Black Lotus

Life changes [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Game over b***h!” he said as he sit up and pointed with the gun at you.

*Bang*

You closed your eyes, waiting for the pain that should come, but seconds passed and you didn’t feel anything. You just hear something fall, you careful open your eyes.

“Awww, sh*t!!” the leader shouted while holding his bleeding hand. But still he wouldn’t give up, he took the gun with his other hand and pointed at you again.

“I wouldn’t do it if I were you.” you heard a familiar voice near the door.

“Ya!! Who the hell are you?!!” he shouted to the direction of the door.

“I, I’m Jason your biggest enemy, if you try to kill my friends.” Jason said.

“I have so many enemys, I wouldn’t be scary of you.” he said still with his gun pointing at you.

“Lay the gun away and nothing will happen to you.”

“I wouldn’t give up that easy.” he said.

*Bang*

He shouted at you, but you didn’t feel any pain so you thought that he missed you.

*Bang*

Jason shot at him again, making his gun fall again.

“Guys!!” he shouted while giving some Finger signal to his team. Without wasting time they came in, with their gun pointing at the Leader.

“Everyone knows what to do.” he shouted, before he and Tommy run to you.

“Light is everything alright?” Tommy said worried, while holding your upper arms.

“I’m fine, he missed me.” you said.

“That’s good.” he said in relive and put his arm away.

“Sh*t Light, you’re bleeding.” Jason said while pointing at your wound.

“It’s ok, it doesn’t hurt.” you said as you looked at the wound.

“You need to go to the hospital!” he said.

“Sir, we are finish.” one of his team said.

“Ok, then let’s put them into jail.”

“Dark, bring Light to the hospital and let her check.” he order.

“Sure.”

------------------------------------------>>> Skip forward >>>--------------------------------------

You were in the hospital and let your wound treat, it wasn’t that bad but it started to hurt.

“This was your best idea that you ever had.” Tommy said sarcastically.

“And yours was better? Fighting alone again a whole gang?!” you attack back while walking to the room from your gang.

“Hey, you did the same!”

“Because I’ve to save you.”

“I did the same for my crew.”

“~~~~!!!!” th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter