The First Announcement

Love is A Sacrifice

Kibum slowly opened his eyes. He felt the pain when he tried to opened his eyes more widen. He try to blink several time to get used with the dazzling view. He looked at ceiling he never seen before, smelling the smell that he thought he never liked it before. He sensed someone look at him, he glance to the source and he seeing a handsome guy standing wearing a white coat, both of his hands in his pocket and have bright and warm smile toward him.

“you’re awake?” Kibum hear that voice and feeling so much comfort in it. He never seeing this guy before, but he get the feeling that he stay in the safe place with so much protection  from that voice “thank god you finally opened your eyes. I’m Lee Jinki, your Doctor in charge here. Nice to meet you, Kibum-ssi” event hough in a weak condition, he can feel his heart beating so fast when Jinki give another soft smile.

“why am I here” he finally speak between a hoarse and almost whispering voice.

“I don’t know what happen to you, but yesterday you came in with so much blood from your both of your hand. Though it’s not a big wound but indeed it’s a deep enough.” Jinki said while sit in the chair near the bed. He fixing his clothes and facing Kibum pale face.

Kibum trying to remember what he was doing yesterday. He remember he was at the studio, take a photoshoot and a ….

“are you okay? Don’t force yourself to hard trying remember what happened” Jinki cutting Kibum drowning in his mind. Fear that Kibum condition will drop again by the suddenly memories.

“but doc, am I alright now?” Kibum anxious about his condition. He want to make sure he is already fine.

“don’t worry, you pass your critical state last night. So, you’re fine now. I’ll talk to your manager about your condition and give you some time to take rest. Just relax okay?” Jinki give Kibum another softly warming smile and stand up from his chair walked to the door.

Kibum nodded and smile back at Jinki “thank you doctor.” He don’t know why but he feeling so much sleepy now. He close his eyes and already drift off to another dreamland.

----------------------------

Jonghyun widening his eyes full of shock when he feel Minho’s breath in his face. He was so shock that make his mind gone blank, he blink several times to feel if this is dream or not. Taemin who was standing beside them just can gape at his taller friend act suddenly. He also look like Jonghyun, shock clearly seen on his face.

Minho pulled off their kiss slowly and smile wide-happily looking at the cute-shocked puppy eye in front of him and with a happily tone, he reached out Jonghyun hands and put it in his chest.

“I like you, princess. Wanna be my date?” he confessed to Jonghyun right after  gave a shocking kiss. Jonghyun gape and blink his eyes more now. he trembling and look at Taemin who was still in his state of shock while Jonghyun's hands still locked in Minho ones.

“ta-taemin….. y-your friend is crazy.” He said that, looking at the gape younger male who was back to  the reality now.

“no, he’s not. He just stupid nuts insane guy. Step back from him, Jonghyun-hyung.” taemin move closer and try to pulled Jonghyun hands from Minho. They trying hard to push minho whom tightened his grip. Minho seems annoyed with Taemin act to him and make his grip tighten more.

“what are you doing, Taemin!” he shout, “don’t you see I’m in confessing now?”

“Yah!!!” now it’s Jonghyun turn to yelled. his hands really hurt because of the tight grip, “you ing insane! I’m the one who should say ‘what the hell are you doing’, moron! Who are anyway? Dare to kiss me, and now confessing to me? What are you??”

Minho feel tickled seeing Jonghyun act and look at Jonghyun fumed breath in and out because of the angry.  Seeing Jonghyun wide eyes who was glare at him, and Jonghyun words that seems he doesn’t realize that he just being kissed and confessed by a guy in front a lot of people. Minho can’t help it but laugh out loud, as he feel he became falling more to Jonghyun.

Both Jonghyun and Taemin surprised by Minho's suddenly laugh, they gape again and stop at their track which still pulled minho's tightened grip and look up to the laugh man in front of them.

“Taeminnie, are you sure he is your friend? He’s far from crazy now.” Jonghyun glance widen his eyes to meet taemin ones. Taemin shook his head. “I’m sorry, hyung, I don’t know he have this kind of personality” Taemin give a  regretted face to Jonghyun.

Jonghyun rolled his eyes and facing back at the racer, “just shut up you alien-froggy eyes! Why are you laughing suddenly?”

“nothing, princess. I’m just being falling more on you.” Minho said between his almost tearing eyes and give a smug smile to the older male.

“princess what! I’m a MAN you stupid jerk! Let go my hands!” Jonghyun try to pulled again. But with a fast and strong power that Minho have, he feeling helpless from pulling it.

“nope! Until you want to be my date.” Minho shook his head.

“ugh! This idiot!” Jonghyun take a long breath and look at the racer, “ I’m sorry , but I can’t be with you.”

“what?! Why??!” Jonghyun exhale his breath try to calm down, “ask this kid. He knows every-little-detailed-things”  Jonghyun pointed gaze to Taemin who was stood beside him. Minho rolled his eyes to Taemin.

“now, if you care. Please let go of my hands. It’s hurt, damnit!” Jonghyun feel Minho loosen up his grip. “thank.you!” Jonghyun scoffed and pulled hard his hands as he grab his bag that already fell down from his shoulder. “oh, if you excuse me, I’m gladly to going first. Bye Taemin! Bye alien!”  Jonghyun stomp his feet out from the road. He walked to the exit door.

Minho watched as the older man walked away. Both he and Taemin confused when he seen Jonghyun stop at his tracks and turned away to look at them again. Minho thought Jonghyun want to say something or leaving something behind, but his thought get distracted by Jonghyun sheepishly smile scratching his back hair as he walked toward them. Jonghyun slowly walked towards Taemin who was getting closer to the older male “what’s wrong, hyung?”

“ta-taemin..” he whispered “I kind of…forget where the exit gate from here” Jonghyun said almost whispered and giving a puppy-shy eyes to the younger one.

“wh-what? You forget where are you came from?” Taemin almost shout but muffled up his voice by Jonghyun  who was try to covering his mouth “shhh...! slowdown your voice, young man!” Jonghyun still whispered “be responsible and get me out from here. Don’t you see this place is so damn huge that I don’t remember where we were came in.“

Taemin want to laugh but hold it up remembering he was the one that make Jonghyun in this situation. “okay, once I’m done with that stupid-man out there, we out from here” Jonghyun nodded and seeing Taemin walking closer to Minho who was a bit curious about their whisperings

“okay, Minho. It’s your fault not listening my words before. You better not try to disturb that puppy, because I know perfectly his master it’s not easy to deal with. You remember me said that before, don’t you?”Taemin give a grin smile toward Minho who was furrowed his eyes,“and why is that??”

“because, he’s my brother boyfriend.” Taemin said plainly.

“oh! Really??” Minho seems surprised but not really shocked “you think I’m scared of that?” he said glaring at the younger boy.

“you wanna try?” Taemin challenged Minho who wasn’t seem to be afraid. Minho felt his competitive blood is risen up, he's so much ready to give a shot and get his prey now.

“why not?” he challenged back. He took a glanced to Jonghyun who was standing far behind Taemin, while he whispered to Taemin's ear “you know I hate losing. Just wait and you’ll see, I will get that puppy out from your brother cage.”

Taemin never to admit it, but feeling a little shivered hearing Minho’s words. He can feel Minho seriousness in it. He feel a bit scared, because it’s Minho he  faces now. “you’re kidding right? you said, you aren’t in the state want to be with someone. Why changed it now?”

Minho look back at Taemin, “nah, It’s the first time I feel distracted from my existing world. I’ll find out more about him, Taemin. And I being serious here.” Minho showing his usual determine eyes when he aimed to get something. He then glance at Jonghyun and give him a wide brightly smile once again following by smug wink before turned of and walked away from them. Both Taemin and Jonghyun just can stare as the racer guy walked back to his teammate.

‘! what have I done?Taemin thought when he looked up and his face turned into fear.

 


uh..uh.. *speechless*  can't say anything =.=    I'm a bit feared to make this chappie... >,< , though I already post it now.. =D!

ah! before that, please tell me if this story so much slow to move on. As you guyz know, this is the FIRST time I make a chaptere fic, so yeah, I'm tryin' my best to not make this story a bit boring. Thank You~! ^_^v

*warning* --> before I make the next chappie, I'll tell you this first, in the next one I put some scene. So be aware from now on. (haha! I love giving some spoiler about my story xP )

Thankyuu~~ for reading it... and Thankyou so much for all comment and all subcribers to my story. I really appreciate this *bowed my head* in order to improve my skill =)

replayed comment:

@miasiapeach14 : thankyou! much complicated situation will come up soon. so, stay tune~~ =]

@choco_lates : idk why, but I like this part. Where minho acting bold like this xDD

@2min88 : welcome honey~~ thankyou for loving this fic~~ uwah! I getting excited when I get a new reader xDD 

@lulu00 : hahaha! thankyou then xDD, just wait until you see the next one!  ;3

@kirah1998 : uwaah~ thank you so much! \(^0^)/ I'm soo~~ excited now~!

@uh0hitsjoannexd : yes he is! ottoke..ottoke..?? ^^

@jinki_love : god! minho will be damn! so many people shock at his boldness, but taeminnie isn't a bad boy. he is a cute and good boy here. hehehe :P

@amazmi : jinki never know that, since I didn't tell him, kekeke xDD