The One

The Girl and The Wolf III: Soul Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdtfTcyKLvk

Exo-M: Into your World

============================================

Danji was sitting on her front porch with the note in her hands. She read it over for the third time.

Dear Danji,

I have decided to leave Korea. I am going back to China with my pack.

I want to apologize to you and Luhan for all the confusion I have created.

I never meant to hurt either of you. I only wanted to keep my promise to you.

I know I sound selfish and foolish, but I will be waiting. I will leave Myunghae at 4:00 today.

This will be the last opportunity.

If you come, I will know that you chose me. If you don’t, I know that I at least tried to keep my promise, and I hope your past self will not harbor resentment against me.

Make the best choice to make you happy.

Love,

Alen

Danji heaved a sigh. This was going to be difficult.

It had been one week since that epic battle with the Hunters.

After Alen had been shot, Yoosuk had ordered the Hunters to stop attacking. Alen had been taken back to his home by his pack, and he had miraculously been able to survive the bullet wound.

*And now…he’s leaving for good.* Danji stared at the note with a heavy heart.

“Hey, love.” A familiar figure with blonde hair sat beside her. “A kiss for your thoughts?”

“Nice try, Kai.” Danji gave him a look, but her eyes warm, and a soft smile appeared on her face.

The rest of Exo-K and Miss A had gone back to Seoul, but Kai had remained behind for “moral support.”

“There you go. I got you smiling.” Kai smiled.

Danji looked back at her note, and her smile vanished.

“Why the long face? Unhappiness doesn’t suit you.” He pointed out. She didn’t reply.

Kai peeked at the note. He took it from her and read the content. “Wow…I must say, this coyote has a way with words. He sounds prosaic, and hidden behind his kind words, there’s pressure.”

Danji sighed heavily. The pressure was so high that it was straining her chest.

Kai glanced at her. “So…who will you pick?”

Danji looked at him. Kai held out one palm. “On one hand, you have the stupid, impatient wolf prince whose fuse is short and explosions are huge. On the other hand,” He held out his other palm. “You have the calm, poetic coyote prince who shoots you love letters and risked his life for you.” He looked at her. “Who will you choose?”

Danji remained silence in thought.

“You know what I say? I say hell to them both!” Kai cut his hands through the air. “And just come with me.” He put an arm around her and wiggled his eyebrows seductively. “I’m a good balance between the two types. I have a short fuse in bed and I can sound poetic if you would let me. I’m just the man just for you, love.”

Danji chuckled and shook her head. “You never change, do you, Kai?”

“Never ever. I will be chasing after your heart until my own heart stops beating.” He put both hands over his chest and doubled over as he pretended to faint.

Danji raised an eyebrow in amusement. Kai suddenly shot straight up. “So you choose me, right? Okay. Let’s elope! Off to our honeymoon!” He grabbed her wrist and stood up.

“Kai…” Danji remained sitting down.

He sighed and sat back down. “I tried. I failed. I’ll try again.”

She smiled apologetically. “Sorry.”

“No need to be sorry, love.” Kai whispered affectionately and squeezed her hand. “So. What will you do?”

Danji chewed her bottom lip in thought.

Kai softened. “Danji,” He scooted towards her and wrapped his arm around her. “You and I both know fully well who you will choose. There can be only one man in your heart…and he’s been there since the beginning. No matter how many suitors come after you, he’ll be there guarding your heart. So why the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter