The Second Meet

Love is A Sacrifice

Jonghyun walked through the building, he meet and greet several of his friend in the hall at his college. The class he attend today was already over, so he planning to meet Jinki in the hospital before he goes to his partime job.  He so happy now because he just made up with his boyfriend. And the thought for them to spent a night together fill him up so he shouting a line from his favorite song that showed how happy he is now.

“woah… hyung… you really happy now.” said voice shows up behind him tapped his shoulder to make the older male turned to the voice. Jonghyun seeing Taemin walked to him “it’s exactly different condition that I’ve imagined you should be now.”

“Taeminnie~ … wah… I missed you…” Jonghyun said happily, give Taemin a brightly smile and hugs the younger boy who look flat because the childish act that his brother boyfriend have. He already get used with it but Taemin never hated it, it kind of entertain him and he already considered Jonghyun as his other brother. “yeah, hyung. I’ve missed you too, even though we were already meet yesterday.”

“Taeminnie~ don’t saying something cold like that. It make you like him.” Jonghyun pulled the hug and gave taemin his pouting face turn away his gaze from him. Taemin laugh for that.  He reached Jonghyun’s hand and linked it with him. “of course I’ll be like him since I’m just his brother” Taemin said try to play along with Jonghyun

"don't be like him, he’s an evil and I don't want this angelic face become like that old devilman" Jonghyun pinched Taemin's cheek make the younger man growled and close his eyes.  “oh hyung, stop it.  Okay, okay I get it." Taemin touch his redden cheek softly and pouting to Jonghyun "so, hyung are you going to somewhere now?”

“umm, I think I’ll visit your brother since my job in past noon today. But why are you here anyway?” Jonghyun asking the younger male because it’s rare to see Taemin around his classes as they walked to the hall down.

“nah, I don’t have a class today. So I’m going to playing around. I’ve a promise to my friend to seeing him practice.” Taemin bent down his head looking at the floor, “but no one want to go with me” he said with pouting face and sadly voice.

“uuunnn… Taeminnie~~ , don’t be sad, I’ll go with you then” happily Jonghyun sang to cheer up the younger brother who is lift his head and stare at the happily man. “really?? You wanna go with me?? But onew hyung..??” taemin remember that Jonghyun will going to hospital to meet with his brother. So he asking again the older male “you want to visit onew hyung, don’t you?”

“I’m kind of mad at that jerk until this morning. I think about this is his punishment, but we will meet tonight. So I yours now, Taeminiee~~” Jonghyun ruffled Taemin red hair and give him a warm smile “shall we go??” Taemin smiled back and answered with the nodded.

------------------------------------------------

Jinki step out from his car. After doing some stuff and take a several rest at his house, he return to the hospital. Before starting his job he send a text message to his lover "I will pick you up at your workplace at 5pm’" he sent it and got a replayed just about 10 second and just laughed at how fast Jonghyun to answered back his message

‘you must! Oh, how’s yur stuff ended off? You don’t go to yur second lover right? >:O ‘

Jinki chuckled at the replay as he walked entered the hospital building and going straight to his room at fifth floor ‘if I have one, I don’t need to be with you anymore :P’ he can imagined how Jonghyun expression when he read Jinki’s message. No need long time for Jinki wait for the next replay

">:[ you  jerk!! I hate you! then go to yur second lover while this nice will searching some handsome guy to satisfied me. Take that!!"

Jinki eye got wide look at the screen not believing his lover will said something like that. With a fast pace he sent the replay to Jonghyun "don’t even try Kim Jonghyun."

"haha! make me :P’" Jinki just about to answered back stop it when he heard a call in front of his door sign him to go check up some of patient now. "explained to me when I pick you up, you little devil!’" Jinki turn off his phone, wear his white coat, and meet the nurse outside his room.

He check up several document while walked toward his patient room. Jinki opened the door, he seeing Kibum still lying in his bed. The nurse said that Kibum condition almost dropped this morning. Jinki take out his stethoscope and listened kibum’s heart beat, it’s not a normal beat, not a hard one and sound so far but Jinki sure Kibum's fine now. He left out a long sighed and face the nurse.

“he’s fine now, but to make sure we need to check him more often. His wounds won’t harm his life, but something inside him refuse to recovered ”Jinki staring deep at Kibum face. “I think it’s his emotion. But are you already call his family?” He asked to the nurse about Kibum family whose not he seen since yesterday when kibum stayed at the hospital.

“someone claim to be his manager calling this morning. He said he on the way to this hospital.” Said the nurse “he said that Kibum-ssi family’s aren’t in this country for now. So it just him who will take care everything here.

“manager? Is he a artist or something?” Jinki asking curiosity

“you don’t know him? he’s the star and the model that really famous these days.” The nurse said excitedly which get a silent glare from Jinki. “ah, I’m sorry. Doctor.”

Jinki sighed “okay that’s enough. Go back to your other job. I’ll stay in here for  a while.” The nurse nodded and step out from the room and close  the door. Jinki staring again looking the slim figure whose still sleeping soundly now.

------------------------------------------------

After sent some annoyed message to Jinki, Jonghyun smile widely read the last Jinki message “I won” he thought and walked to the chair in a stadion racing road. Taemin with happily voice said to Jonghyun that the guy whose have number 25 in his back is his friend. Jonghyun just nodded and take a sip from strawberry juice he and Taemin bought. Jonghyun doesn’t care about racing thing, so he just sit silent in his chair looked at several racer compete in that long road.

Taemin keep telling Jonghyun about his friend who will have a match in the late years, so he will practice to get the first place. He then telling about this guy is going in the same college with them, but with a different majoring. He also tell Jonghyun about a lot of people in his class have a crush to him.

“why?? is he a handsome, cool or something?” Jonghyun feel bored doesn’t have any thing to do try to focus his attention to the younger male.

“you will know once you meet him” Taemin grin devilishly to Jonghyun who furrowed his eyes doesn’t understand. There’s a sound sign the first racer already finish their match “oh there he is! He got first again!” Taemin happily waving his hands to the man that still standing in the road. Jonghyun following Taemin to meet with that guy which his face still covering with the helmet he use.

When the guy opened his helmet, he shaking his head and showing his long hair that already wet because the sweat from his head. He smiled widely when he seen Taemin running toward him. Jonghyun gape his mouth seeing the charming guy ruffled his own hair to cleaning his sweat. That guy indeed handsome and such a hot! is that what Jonghyun thought.

“Minhoooo… you got first again!” Minho smiled widely at his friend and receive the hugs from Taemin give to him.

“thank you. Taeminnie~~” shout Minho and circling around with Taemin in his hugs. Jonghyun just can stare at the two young man keep their passionate hugs over and over, until Taemin realize he’s not alone watching Minho practice. “ah, there’s someone who want to meet you” said Taemin pulled off their hugs.

“I don’t remember saying want to meet him, Taeminnie?” said Jonghyun who standing behind him facing the racer but then glance toward Taemin “aww, don’t be ashamed, hyung, I know you curious about him“

Minho who facing the shorter man between the three of them glued staring at Jonghyun’s sheepishly smile ruffling Taemin’s hair. He keep staring at Jonghyun sweet and beautiful face not realize Taemin already introduce both of them.

“so Jonghyun-hyung, this is Minho, Minho this is Jonghyun-hyung. He is a…” without a warning or sign to handshake, Minho pulled hard Jonghyun hand into hugs and leaning down to meet the smaller man plump-pinky lips. He kissed Jonghyun right on the lips, in the daylight, in front of all of his team, and of course right in front of Taemin which not anyone else but Jonghyun boyfriend’s brother.

 


 

I'm sorry for you guys expected to a scene in this chapie, but this time actually for JONGHO couple to meet, haha!

so far so good I think... please enjoy this chapie too~~ ^0^

THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENTING AND FOR SUBSCRIBING TOO tinkyuuu~~ ^_^v

replayed comment :

@kirah1998 : really??? are you really love this fic so much?? as much as I'm maybe?? haha! >_<"

@uh0hitsjoannexd : yeah, jinki deserved to get that... =,= poor my dubu

@lulu00 : i'm sorry can't fulfill your dirty mind wish :P but I hope you enjoyed this chapie ;3

@jinki_love : you right! too bad jjong have his class this morning, and it's a shame that Jinki have his high pride to caring jonghyun school 8D

@amazmi : uh... right. I fanning my self when I write them xD it's a hot one! xDD

@choco_lates : of course he is... he's the cute maknae here.. :)