The Second Thought

Love is A Sacrifice

Kibum sat comfortly in the bed while he enjoyed his breakfast. He kept stared at outside of the window and having an urge to get outside soon. He want to feel the fresh air, feel the wind that blowing to his face and he want to meet with Jinki again. Somehow, he just can’t help but feel a warm feeling at his heart when he remember the soft and caring smile that Jinki gave to him. He felt that smile different from what he get in his life this long. Eventhough he know and really aware for the fact that Jinki maybe cared to him because he was his patient right now and maybe because of his status for being celebrity, but Kibum just don’t care, but choose to believe that Jinki can save him.

He felt his heart beating so fast when he remembered the things that Jinki told him this morning. Jinki said he was beautiful when he smiling. Kibum felt his cheeks blushed at that thought, he touch slightly at his blushing-pink cheeks, feel the heat from them and then he covered his own face feeling the sudden embarrassing thing from what he was doing. It was the first time someone said to him that they will stay with him when he feel lonely so he doesn’t feel alone anymore. Jinki was the first person that offer it, although much of people maybe willing to be his friend, Kibum just feeling unsafety and uncomfortable for what people did to him just because of his status.

He stop at his own thought when a nurse knocking outside the door and tell him it his time for treatment. Kibum let the nurse came, and take the several medicine from the nurse give to him. After take his medicine, he encouraged himself to ask, “uumm, is Dr. Jinki already back yet??”

The nurse looking at him and then give a smile, “I’m sorry, Kibum-ssi. He’s still not back yet.” The artist felt a little disappointed on his face. The nurse clean the medicine things on the table and then continue her word, “but he will back at the noon, so you can meet him that time.”

“oh, thank you, miss.” He lift his head and got a bit happy , “but, at least can I go to walked around this hospital. I’m kind of bored staying here” he give a little pout to the nurse who was chuckled at his action, “sure, you can. But do you need someone to accompany you??”

“oh, no thank you. I think I’ll be fine by my self.” Kibum waving his hands to the nurse. “it just a scratch on my hand, its not a big deal.” He give a wide smile to the nurse who was smiled back at him.

“alright, take your time then, Kibum-ssi. I’ll leave now, but I’ll be back to give your noon medicine” the nurse bowed at Kibum and leaving the room. Kibum out of from his bed, and then he reached his light-brown cardigan that hanging across the bed. He walked out from his room using a masker and a glasses to disguisting his cover.

He walked thorough the hall, went to park around hospital. He just walked without any thought, just for relax his body, his mind, and his feeling. After several time and feeling enough and too tired, he decide to go back to his room. But before that, he approached receptionist table in the entrance.

“excuse me, miss. Can I know that Dr. Jinki already back yet?”

“Dr. Jinki? Oh, he hasn’t back yet, sir.” The lady smile. Kibum frown his face, feeling a little disappointed again. “oh thank you”. Just when he turn away, he look at the front door which it openly and some of people come in and he felt cheer up when he saw that was Jinki. He want to approached Jinki and called him, but he saw Jinki dragging someone behind him and Jinki’s face who usually calm right now he saw its kind of angry. His face brightly red because try to hold on his anger and he seems impatient for something proven by his rushed pace and how someone that behind him try to ran to follow Jinki speed pace.

Kibum look deeply at the guy behind him. He curious what relation that guy have with Jinki and make Jinki mad about something now. He decide to followed them and hope his thought doesn’t right for guessed the guy. They reach a room where the name is Dr. Lee Jinki hang on the door.  They enter inside and Kibum heard some noisy voice inside it.

When the door was about to open, he hiding himself and just watched Jinki out from his room leaving the guy before him inside the room. Just from a far, Kibum  could saw the sad and disappointed face that the older man had after closing the door, he saw Jinki walked toward the upstair floor on the hospital. Kibum out from his hiding place and  try to come near the room until the guy inside the room out and facing him who was standing right in front him.

----------------------------------

“GODDAMNIT, Jonghyun!” jinki shout and pinned Jonghyun on the door after they step inside his room. Jonghyun twitched fear from Jinki anger. He close his eyes and chose not to meet Jinki on the eye by turn his head to the other side.

“why the hell you let that kid kissed you?!” Jinki hissed and his fumed breath getting closer to Jonghyun's face as he grab the younger collarshirt. “explain Jonghyun! Explain it to me!”

Eventhough he used his sulking pouting face or his puppy-scared eyes like usually he did, he knew it couldn't dampen Jinki anger right now. With his shaking and afraid voice explain it all to his lover, why Minho suddenly kissed him, and then the incident this noon. He try his best to not let any single things that make the situation become more than worse.

“but trust me, hyung. I already reject him. And of course I’m never give him any chances to close to me.” Jonghyun begged, his eyes finally meet Jinki’s one. “but, why he still insist to get you?!”

“I, I don’t know either. I thought that was weird and just can tell that he kind of out of his mind? Maybe?” Jonghyun try to ease the tensed between them and looked at Jinki as he try to search the calm sign from the older male.

Jinki on the other hand just can keep staring at Jonghyun’s wide fear eyes then move his gaze to the floor under him. He maybe get a little ease listened all Jonghyun’s word, and he really believe for that, he trust Jonghyun more than anything. He know completely it wasn't Jonghyun fault for let other man touch him. But somehow, the fact that he doesn’t there to protect his lover, make his anger risen up.

Jinki let out a loud sigh and turn around while touch his head. “god, Jonghyun. You really can make me crazy more more than I being now.”

Jonghyun feel guilty seeing Jinki suppress his anger to not to make him more afraid. He take closer to his lover who was now standing with both of his hands on his waist, Jonghyun lift up his hands and slowly hug Jinki from behind. “hyung, I’m sorry. I won’t do that again. Please don’t mad at me anymore, hyung.”

Jinki close his eyes feeling the hugs Jonghyun gave to him. He then feel the warm from Jonghyun's head leaning on his back. Eventhough he already calm down a little, but the image Jonghyun was kissed by another man across in his mind made he snapped his eyes open and try to let go from Jonghyun hugs. The younger feel his hugs loose up a bit and feel the source warm backs from his head leaned before slowly sheer away off from him.

“I’m sorry, but I needed an fresh air to think right now. It's all just too sudden for me, so I need time to think first. Go back to your work first.” Jinki walked away from Jonghyun who was stared blankly at the older man. He know jinki more than anyone in this world, he know Jinki isn’t a type to think twice when he facing some of problem. With his calm and mature act influenced by his environment to take a decision in a short time. It’s not Jinki who was have a second thought to solve his problem with his own lover. Jonghyun really drown on his mind when he heard Jinki need some time to think about all of sudden incident that happen lately. Jonghyun just doesn’t know why his lover needed a time to think, he just doesn’t know that actually Jinki blame himself for not able to always stay beside Jonghyun.

Jonghyun back to his sense when he heard Jinki close the door behind him, he try to ran after Jinki and beg one more time to the older. When he opened the door, he looked over from the left to right. But, Jinki presence already gone from his sight. Instead of Jinki, he saw a young man standing plainly with his nice body, blond hair and angelic face contrast with his hateful and anger stare. 

----------------------------------

They stared each other and just keep silent until Jonghyun take a step toward the young man in front of him. He started to widened his eyes and gape his mouth when he clearly recognize the face of the young man. he lift his hand and point his finger toward Kibum who was stared back at him with curious face but still full of hateful stare.

“you! y-you are Kim Kibum right??” Jonghyun show his surprising face, because he can't believe seeing one of a famous artist standing in front of him. “woah! I’m your fan you know. I like your style, and I always imitate your style. Woah! Oh my god! I don’t believe this! Its really great to see you here!” excited Jonghyun doesn’t make Kibum happy or glad to meet one of his fans or heard their praised about him. In his mind right now just why this stupid guy in front of him can be with Jinki.

“yes, its me. Thank you for praising me and liking my style.” Kibum answered flat and look at Jonghyun from head to toes and the latter grinning widely to Kibum. “I’m Kim Jonghyun. Its really nice to meet you.” He gesture to make a handshake with Kibum, who was took it with halfhearted and only touch Jonghyun hand slightly. “nice to meet you, Kim Jonghyun-ssi.” He crossed his arm to his chest then. “I want to ask you something”

“ah, but before that, can I take a photo with you? I’m really your biggest fan and I really happy if you let me take a photo, please? please? please? Please, you will?” Jonghyun whining with his big puppy-eyes try to catch Kibum attention and willingly let him take a photo with him.

“sure, you can” with that Jonghyun grab his phone inside of his pocket and take closer to Kibum. With a happy smile standing in front of Kibum and lift his phone to catch their photo together. Jonghyun satisfied with the result photo him with Kibum. He bowed toward Kibum and thank him repeatedly.

“can I know what kind of relation do you have with Dr. Jinki?” Kibum asked straight to the point. Jonghyun lift his head and facing Kibum confused.

“I’m sorry? But why you asked that?”

“nothing in particular, just curious.” Answer Kibum short.

“umm, my relation with him, nothing in particular too. Just …”

“he’s your lover, right?” again, Kibum said straight plainly. “its a particular things, you know.” Jonghyun just can gape his mouth a little startled with what Kibum said suddenly.

“uh, yeah kind of like that.” Jonghyun said smile sheepishly and leaning down his head because of embarassment.

“then why you make his sad? Are you two in a fight?” Kibum remember the sad face Jinki had earlier.

“no, we’re not in fight or arguing. Just something that bothering his mind, but hey, why do you care and asked that??’

“I said nothing in particular, just..” Kibum slowly move forward to look at Jonghyun closer and stare deeply to the older. “if you can’t make him happy, you better give him to me.”

Jonghyun widen his eyes and surprised face clearly seen in his face. He furrowed his eyebrow and stare back at Kibum. “excuse me? What, what are you talking?”

“you heard what I said. You doesn’t deserve to having Jinki. And instead to make him sad I can make him happy than when he was with you.” Kibum pulled out one of his crossed arm and pointed at Jonghyun.

“pfft..hahaha! you really can make someone laugh. Oh my god, its so funny.” Jonghyun can’t stand anymore and laugh out loud, he hold up his belly and bow hold back his laugh. He move forward closer to Kibum, and pat him on the shoulder and then he silent suddenly. “don't kidding with me, you ! Me? Doesn’t deserve him? you? you can make him happy better than me?”Jonghyun rolled his eyes and chuckled. “hah, what a funny story this is.”

“what are you called me? ?” Kibum shoved Jonghyun’s hand from his shoulder, “then who you are? A who seduce and catch his prey with your puppy eyes and your slim body there.”

Jonghyun shock and fumed his breath, he really angry right now, he move straight forward to Kibum then slap him on the cheek and pointed his finger toward the artist “watch your mouth, young man!”

Kibum gape his mouth and touch his cheek feeling the heated skin because of the slap. With a fast he look instantly at Jonghyun. He then lift both of his hands and grip at Jonghyun hair squeezed it tight from both side Jonghyun's head. He grip tightly and pulled it over and over. “Yah! What are you doing to my face! You ?!”

Jonghyun winced feel the pain that Kibum give him from pulled his hair. He reached Kibum's hair, grip it tightly and keep pulled them too. “be thankful I don’t punch you ! Are you think your beautiful face and your celebrities status can get anything? Go to your fantasy island over there and get a freak guy like you too became your boyfriend! !”

Kibum grunts feeling the pain because Jonghyun pulling too hard on his hair, but he doesn’t give up. They're fighting like a school girl fights and keep pulled each other hair while keep throw a “” and a “” words over and over. The fight keep going on until they fall to the floor and rolled alternately, still pulled each other hair.

“ugh, ! Don’t force me to crush your beat you up!” Jonghyun hissed when he get on top of Kibum and sat on the artist waist. With the last power he have, Kibum reverse Jonghyun back to the floor and sat on the older waist, “gah! Such a ! having a nice word to treat people!”

“what the hell are you two doing?!” both of them stop at their track and widen up their eyes look at Jinki who was ran toward them. They immediately stand up and fixing their mess hair and clear the dust from their clothes. Then immediately facing Jinki with a shining smile to the doctor that already standing in front of them with a really curious and unhappy face.

‘I can explain this” said both of them at the same time then glance each other, twitched their eyes with a hateful and threw glared eyes to each of them. Jinki really confused with what happen and just keep silent while staring both of them try to figure out what happen between them.

 


ugh... why do I feel a bit afraid to update this story?? xO don't know why too, but I feel this chappie... kind of fail, right... *hidingsomewhere* T^T

and yeah, there's another fight upside there (its a battle between bestfriend in their real life). Why do I always make a quarrel chappie now?? don't know why too -__-" *toolazytothinknow* ................. but like always, I really hope you guys can enjoy my fic....... ^_^"v

okay, maybe some of you aware for this (thanks toThanabibabe , amazmi & believe thankyou guyz T^T),  I make a lot mess today -____-" like kind of forget to translate some of words I use to write this chappie but I already changed it.... I'm really sorry for my stupid mistake over there and make some of you a bit uncomfortable, maybe :D? *bowedmyheadrepeteadly* \(>_<)/   I'm really sorry, kay x_x

THANK YOU GUYZ FOR ALWAYS STAY TUNE WITH ME HERE!!! THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENT that you gave to me (I'm happy each time I got comments, because that way I can know what you guyz thought while read my fic, hope I can get more comment in this chappie, hehe ^,^ *smilesheepishly* ) AND FOR THE SUBSCRIBERS TOO!! \(^o^)/ THANK YOU SOO~ MUCH!!! ^_^v

replayed comment :

@xXhelenaXx : yeah! off minho! paldang.dam.yo! xDD *Imwatchingmaknaerebellionnow~* haha! I love that word! xDD

@kirah1998 : OMFG! I'll be damn if that happen to me! Dx *mycomputerismylife*except my phone of course :P hehe --- make sure you finish it before I finish this story >:] heheh~~ --- your welcome ^_^v  --- tsk, such a chessy talk! xD theres no way you can be jealous to me sweetie~~ what do you need it just TRY! yeah FIGHTING! you can do it! --- LOL! xD I wanna hear you story too~~ why your friend told that you make the story become funny.. hahaha!!! xDD (I'm sorry but I realy laughing hard at that part)

@akemi59 : uwa! you okay? smiling by yourself its not good for your health, you know? xD (seriously, do I need to add a 'comedy' tag in my fic too?? =,= )  --- me too~ I love minho like this too~ he will try another crazy things later, I warn you, heheh :D --somehow I really get impatience too to break my cute OTP here, but I'm a bit confused to ending their relatioship. (maybe I won't break them later)

@believe : huhuh~ yes, he is *nodsrepeatedlywhiletouchingmychin* hmmm... you right  8D  --- about jongtae "who knows? I know? you know?" xDD --- tsk, another blinger here... -_-*shakesmyhead* , okay, but someday maybe I will put a poll to force you choose one of them. me too~~ I love both Jongho and Jongyu T^T (damn, why do I make a stupid story) as for me Jongyu is CUTE while Jongho is really HOT! XDD

@JongBB93 : haha! it's okay honey. ok, you're here now xD, firstly I said thankyou, thankyou, thankyou xDD. secondly I just like =,= ... why, thankyou for loving jonghyun like this...  --great, another blinger again, hahah~ ;3 (to be honest, I want like his condition too~~ 2 men fighting to get me.. xD haha! )  -- yeah poor my dubu, he will trying hard to protect and defend his puppy from the wild alien here.... ^^"

@lulu00 : O,O your cute and adorable dubu punching someone. ok! Its really hard to believe. I know how your feel honey, but I'm sorry, I just fell in Love with a powerful Jinki *drowningimagineJinkiwhenLucifereraandhisROCKOFAGESperformance* XDD --- yeah maybe I am, I will try to put that in a right place later~~looking foward to it ^o^v

@sarafu : ooooooooooooohhhh me toooo~ can't wait to read your comment later (I love how you give the coment to me xD ) kyaaaaa I'm excited as wellllll~~ >,<

@choco_lates : hmm... it's true, seems like Key really able communicate well with Dr. Jinki -- should I make him cheated behind jjongie O_O (heheh, just try to act plain here xD )  --ikr? I'm kind of hard to forget that someone told me, Jinki really scarier when he is angry, ^-^; xixixi

@uh0hitsjoannexd : LOL~ thankyou~~ xDD --you really claim yourself being Jongho-shipper, LOL~ xD , but really somehow Jongho its really hard for me to handle, they really HOT! >,< and I think these days, minho really influence by Jonghyun action, don't you see he's a bit talkactive since become jjong roomate?? , ah! I must  stop here, coz it really need a lot of space to talk about them XDD --- ho oh, he is. I love the confused puppy-jjong searching for his master :]

@Thanabibabe : aaahh!! .........thankyou for loving this fic (can I say I love you, hun xD) --- the true rival later between minhoVSonew and jjongVSkey , it's really a complicated situation -__-" *OMG,Myheadspinningtrytoimaginethemfighteachother* --yeah Jinki, you should trust your lover! xD ---waow! you can figure it out! you can get a surprise gift later xD, *cough* actually I kind of forget to put the scene where Jinki tell that he talk about jjong's life here *scratchingmyhair* sowwwieee~~ ^^;