The Trigger

Love is A Sacrifice

a/n : I'm sorry.... I'm not check for the grammar mistake, since I'm typing them with my phone.... so... yea.... well.... uhm.... thankyou for the understanding... ^_^v

 

---♥♥♥---

 

Jonghyun tapping his pencil in the table, his thought already wandered around as he thought about something to answering the questions from his test. He thought deeply and tried hard to focus to his exams than his mind about the audition. Since his lover called him on the night, he fight the urge to tell the other about the audition, but he can’t even bringing the topic up to his lover.

 

So, here he is, sat silently to attend his test and feeling his life crushed piece by piece as he can’t understand each words from the paper in front of him. He grabbed his hair with both of his hands letting out his frustration about the mess of his life. He was so helpless and can’t think properly about what should he take for his better life.

 

Suddenly, out of nowhere the door bang in open wide and a tall man standing in front of bunch student that had a shock expression on their face, even  the teacher himself.

 

“wha-what are you doing in my class! We are having test here!! Get out from here!” the teacher yell and let out his anger toward the tall man who was looked around as if searching for something. Jonghyun widen up his eyes after he realize who was standing in front of the class. He furrowed his eyebrown in confusion to the taller male who already look exactly at him.

 

The taller move toward him and grab his wrist, “what are you doing here, you idiot?!!”

 

“Mi-minho.. wha-what the-“ Jonghyun can’t finish his words when Minho yanked him from the table and drags him out from the room. Leaving all of the student and their surprising teacher a gape with the suddenly incident that happen in the middle of their test.

 

---♥♥♥---

 

“Minho! Wait, stop here. Minho!” the said man stop his pace and look at the shorter male who was panting slightly and tried to gain more air to his lungs. Minho facing him and gave a questioning look on his face,

 

“you know what day is today, don’t you?”

 

Jonghyun bit shock with Minho sudden question to him, he can’t believe Minho still remember the audition day and yet he really surprised to found that Minho still looking for him and making sure he get the audition on time, “I-I… I’m just-”

 

“today it’s your ing audition day, so why are you here, huh?”

 

“Minho, it’s not like what you thought. I already…”

 

“don’t ever said you gave up your dream and just choose to be a loser at the end. I’m not let this happen Jonghyun.” Minho felt his voice slowly getting a bit higher.

 

“Minho, please. Just don’t.” Jonghyun pleased voice try to calm the charismatic racer who was raged his anger bit by bit but slowly calmer a little and Jonghyun sure he saw a disappointed look on Minho face

 

“is that? Just like that, you gave up on your future dream and letting it go before you can’t do anything about it.” Minho letting go of Jonghyun wrist and left out a soft long sigh, “yeah, keep going then. Be whatever you like. I’m sorry if I take your value time to letting go your dream.”

 

Jonghyun just in his silent mouth slowly lean down his gaze from Minho who was take a retreat pace slowly getting far from him. “just so yo know, Jonghyun. I just want the best for you, and you don’t know how you make me fallen in love with you again when you talked about your dream to me in the library. I know it’s an egoist of me just to see your bright smile if you standing on the stage and successfully reached your dream.”

 

Jonghyun looks up to the taller and his heart beating fast to seen Minho’s handsome face looking down at him, with his surrender and disappointed smile on it. Minho words finally hit his stronger defense wall in his heart that he build to avoid him from his dream and it scattering in pieces as he slowly take Minho words in his mind.

 

“Mi-minho, wha-what should I do now?” he stuttering his words sign his confusion state. Minho smiled at him and then reached out a hand to him. Jonghyun confused face look from Minho’s hands then to racer face.

 

“it’s you to choose what better for you, I’m here for whatever you choose Jonghyun. Take my hands and you can figure it out what you gonna do later.”

 

Jonghyun feel his hands slowly reaching Minho’s hand and the latter grab it tightly. “please take me, Minho.”

 

Soon, after that both of them running toward the parking area where Minho’s bike standing. Riding it fast, Minho take Jonghyun to the audition area in the center of Seoul with the determine face they have, and making sure they take one step toward their future.

 

---♥♥♥---

 

“Dr. Jinki!” a voice rang through the long hall in the hospital. Jinki turn toward the source voice and gave a confusion look at the nurse that running toward him. “Director from the main hospital want to talk with you in the phone”

 

“director what?” Jinki surprised face become more curious as what the nurse said. “he is in the line number 5”

 

“o-okay, I will take it.” they run toward the counter hospital and Jinki reached the phone instantly and talked with the main Doctor for the entire hospital at Jinki work.

 

“hello, Jinki is here.”

 

“Dr. Jinki? it’s Park Cheong San. I know you must be busy right know, so I will get to the point now. I need you to get back here. I already setting a new position for you here and make a report that your duty over there already done. So, make sure you get back to Seoul in a five days. Can you make it?”

 

Jinki can”t hide his confusion yet surprised face when he heard Mr. Park suddenly words. he tried to digest the words slowly and then it hit him when the other line talk again, “are you still there, Dr. Jinki?”

 

“ah..ye.. I’m sorry. I’m a bit surprised with all of this.”

 

“I know it’s so sudden. But I will explain it to you when you already here.”

 

“ah, ye… I will get ready now. Thank you, Park-songsaengnim.” with that Jinki hung the phone off and stare toward the other nurse in there.

 

“somethings wrong, doc?” one of the nurse speak, curious clearly look over her face and not different with other nurses around there.

 

“It’s ok, it just.. I need to get back to Seoul immediately.” He smiled with his usually bright smile toward them, and like what always happen, all of them melt immediately with that lovely smile. But poor thing is they can’t see the smile for tomorrow onwards.

 

---♥♥♥---

 

Kibum left out a small sigh, he sat on the chair in front of the make up table in the dressing room. he already finish his session to take a shoot outside, so it’s his time to take a rest.

 

“are you okay, Kibum?” the voice behind him reached him out from his daydreaming. he glance up toward the mirror in front of him and look at the source voice, and there stand beautifully his sweet caring manager, Han Ji Eun-noona. Don’t get it wrong, Key called her as noona because of their close relationship, and Ji eun is the first person that standing to protect him and instantly make her the person that Key cherished and appreciate her as his trusted person before Jinki step in his life.

 

“I’m okay, noona. I’m just feel a bit tired today.” he smiled softly and Ji eun know something bad already happen to Kibum that make him let out this kind of smile. The smile that Ji eun know as Kibum hiding something from her.

 

“what? did you should happy now? you find your man here and met him the other night right?”

 

Kibum winced a bit when he remember the scene when he met Jinki that night. And like usually, Kibum surrender hiding something from Ji eun eyes. the years that she spent with Kibum make her know her precious dongsaeng, in and out perfectly. “it’s not work like usual, noona. I’m kind of give up this time. he already too far for me to reached.”

 

“you sure? you just want to give up this easily? it’s not like you, Kibum.” she paused a while try to read Kibum reaction, “Kibum that I know its not a weak person. He won’t become like he is today if it’s not because his big ambitions to get what he wanted. He will try his best to get his target.”

 

Kibum look over his manager who was already sat beside him in the other chair. He know that just a plain word to make his spirited high up, but as plainly the word is, as usually make Kibum feel a bit motivated and felt his heart clenched a happy beat inside his body. He feel happy just from someone that cheer him and lift him up from his sad state. “you really know me so well, noona.”

 

“it’s Ji eun songsaeng-nim for you then.” Ji eun half teasing him and slightly slapped Kibum in his arm. “it’s fun to be here, but soon after this we should head back to Seoul tomorrow. How about you, Kibum? should we come back tomorrow?”

 

Kibum silent a while then sighed a bit, “I guess… for now, that’s the best. I want to get back home and take rest a bit more.”

 

Ji eun nodded and smiled as she stand up from her chair. “if that’s what you want, then pack your things now and we get back tomorrow. Arasso?”

 

she ruffled Kibum hair before walked off toward the door, Kibum give her his thanks smile and facing back the mirror in front of him, mumbled his confused word, “ottokeh?”

 


from the last talk, Kibum and Jinki will be back at Seoul, while Jonghyun and Minho went to the audition and left his exams..... I gave you some clue... there will be something happening that will change something between the fourth of them..... hmmmmm...... we will see...... >_<

(A/N) : I can't think straight for anything atm..... so I'm really sorry for the  grammar mistake guyz..... I felt really sour rite now.... but I must post this fic before I get any distraction again and gone for several days again..... Mian.... but I will work this out later when I feel a bit better.... thanks for the understanding..... my lazy a** can't help at all..... -___-"

really...... I really really glad and maybe just 'thankyou' word can't describe how thankful I am dat you guyz still not leaving me..... instead I get more subbie here dat mean, you still support me to continue dis story.....

*its a miracle for me to happen* you can handle my lazyness which was its so ing awesome for me.... aishhh... I will stop blaberring for now... I'll be back for the next week, if I'm not die tomorrow... -__- *wow!that so scary!* but, yea.... I still have 2 other fic more that really need to update ASAP!  >;]

thanks for your support until today......

 

SEE YAAA~ later...... ^_^v