Giving Hope

The Girl and The Wolf III: Soul Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQnviCrgiRM

Show Luo: Ai zhuan jiao

========================================

Danji swung her bag over her head and rested the strap on one shoulder. “Bye! See you tomorrow!” She waved.

“Bye!” Exo-M waved.

Danji and Luhan started to head towards her house.

“Your cousin is nice.” She spoke. “He’s an idiot.” He disagreed.

“Be nice.” Danji chuckled. She studied his tense expression and lightly squeezed his shoulder. “Luhan, he’s gone now, so you don’t have to be upset anymore.”

“I’m not upset over my stupid cousin. You know exactly who I’m upset about.” He shot her a look.

*Oops. Alen oppa.* Danji looked away guiltily and instinctively walked faster.

“Why do you want to keep him in your life?” Luhan asked as he followed after her.

“Because he’s my friend. Over the past few months, he’s become a good friend to me.” Danji honestly replied.

“Friend?! Friends don’t lie to each other and use one another!” Luhan exclaimed.

Danji stopped abruptly and whirled around. “He didn’t use me. He didn’t lie to me either.”

“He kept information from you knowingly. That’s still considered a lie.” He argued. She sighed and stepped closer to him. “Luhan, please be reasonable. Alen oppa didn’t hurt me in any way. Yes, he didn’t tell me about his identity, but he didn’t approach me with a malicious intent. He just wanted to befriend me, and I want to respect that.”

Luhan scowled and looked away unhappily.

“Luhan.” Danji gently called and cupped his chin. “Look at me.” She turned his face towards her and searched his icy blue eyes. “Can you trust me this once? I know Alen oppa won’t do anything bad to me. Honestly, I’ve never had many true friends in my life, and now that I met one more good friend, I don’t want to end our friendship.”

He searched her eyes. “Even if I beg you to stay away from him, you’re going to still be friends with him, aren’t you? Even if he upsets me and torments me, you’ll still be with him.”

She lowered her gaze. She couldn’t lie to him. “I’m sorry.” Danji whispered.

Luhan heaved a deep sigh. “If he did do something bad to you or me, I would really drop him in my life. But he’s never actually hurt either of us, so I don’t think it would be fair to let him go.” She blurted. He was silent, and she was afraid he would say no. Then she really wouldn’t know what to do.

“…I’m going to hate myself for this.” Luhan muttered.

Danji smiled. She knew he had given in.

“Thank you.” Danji hugged him and kissed his cheek appreciatively.

“Just remind him to keep his hands off of you. And if he speaks one ill word of me, you punch him in the mouth and tell him to off. Got it?” Luhan growled.

“Sure…I’ll stay that last part in a polite way though.” Danji tapped her bottom lip.

Luhan couldn’t help it and planted a wet kiss on her lips. “What am I going to do with you? I can never say no to you.”

Danji giggled and hugged his arm. “You better get used to it because I’m your mate for life.”

“Mate for life.” Luhan confirmed.

----------------------------------

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter