Happy Ending

The Girl and The Wolf III: Soul Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHNffcNffHQ

Yoon Mi Rae: Touch Love

=================================

“Throw the ball! I’m open! I’m open!” Tao called out while waving his arms around frantically.

Luhan reached his arm back to prepare to fling the football. Suddenly, something plowed straight into him, and he was tackled right into the ground.

“Owww…” Luhan groaned at the hard impact. He looked over his shoulder to see his mischievous twin sons on top of him.

(Left- Zifu, Right- Ziyu)

“WE GOT YOU, DADDY!” They laughed and hi-fived each other.

“We got you good!” The older twin Zifu pumped his fists in triumph with a giant grin on his adorable face.

“Thank you!” Lay took the football and threw it at Xiumin who easily caught it and jogged backwards over the line.

“Score!” Xiumin grinned with the ball high in the air.

Tao stormed over and put his hands on his hips. He didn’t appear amused at all. “Why didn’t you throw the darn ball?!”

“Uh-oh. Uncle Tao is mad.” The twins climbed off their father and ran off.

“If you had eyes, you would have seen me fall.” Luhan muttered as he stood up and dusted the blades of grass off his jeans.

“I did! You should have dodged them!” Tao argued.

“You know that’s impossible when I can’t see them!” Luhan snapped. *God, why oh why did they have to be born with such cumbersome powers?!*

Zifu was able to turn invisible and Ziyu had the ability to camouflage into his surroundings. To say the least, their powers were nothing but trouble. Luhan couldn’t count how many times those rascals had used their powers to ruin the mood between him and his mate.

“You’re their father! You should be able to see them!” Tao complained.

“I’m sorry that I don’t have super x-ray vision!” Luhan shot.

“Tao.” Kris, who was sitting on the table underneath the umbrella, shook his head. “Cut him a break. Even you can’t see them.” He heard a giggle beside him and turned his head. Kris raised an eyebrow. “As for me, I can see right through them.” He reached out and grabbed Zifu’s ear.

“Ouch!” Zifu turned visible again and meekly smiled. “Hi, Uncle Kris.”

Kris gave him “the look.”

Zifu shrank. He was terrified of the towering uncle whose hard gaze could stop a bullet.

“Be good.” Kris released him.

Zifu bounced off and went to find his brother. The twins ran around in circles and tried to catch each other. Zifu tackled Ziyu onto the ground, and they shrieked while rolling around the grass.

Danji stepped out of the house with a tray full of lemonade. “Lemonade!”

“Lemonade!” Zifu and Ziyu gasped. They untangled themselves and ran over immediately.

Smiling, Danji went to the table and set the tray down. The twins shoved and pushed each other as they tried to get the first lemonade.

“Me first, mommy.”

“No, me! I’m older!”

“But I’m cuter!”

“Nuh-uh!”

“Uh-huh! Tell him, mommy!”

“Oh my god. I don’t know how you can live with them. They’re like Luhan, but worse.” Kris shook his head as he sipped his own tart lemonade.

Danji chuckled. Kris was right. The boys were spitting images of Luhan. They had the same big eyes, prominent nose, and small lips.

“Here you go.” Danji gave the lemonade to them at the same time. “Be good, okay? No pushing.”

“Yes, mommy!” The boys ran off with their drinks.

“They’re going to push and shove each other.” Kris noted.

“I know.” Danji sighed. As much as she loved her boys, they were a handful.

The rest of the pack came over and polished off the cold drinks.

“Any news from lover boy?” Xiumin teased.

“Yes, Chen sent another letter. He’s in Italy right now.” Kris held out the envelope.

Lay opened the letter and read it out loud.

“Hi, everyone.

How are you all doing?

How are my nephews doi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter