Full Moon

The Girl and The Wolf III: Soul Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd2hg7ip8pg

K.Will: You Don't Know Love

======================================

One week before school began again, Danji received another emergency call from Lay. Her hand shot out from under the duvet, and she grabbed her phone off the nightstand. “Hello?” Danji mumbled drowsily into the phone.

“Sorry to wake you up, Danji.” Lay apologized first.

She sat up and rubbed her sleepy eyes. “It’s okay, ge. What’s up?”

“Um, Kris is looking for you.” He said.

“I’ll be there in the afternoon.” She promised.

“No, I think you should come now. Duizhang is, er, acting a little more…desperate today.” There was a pause as Lay wondered if he should spill the details or not.

“Oh. Okay. Give me a little time to get ready then. I’ll be there as soon as I put some clothes on.” Danji said.

Lay sighed in relief. “Thank you so much.”

“No problem.” Danji lifted the blanket off of her and stood up.

“Again, I’m really sorry.” Lay sincerely apologized.

“It’s okay. See you soon.” Danji hung up. With a yawn, she shuffled towards the bathroom and got ready for the day. As promised, Danji dressed and headed to Exo-M’s home.

The sun shone in the sky, but the temperature was still below 50 degrees. Danji heard a rustle ahead of her and stopped in her tracks. The hair on her back bristled in warning. Who would be out there in the forest during this time? Coyotes? The hidden figure ran out from the thick trees and caught her in a tight embrace.

“Luhan!” Danji gasped as he embraced her so tightly that she couldn’t breathe. “You scared me! I thought you were a coyote!”

Luhan pulled back and searched her eyes. His eyes flashed an icy blue before he ducked down and kissed her desperately. Her eyes widened at the sudden kiss, but she didn’t push him away. The kiss was passionate, aggressive, and full of desire. When Luhan came back to his senses, he slowly withdrew from her.

“…Today is a full moon, right?” Danji asked softly.

Luhan wordlessly nodded.

Danji closed her eyes in dread. *Shoot me now. This is going to be one huge mess with two hormone-riddled wolves around me.*

“Let’s go back to your cabin.” Luhan suggested.

Her eyes shot open. “Back home? But Lay ge called me. He wants me to come see Kris.”

His eyes darkened as his jaw turned rigid. “There is no way in hell I’m letting you be so close to another man today.”

Danji sighed. “I don’t want to do this either, but Kris oppa is searching for Holly-“

“Yes, Holly. Not YOU!” Luhan exploded.

“Luhan-“

“Why can’t you consider my feelings for once?! Why do you have to pretend to be someone else’s mate when you’re really mine?! It drives me insane every time you’re with Kris. Don’t make me witness you two together today!” He snapped viciously with blazing icy blue eyes.

Danji held out her hands to placate him. “Okay, calm down. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to upset you. I understand your situation. I really do. I just…” She bit her lower lip in thought. *This situation is so perplexing. I don’t know what to do anymore.* Her phone rang, and she looked at the screen. “Lay ge.” Danji whispered.

Luhan snatched her phone and put it against his ear. “NO! DANJI WILL NOT PLAY HOLLY FOR KRIS! TELL HIM TO SNAP OUT OF HIS DELUSION BEFORE I DO IT FOR HIM!”

“Luhan.” Danji uneasily squeezed his arm.

“Luhan. You don’t understand the situation right now-“

“The hell I don’t. You don’t understand my situation. Today is the full moon, and I will not let Danji be anywhere near that hormone-driven alpha.” Luhan growled menacingly.

“Kris ge! Stop! You can’t go out to find Dan- I mean Holly!” Tao howled from the background. “Lay ge! He’s gone! He left!”

“Look what you did, Luhan. Thanks a lot. Now Kris has gone to find Danji.” Lay sourly said before hanging up.

“Like I give a damn. Let him come.” Luhan muttered as he hung up and tossed the phone back.

Danji squeaked and caught the phone in her palms. Luhan spun around and stared directly into her eyes. “Don’t you dare allow him to be near you today.” Danji opened to persuade him, but he put a finger to her lips. “No.” He said firmly. She sighed with deflated shoulders.

A howl from the forest told them that Kris was nearby. *This is going to be a disaster.* Danji prepared for the drama.

A large, gray wolf appeared out of nowhere. Right when he saw her, he ran over to her side. Luhan snarled with icy blue eyes. “Luhan.” Danji said through gritted teeth and gave him a look. Kris barked and whimpered something next to her ear. *I have no idea what he’s saying.* Danji meekly smiled. “Hey.” He rubbed his muzzle against her, and she slightly swayed off balance.

Luhan growled low under his throat and balled his hands into tight fists.

Danji stepped away from Kris before Luhan could rip him apart. “We should…go back to the cabin. It’s a little chilly out here.” Danji warily glanced at Luhan. “Come on, Luhan.” She motioned for him to follow and left.

Kris happily trotted behind her. Luhan took a few deep breaths to calm down. Sulking, he stalked after them.

The pack was anxiously waiting for them. When they saw the three of them together, they sighed in relief.

“Hey. You found her.” Lay smiled uneasily.

“Good for you.” Xiumin grumbled and yawned endlessly. Chen irritably crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. Tao rubbed his heavy eyes with a tired sigh.

“Yeah, I did. Thanks for trying to stop me.” Kris growled in irritation.

Danji froze. *Wait. He’s talking. That means he changed back. Which also means…* Kris put his arm around her waist and pressed her closely against him. She let out an involuntary squeak and panicked as she felt his warm, bare body against hers.

Luhan snarled and almost launched in the air. Lay quickly ran over and pushed him back. “Calm down.” He said through gritted teeth. Luhan took short, shallow breaths as he glared spitefully at Kris. If Kris felt his heated glare, he didn’t show.

“I missed you. You shouldn’t have left last night.” Kris softly kissed her temple.

Danji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter