My new Chapter

Life changes [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a normal day for you and your brother, you both were on your way home from kindergarten. As you arrive in front of your house you both saw that the door was open. You bot went quiet in and you were socked seeing everything broken. You picked one of the broken photo frames and took the photo out, on the photo were you and your brother smiling.

“Eunmi, be a good girl and be quiet.” he said since he know you would call your Umma and Appa.

 

*Bang*Bang*

*Bang*Bang*

 

You bot were got scared but still went to the living room where the noise coming.

“Umma, Appa!!” you yelled. After seeing them death lying on the floor covered with blood and some mans in the room.

“Eunmi, RUN!!” your brother shouted and take your hand and you both run away.

“Follow them we need them!!!” a man said with the gun. So two guys were chasing after you both. You stopped by a crossing.

“Eunmi you run this way and I this.” he said while pointing at the way.

“But Op-.” you said but get cute off when he took the picture from your hand and tear the picture in two parts. He gave you the part where he was on it and the other keep he for him.

“Keep it, Ok? I promise you, I’ll find you.” he said.

“NOW RUN!!!!” he yelled you got scared and run the other way. While he run his way, you turn around and saw the two guys were chasing your brother you stopped and get air.

*Bang*Bang*

Hear you from the way your brother went. So you run back and were looking for him but the street was empty. As you saw blood on the street you start to cry loud. You cried so hard that you didn’t realize that a black car was stopping behind you, one man come out and took you in the car. You was to shocked that you couldn’t scream you just cried harder.

“Shh, don’t cry. I'm not hurting you.” he said while patting you back.

“I’m going to bring you to a save place for you.” he added.

“But Oppa.” you said while holding the photo and cry.

“Don’t worry we are searching

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter