Summer Trip

The Girl and The Wolf III: Soul Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj17Y4t_lQ0

Exo-M: 3.6.5

===========================================

The summer heat was starting to grow unbearable. The wolves grew tired of swimming at the river every day.

At that moment, Danji and Exo-M were at the cabin lounging in the living room. They were all trying to find different ways to stay cool.

Kris just sat in his armchair rubbing his temple.

Xiumin stood in front of the air conditioner.

Chen pulled all three fans in front of him while Lay fanned himself with two fans.

Tao was sprawled on the floor like a bear rug. “This feels worse than the wolf moon,” He grumbled. Tao looked upwards, and his expression flattened.

Luhan was sitting on the couch with Danji perched on his lap. Luhan kept being intimate with her in some way. He was either caressing her face or planting kisses around .

Tao wiped the dripping sweat on his forehead. “It’s freaking hot, and you two are not making it any better.”

Luhan grinned broadly. “We’re too hot for you, huh?”

“No, you’re grossing us out. Look at you two. It’s over a hundred degrees, and you two are still stuck to each other as if you couldn’t live without each other.” Chen scowled in disgust.

“But…we can’t live without each other, Chen. We’re mates.” Danji blinked innocently. Luhan laughed uproariously, and Danji tried hard not to burst into giggles. “Good one, Danji!” Luhan kissed her cheek proudly.

“Luhan has had quite the bad influence on you. Since when did you become such a smartass?” Chen asked sarcastically.

“I was always a bad .” Danji lifted her nose in the air in mock haughtiness.

“Clearly, she got that from me,” Kris smirked. Danji held out her fist, and Kris lightly knocked his fist against hers.

“You siblings crack me up.” Chen dryly said as he got up to get a drink of water.

Xiumin sat back down and pulled the fans toward him. “Should we go for a dip in the lake?”

“It’s too hot to walk all the way over there,” Tao grumbled.

“Besides,” Chen came back and pulled all three fans back to him. “The water is probably lukewarm. That’s how hot it is. I just checked the temperature, and it’s over 110 degrees. I’m pretty sure I don’t want to go out there.” He shook his head.

Xiumin tried to tug one of the fans his way, but Chen slapped his hand away with a disapproving frown.

“Selfish brat.” Xiumin muttered under his breath.

“I wish I could just stick myself into the freezer.” Tao sighed wistfully.

“You wouldn’t even fit in there.” Kris did not fail to point out.

“I know.” Tao eyed him in annoyance.

Xiumin rested his back against the couch. “We should go somewhere other than home. It might be a lot co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter