True or Dare

Life changes [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day was a usually morning for you. You just came out from the bathroom, turn the music on and start to dry your hair. What you didn’t hear was that someone were ringing and banging the door, ten minutes later you got a call.

“Morning.” you said while turning the music down.

“YA!! Open the door!!” your brother shouted.

“Hee?...” you said confuse until you hear the ring.

“Hurry up and open the door!!” he said annoyed.

“Wait a min-”

“Eunmi!! Open the door or I swear we kick it open.” he said and hung up.

“Argh, really now?!” you mumbled before you walked down, while you were only wearing your underwear and towel so it cover it and your hair still a bit wet.

*Wait…did he said we?!!* you thought while opening the door.

“YA!! Eunmi do you know how lo-…” he stopped yelling and looked at, the other did the same.

“YAA!! What are you wearing?!!!”

“I told you to wait, but you didn’t want!!”

“We’re already waiting for 10 minutes for you to open the door!!”

“What do you want anyway?!”

“Can’t I pick my little sister up?”

“Why do you have a phone for?”

“Didn’t you hear from a surprise?”

“Whatever…” you said and disappear in your room.

“I told you to call her first.” Jungkook said while falling into the couch.

“I think we should surprise her more often.” Jimin said while smirking.

“Oww!! What was that for?” he asked as Rap Mon. hit his back head.

“Watch what you say!! She is my little sister!” he said annoyed.

After you were finish with your morning routine you went down, to make breakfast.

“Can I help?” Jin asked while he come into the kitchen.

----------------------------------------->>> Skip forward >>>---------------------------------------

After eating breakfast and making lunch boxes you went to school. Shook was around the school, the coldest and the most famous girl in the school, that was before a loner is now always with the Kingkas.

How every girl envies you and how the boys were jealous about BTS, they wanted to be next to you. The school was a bit annoyed since there were so many rumors about you, but you ignore them, like you always would do.

After the school, you went to BTS mansion, where you help your brother to pack his stuff, it didn’t really took so long as you thought. He already pack most of his stuff, you only had to put it into the moving car. You carry the last box to the car, wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter