The First Pain

Love is A Sacrifice

Jinki and Jonghyun became a lover since their schooldays. Now they will celebrate their fifth anniversary in a small coffee shop where the first time they met. that time Jinki was a nerd guy with a big glasses and holding a really thick book that always hanging around in his arms, with the choice of his clothes make him really a real nerdy but jonghyun can't take off his eyes out of Jinki beautiful smile.
back then Jonghyun work as a waitress there and they began their love after Jinki several times become a regular customer since Jonghyun start working there.

Jonghyun sit comfortly in the corner inside of the coffee shop. He’s waiting for Jinki to done his job in the hospital. Jonghyun reach out his bag, take out his i-pod and put the earphone on his ears. In a minute  he’s already humming his favorite song. The song that always remind him of Jinki, it’s the first song that jinki knew and he used that to confess his feeling toward Jonghyun. For people like Jinki who has a focus just to his book and never in his life cared about entertainment life actually did that just for Jonghyun. It’s such a romantic song and give Jonghyun nice comfortable and happy feeling each time he listening that song.

Jonghyun smile widely when he notice a book that hanging inside of his bag. It’s his present to Jinki for their anniversary. He giggle tryin to imagine how jinki react when he see this book. Jinki was searching desperately to find that book, and with connection he have, Jonghyun succesfully get that book. He then take the book back to his bag and sip his coffee while check his watch. It’s almost an hour he waiting, but Jinki still doesn’t show up.  He’s a little worried now. He trying to call Jinki, but no one pick it up. Jonghyun start to thinking, his hand several time tugging at the edge of table, while his other hand still holding the phone and trying to call over and over.

When jonghyun start to give up, and began to walks to the hospital, his phone suddenly vibrate and the name that show in the screen make jonghyun a little bit lightening up.

"hyung!"

 


soo~~ It's the first chappie I make so far... the second one is OnTheWay... haha! I just can't believe I post this, coz this story always stuck in my mind and I don't have a confidence enough to bring it out.... but now it's already out, so stay stune >:3

thanks for reading and commenting ... ^o^v

(I get the first subscriber!! woah... kamsahamnida ... >-< , I will work harder and I'll update soon... )