The Jealousy

Love is A Sacrifice

Jonghun walk closer to Jinki and grab the doctor hands, “hyung, this guy is dangerous. He try to-…”

“AH!” Kibum screamed and grip his wound hand and having grimace on his face like try to hold on his pain. Both Jinki and Jonghyun instantly look at the diva, Jinki ran toward Kibum while Jonghyun just stunned looked at Jinki let go his grip.

“what’s wrong? Are you okay?” ask Jinki worriedly look at Kibum who was bend down his head. Jinki grab Kibum hands and watched it carefully as he try to looking for any wound that would maybe open. Kibum looked up at Jinki and stare at the doctor face before gave the shorter man behind Jinki a huge winning smirk.

“I-I just walked around the hospital, until I met this guy out from your room. I just asking where have you been, but this guy instantly yell, grab my hand and pulled of my hair.”

Jonghyun gape his mouth, a big gape exactly. He doesn’t believe the acts that diva did and said to Jinki who wasn’t know anything yet. Jinki glance back at Jonghyun, and the latter just can shook his head repeatedly and showing his disbelief look to the diva who was smile widely.

“how dare you said that!” Jonghyun shouted and walked closer to the diva. “you’re the one who started this first.” He said and shoved Kibum shoulder because the latter getting closer to Jinki’s.

“ah!” Kibum still with his act pretended he really hurt. “you! I’m sick person here you know? what are you doing to me?”

“don’t you try to liar again and stop your acting, !”

“Jonghyun!” Jinki firmly voice with half angry on it make both of the younger male looked at him. “what I said to you before I leave my room?”

“I-I should go to my work?” with a little fear in his voice Jonghyun leaned down his gaze as he scratch his back hair.

“then, why are you still here? Go to your workplace and make sure you let the kids enjoy your performance.” Jinki said as calm as possible try not seeing his load anger in front of his patient. Jonghyun lift his head and try to explain the real situation to Jinki before he left for his job.

“but, hyung… He-he…”

“jonghyun, get back to your works now.” Jinki wide his eyes to the younger male make the younger understand the situation and just go from there. Jonghyun pouts in and fumed his anger toward both of the man in front of him. “ you! I’ll not let it go just like this, you fat-idiot diva!”

With that the shorter man walked away to the second floor, leaving the sigh doctor and a shock diva who wasn’t believe with what Jonghyun said and shouts loudly to the walked man, “I’m not FAT! Damn it!!”

Without turned around, Jonghyun just lift his middle finger toward the artist and keep walked and Jinki just shook his head seeing his lover act, then facing the fumed artist behind him and try to calm him.

“I’m sorry Kibum-ssi, if he interfere you, please forgive him. Now can we go to your room? I will check up your wound there.” With his professional manner gave a bright and soft smile like there’s nothing wrong that happen to Kibum and make the latter heart twitched and feel calm automatically.

“sure. But doc, I want to know who he is? And what are he doing in your room?” Kibum pretended try to asked straightly to the doctor.

“you indeed a straight person, Kibum-ssi. You instantly asked him and not denying the fact that you actually go to my room just to search me. Can I know why is that?” Jinki furrowed his eyes and a curious face fill his expression right there.

“nothing. Just suddenly I want to meet you and want a nice chat with you. So, yeah something like that. But, why you’re not answering my question?” Kibum pout realize his question got a long time to be replay.

“well, let’s say he is someone that really, really important to me.” Jinki said plainly and proudly, he just can’t say Jonghyun was his lovely boyfriend that he treasure very much. He afraid Kibum will feel disgusted about that, so he choose the right words that describe Jonghyun in his heart.

Kibum watched the change in Jinki’s voice and face. Eventhough he know Jinki avoiding the ‘boyfriend’ word just to make Kibum feel ease, but it’s already too late for Kibum to take the nice word Jinki said about Jonghyun. He want to be like Jonghyun too, want to be important for someone else. He feel his body risen up, he jealous, he angry but he feel sad at the same time that make him thought how pathetic he is now.

“then what he is doing here? Is he work here?”

 “hm, mh.” Jinki nods smiley, “his another part time job is here to cheer up the kids in the children’s ward. The children that having some of severe disease and rarely to socialize with a normal and fine children.” Jinki pause and let out a small chuckle before continue his words. “you know, we never thought the idea to cheer up the kids, but he, with his stupid and childish act suggest the idea, and said he was fine eventhought he doesn’t paid for that. He just said he need more practice to improve his skills and since it just wasted to practice alone, he decide to practice here, along with all children here.”

Kibum see the smile again, the smile that never to him, the smile that only belong to Jonghyun alone. He keep silent until they reached Kibum room and walked inside. Jinki with his serious face check all Kibum condition, make sure there’s no any damage from incident earlier, until his attention distracted by Kibum statement, “he is your lover, right?”

--------------------------------------

“jjongie~~” the whining voice behind Jonghyun who was packing his stuff turned away and facing the boy. He smile when seeing a fifth years kid who was one of his favorite kids running after him.

“what’s wrong, yoogeunnie~” Jonghyun lift the boy up and made him sit on his lap.

“why you’re not feeling happy today? Did someone bu-bbu-bbullying you?? Yoogeun said cutely and caressed Jonghyun's face with his palm. Jonghyun touch the little hands in his face and shake his head.

“really? You sure, jjonggie~? Just tell me who bbu-bullying you, then I will protect you from them.”

Jonghyun chuckled hear what a fifth years kid said want to protect him. But he not hate that, he loves the way the children act to him. He loves to hang around with a kids in the hospital and play happily with them. Somehow, he feel sad to look at the small figure have a big burden in their body. But he know, they will be okay once they grown up later and back to their normal life.

“thankyou, my prince. I’m really happy if you’re the one that protect me.” Jonghyun smile and ruffled the boy’s hair.

“hehe, If jjonggie~ happy then I’ll happy too.” Yoogeun said made Jonghyun feel a little tension in his head lift a bit and he really can’t stand the cuteness of Yoogeun. He pinched at Yougeun’s cheek and peck on Yoogeun lips.

“you will made the boy turned to gay someday, Jonghyun” said the firmly voice from the man that leaned against the doorframe.

“Dr. Jinki” Yoogeun said, jumping from Jonghyun laps, and running toward the doctor. Jinki lift him and ruffled his hair, “hey! How cha’ feel, my hero? Isn’t it you are supposed in your room now?”

“I want to cheer up jjonggie first. He’s not feeling well today, doctor.”

Jinki furrowed his eyes, and turned his gaze to Jonghyun who was already stand up and pick up his bag. “why he feeling unwell today?”

“well, someone maybe bbu-bbullying him. I don't want him to be sad. Can you protect him doctor while  I’m not around?”

“of course. It’s my job to protect him.” Jinki smile to the boy and bring him down, “now get back to your room, or the nurse will be worried.”

“thankyou doctor. Bye jjonggie~” Yoogeun waved his hands and running to the nurse that waiting outside. Jinki facing back to Jonghyun and lift his hands while smiling to the younger. “ready to home?”

Jonghyun silently watched the older act to him but not refuse the hands. He entwine his fingers tightly on Jinki’s and swayed it until they out from the room as he facing the older male “why you suddenly happy and smile like the idiot one here?”

“something good happened earlier” Jinki smile and tighten his grip make their hands swayed too high.

“I know it! Did that diva tell another bull again? I’m telling you hyung! It’s a lie, a BIG lie” Jonghyun widened his eyes to the doctor make the latter giggled look at his lover round puppy eyes to him.

“yea, but I still happy if it’s a lie."

“what?!” Jonghyun not believe with what Jinki said.

“he said to me, that your little fight with him because of your jealously.” Jinki said plainly to the younger who was gape his mouth now. “I don’t know you can be jealous too, Jonghyun.”

“he is serious, hyung. He will try to get you from me.” Jonghyun sarcastic voice echoed in hospital hall.

“don’t worry about me sweetheart, you know I don’t want to cheat on you.” Jinki playing around to teased his pouting jealous boyfriend.

“you can say that now, who knows what would happen later.” Still with his pouting face and try to getting closer to his lover.

“are you afraid and not trust me, Jonghyun?” Jinki glare at Jonghyun as the latter just shrugged and shook his head, “you’re the one that I worried now. That annoying brat in your campus targeting you too.”

“you don’t have to worried about me too~ hyung, you know I wont cheat on you.” Jonghyun gives his puppy smile and peck on his lips.

“yes, I have to.” Jinki said firmly. “don’t act careless, Jonghyun. Watch around you.”

“awww…. You cute when you jealous hyung” Jonghyun let go his grip and pinched hard Jinki's cheeks, “I really love you” Jonghyun wink and ran away from the doctor who was blushing red and chased his lover that keep giggled look at Jinki reaction.

“yah! Don’t ran away, Kim Jonghyun”

 


GAAAAHHHHHHHHH~~ DDx  I'M DIEEEEEE~~ DDx ........................really, I'm dying now.......somebody, please help me!!! DX *someonebehindmehittinghardmyhead* *DANG!* ------- you really exaggerate, girl. go greet your reader properly!-------- >:[

~~~~~ *afterafewminutes*~~~~~~~~~~

annnnyeeoooonggg everyone ^,~ *wink* ..... Long time no see~  <<???***

I'm sorry if I really late to update this fic *prostration* and I'm sorry too, if this chappie a bit lame *again-prostration-* hope you guyz will enjoyed this -__-"

actually, I have a hard time to continue this story based from my current *aboutthepairing*, because there's soooo many want the opposite things =,= ... BUT! now I've decide it. muhahaha xD just let see what will happen later... muahaha~ xDD *but I do hope you guyz still with me till the end T^T*

THANKYOU FOR READING AND COMMENTING AND THEN FOR THE SUBSCRIBERS, TINKYUU VERY MUNCH ;3

 

*ah! for some reason, I'm not gonna replies all the comment before but instead give a SPOT for the LOVELY and SPECIAL one ^,^v ♥♥~*

 SPOT FOR  you! ^.~  see ya in the next chappie~~ ^__^v