Partner

Life changes [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin P.O.V

*Did she cry??* I thought as he saw you wiping something away from your cheek.

 

Then someone push the door from the other side making me fall on the floor.

*Dump*

“Oh Hyung, what’re you doing on the floor??” Jungkook asked as he saw his me on the floor. I turn my head to him and gave him a I’m-going-to-kill you look.

“OH!! Eunmi!!” Suga said as he saw you sitting there.

“Where??” Jungkook asked as he help Jin up.

“So, she hides here.” V added.

“Hey, Eun-” Jungkook shouted until cover his mouth with my hand.

“Shhh!!! If you annoys her she would go somewhere else.” I inform.

“Okay, okay, I’m not doing anything.” Jungkook said as he put my hand away.

“So Hyung what do you know about ‘Light’?” Rap Monster asked.

“Right ‘Light’...”I said while thinking.

“Hyung don’t tease us, just tell!!!” Jimin whined.

“Ok, ok…but there is not many that I can tell you.”

“Yeah, yeah, just tell us what you know!!!” Suga whined.

“’Light’ is not only the best fighter, she has also a gang called ‘Lotus’ the best gang in the world, they always stay in the US.”

“But why is she now here??” J-Hope asked curiously.

“The better question is, Why is she still alive?”

“Heee?? What do you mean??” they shouted.

“Rumors say that ‘Lotus’ disappeared after a fight with ‘White Tiger’, and now everyone think that ‘Lotus’ are death.”

“Hee?? And what’s about ‘White Tiger’??” Jimin asked like a little kid.

“’White Tiger…is…’”

“’White Tiger’ is what?” V asked in impatient.

Jin P.O.V END

 

You didn’t hear music, you only pretend; instead you were listening to BTS the whole time. Then I stand up and walked toward the door, but stopped a second as soon as I hear Jimin’s question.

You walked until you stopped in the middle of them and said something what them surprised.

“’White Tiger…is…’”

“’White Tiger’ is what?”

“Death.” you said cold, with no feelings. They looked surprised at you, until you disappeared behind the door. You walked to the class and waited for the lesson to start.

BTS P.O.V

“Death.” was the first word that you said to them. And as soon as they heard it, they got goose bumps.

 

“D…d…Did she just talk to us?!!!!!” Suga shouted in surprise. They all stayed for a couple of second there to process what just happened.

“D…d…Did she just say that ‘White Tiger’ is death?” V asked.

“H-how do she know this?!!” Jungkook added.

“Do you think she know something??” Jimin asked, while looking at Jin.

“Mollayo, just ask her.” Jin said.

“Hyung, do you think she’ll talk to us now??” Jungkook asked curious.

“Maybe, she will.” Rap Monster said, what makes everyone a bit happy.

“Ok, then let’s see if she talk to us now.” J-Hope said as he open the door, too went to class.

BTS P.O.V END

You don’t really talk to them, you just answered they question if it’s a yes/no question. But they were happy, since you don’t ignore them anymore.

---------------------------------------->>> Skip to Math >>>----------------------------------------

Only ten minutes until it’s lunch time, where you could do your homework, but you were already finish with it.

“So class, I’ll give you some worksheet, I want you to have it all finish in one week.”

“Awww, seonsaengnim this is too much for one person.” students start to complain.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter