The First Meet

Love is A Sacrifice

When jonghyun start to give up, and began to walks to the hospital, his phone suddenly vibrate and the names that show in the screen make jonghyun a little bit lighten up.

“Jonghyun-ah, where are y…” before jinki finish his word, jonghyun interupt him.

“Hyung! Are you okay??” he said in worried voice, no matter what happens jinki is never late to respond with his call or broke his promise but if it there, he will call jonghyun for the reason. So jonghyun fear  that something bad happen with jinki.

Jinki furrowed his eyebrow “I’m okay,right. Are you still in the cafe? “

There’s a sigh before jonghyun answering jinki question “yeah, I think something bad happen to you. I’m still waiting you in this shop. Where are you anyway?”

“I’m sorry jonghyun-ah. I already call you since this morning but your never picks it up, and I have a emergency call since this noon so  I can't replay your call and your message”

“oh! My phone out of battery this morning, and now I already  charge it. Nah, it’s okay.” Jonghyun  get back sit in the chair and he pouted his lips “So~ you wanna come over here?” jonghyun eyes shaped into puppy mode.

Eventhough jinki doesn’t see it, but he can imagine how Jonghyun face when he talk in that voice.  “That’s the reason I call you. I have a night shift today. And I can't leave hospital now, because some patient still needed to be check up. I’m sorry Jonghyun-ah”

“oh?” jonghyun face gloomy instantly. There’s a silent after jonghyun exhale his breath. He want to meet Jinki, want to hear his funny story, want  to cuddle with Jinki, want to be with Jinki and spent this special day with Jinki in his small apartment.

“Jonghyun??”

Jonghyun back to his sense and respon “oh, It’s alright. But, hyung can I come over to your place?” jonghyun asking since he cannot stand that he really miss his lover right now.

“what? Where? Hospital? No! you Can’t!! “

“why?? I want to meet you! You promise to spent today with me, but you just stay in that hospital for entire night. I want to see you there!! Jonghyun start to whined.

“jonghyun. Just get back to your home. It’s already dark outside. “ jinki sound ignored jonghun whined

“but hyung… let me see you. I have something to show you.I’m ….”

“show it to me when I pick you up tomorrow. Just going home now!” jinki cut his lover to stop acting childish and spoiled brat. Jinki don’t want to make his lover going home late at night and make jonghyun going late to attend his school tomorrow. Jinki actually want to see his lover too. He want Jonghyun stay with him tonight and talk about today like they usually do. But he reject to that, whatever it takes, Jonghyun’s grade is a top priority for him . He don’t want to be the reason that cause Jonghyun grade get descend.

“just 5 minutes! And I’m promise I’m going home after that.” Jonghyun still don’t give up. Eventhough they already together for the perfect 5 year jonghyun still don’t get enough to loving Jinki. And always happy when they spent time together even it just say Hi!

Jinki caress his forehead softly and let a long sigh. “don’t you have a school tomorrow morning?” his voice become soft

“no, I don’t” answer jonghyun fast

“yes, you have. Now go back home and I will call you 15 minutes again. Make sure you already home. Arasso?!” Said Jinki firmly.

Jonghyun pouted “how do you know I already home when you call? Who knows I’m still sit here?”

“I called the lady landlord and leave my message to check you if you already home.” Jinki said smiley

“ugh! Whatever hyung, whatever! I’m not a child anymore. And I’m a man too. You don’t have to worried about me. I’m the one that should angry now. You broke our promise and let me go home alone. It’s your fault if something bad happen to me!” jonghyun started to little angry now

Jinki rolled his eyes “who said you’re a MAN now?!”

“are you deaf already?? I just said it!” jonghyun growled

“Right. You said that. Now be a MAN and be careful on your way home. Protect yourself from whatever bad things happen comes to you. “ speechless jonghyun can’t respon to what jinki said to him. He ate his own words now.

Jonghyun surrender and give a final word “why I can be with you for ing 5 years?”

“I love you too.” Said jinki flat “I’ll call you 15 minutes again.” Jinki hung up his phone. Jonghyun just can stare to his screen phone. His eyed wide and he can’t believe Jinki mad at him.

“why the hell he’s mad?? I’m the one who should be mad right now!” jonghyun pick his bag and stomp his feet out from the shop. He annoyed now and not realize his bumping into someone and move backwards and almost fall flat in his if the person not catch his arms and brings him to his chest since that person more tall than him.

“you okay? Said the guy. Jonghyun rubbed his forehead and lift his head up. ‘damn why people these day must be tall??’ thought jonghyun.

“I’m alright. Sorry to bump in to you and thankyou for saving me” jonghyun said bow his head.

The guy chuckled “nah it’s okay. It’s me that can’t see you’re there.”

“I’m sorry…?? Jonghyun furrow his eyebrows.

“oh I’m sorry. I mean it’s dark here, and you walk with your head down. So.. yeah, I’m sorry. Said that guy smiled widely. His big eyes can’t close with his wide smile. His brown long hair glowing because the moonligtht that night. his handsome face make jonghyun gape his mouth. And the guy smile make Jonghyun shiver and feel nostalgic with that smile.

‘Woah..woahh..woah’ jonghyun! It’s not Jinki stop staring at him.’ Jonghyun shook his head repeatedly.

“are you okay?? Said that guy. Jonghyun stop shook his head “I’m fine! Anyway I must go now. Or he’ll be more angry and my meal is in danger." Jonghyun widened his eyes completely like a scare puppy and he began to running "So thank you again!”

“oh, be careful on your way home, kay!” the guy shout from a afar. “I’m not a kid! Damnit! ” jonghyun shout too and waved his hands

“What a weird guy” the guy chuckled and start to walk.