Happy Halloween

The Girl and The Wolf III: Soul Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zVb3zoWmZw

Lee Seung Gi: Last Word

========================================

Danji woke up the next morning and got ready for school. She pulled her checkered shirt over her head and pulled the end down to cover her torso. She looked into the mirror and gasped with widened eyes.

Luhan’s “love mark” had not disappeared, unfortunately. It appeared more bruise than yesterday.

She was in a predicament. *Luhan! You babo! Look what you did! How can I go to school with this?! Everybody will be staring at me!*

Danji sighed and pulled her sweater off. She looked through her drawer for a turtleneck to wear. She finally found a turquoise turtleneck sweater at the bottom of her drawer and pulled it out. Danji finished dressing, ate two waffles, and headed to school. She was able to go to school without revealing the embarrassing mark on her neck.

The bad thing was, she was hot. The sun was high up in the sky, and there was not a cloud in sight. Sweat beads dotted her forehead, and she continued to fan her face with folder. *Luhan! I’ll get you back for this! I’m wearing a turtleneck in this blistering weather. I’m attracting unwanted attention, even with the hickey covered up.*

Danji shook her head and sighed in distraught. Her phone made a noise, signaling a new text message. She swore if it was Luhan, she would call and scold him.

But the message was not from Luhan; it was from Alen.

‘Want to meet me at the café?’

‘Sure, oppa. I’ll be right there.’ Danji texted him back and hurried towards the other end of the campus. She swung open the door and darted inside.

Alen was waiting at one of the tables. “Oppa!” Danji rushed over.

Alen heard her voice and looked up. A warm smile appeared on his face, and he straightened up. “Hey. Are you okay? You look tired,” He said, amused. She pulled out a chair and sank down. “I just ran here.” Danji struggled to catch her breath. “That tells you how unfit I am.” She fanned her flushed face with her hand and looked up in wonder. Is the air conditioner on?

“Are you hot?” Alen asked.

“A bit,” Danji admitted.

“Why did you wear a turtleneck sweater? It’s supposed to be hot today,” Alen pointed out.

“Um, I just felt like wearing it.” She meekly smiled. But he read her mind already. Stupid Luhan. Curse him for giving me a hickey.

Alen dropped his gaze as his smile faltered a little. It was cringe-worthy to hear what kind of lovey-dovey acts had happened between a wolf and his Other Half. He tried to keep his face as straight as possible. “I ordered you a strawberry and cream frappuccino. I hope that’s okay.”

Danji smiled gratefully. “That’s fine. Thank you.”

The employee announced his drinks, and he got up to get them. Alen set the cold drink in front of her, and she thanked him with the bottom of her heart. She thirstily drank the frappuccino and sighed in content. “I feel a lot better.” Re-energized, Danji perked up with bright eyes. “This Friday is Halloween. Do you have any plans?”

Alen shook his head with a small smile. “I don’t really celebrate Halloween.”

“I didn’t either until last year when I had a party.” Danji thought about last year’s party and smiled secretly. Actually, Luhan was forced into throwing a party because he was tricked into doing so by Kai. She chuckled at the memory. Alen smiled just because she was smiling.

“I have a question.” Danji peered up at him. Alen already heard the question in her mind. Do you believe in ghosts?

“Ask,” He said. “Do you…believe in ghosts?” She asked curiously.

“No.” Alen truthfully answered. “You don’t?” Danji blinked.

“No. I don’t.” Alen took a sip of his iced coffee. “Simply because they don’t exist.”

“Then…do you think other supernatural creatures exist? Like vampires or…werewolves?” Danji carefully asked.

Alen looked her straight in the eyes. “Do you?” He replied with a question of his own.

“Vampires? Of course not. Werewolves…?” Danji’s eyes slid away. Of course I do. I mean, I live amongst them, so how can I not? I’ve witnessed all sorts of were-creatures actually. Heck, I have a werewolf for a mate. But I can’t tell Alen oppa that. He’ll just think I’m crazy. So she just smiled and shook her head. “No…I don’t.”

Alen meekly smiled back. *I don’t think you’re crazy at all…when I’m a were-creature myself.*

-----------------------

On Halloween night, Danji went to the wolves’ cabin and joined th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter