The second thing that went wrong

Love is A Sacrifice

---♥♥♥---

 

When Jonghyun opened his eyes, he saw unfamiliar ceiling with a different scent around his room. He felt slightly dizzy when he tried to glance toward another spot. He reached his head slowly then felt something pressed in his head. He is a bit confused when he sees the slightly wet towel that hang around his forehead before.

 

When he tried to sat up, a familiar figure sit with his head on his linked arm above the bed. Jonghyun take a closer to see who was the guy is. He smiled a bit when he realized is that Minho who was sleep with his peaceful and calm face and Jonghyun get a little hint why his arm felt so warm as Minho keeps holding his arm between him and sleep with it.

 

still Jonghyun a bit confused as he wonder why he – as he see around the room, and indeed this is a Minho’s apartment where there is so big poster of Rossi with his monster energy,  or something that Jonghyun can’t recognize it – sleep at Minho room. He tried to remember what happened last night that make him end up here.

 

He remember going to school, get to his work and wallk to Jinki’s hospital to meet the older man. He also remember why he wants met Jinki urgently if not for the book that he hold to give to Jinki for their anniversary.

 

Then Jonghyun felt the tightness around his heart when the memories finally hit him on the head. He remember why he stay at Minho room right now, he remember why he can’t stop his fallen tears, why the pain inside his heart burn all of him. Without he know it, his tears already falling down and turn into hard sobbing. He roughly grab his chest and grip it tightly to press the pain out. Jonghyun feel he can’t catch his breath again as the pain spread around his body.

 

Minho startled in his sleep and hears some gasp from somewhere. His eyes fall instantly to the sobbing mess in front of him who was can’t control his tears and grip his heart hard. The taller grab him and bring him to his arm and hold him tight as he try to calm Jonghyun down. Jonghyun still sobbing in Minho chest and his tears wet Minho shirt in that spot. Minho keeps hold him while caresses his back and keeps soothing his with a calm voice.

 

When Jonghyun already calm, he slowly pulled out from Minho’s embrace and Minho trying hard not to ask why Jonghyun in this kind of condition. But Minho can slightly figure it out that this all of mess related to Jinki, Jonghyun’s boyfriend. The taller gritted his teeth to calm down his anger toward the latter, he is so sure this is all about that Lee Jinki.

 

They silent for a while as Jonghyun trying to catch his breath slowly and calm his sob before speaks to Minho who was still sit beside him. “Thank you Minho-ah. I don’t know what happen to me if you are not here.”

 

Minho felt his heart sank deeply at the sight Jonghyun gave him through his eyes. Even in his swollen eyes, red nose and pale face, Minho still found its beautiful, and he amused with Jonghyun ability to still smile brightly in his broken state.

 

“you know I always here for you.”

 

“I know.”

 

“and I’m never leave you alone.”

 

“yeah.”

 

they let the silence surround them once again before Jonghyun utter a soft words as whisper. “Mi-Minho ah… Can I…. Can I stay here for a while?”

 

Minho look up at the smaller man beside him, he shot a reassured smile paying back Jonghyun's worried and feared face, “of course you can stay here. as long as you want. I’m never leave you, remember?”

 

Jonghyun felt a bit relief for Minho answer. He doesn’t want to go home right now, he doesn’t want to stay alone for a while. in short he need someone to accompany him and reassured him to make him keep sane.  “Thank you, Minho. Thank you very much.”

 

“So… wanna eat something? I’m a bit hungry you know, and you should eat something too if you don’t want to make your cold worse. Wanna go somewhere?”

 

Jonghyun though a bit and he bite his bottom lips as he nervous to glance toward the taller man, “um, Minho… I want to take something in my house a while. Can we go there before we get breakfast later?”

 

“why not? haha… Jonghyunnie~ why are you so shy suddenly?  its not like we just met, right?” Minho laughs and ruffled Jonghyun already mess hair. “Come on, get your things so we can eat soon. I’m soo~ hungry.”

 

Jonghyun let a soft laugh and smile contently at Minho act to him. He really feel glad that Minho not asking him for what happen to him. Minho just simply stay there with him and accompany him so he can feel better and Minho not forcing him to tell about this all and wait until Jonghyun ready for it.

 

---♥♥♥---

 

Jinki still awake in Jonghyun’s apartment until morning come. He can’t sleep a wink when his mind going crazy to think about the worse. He still keeps calling Jonghyun eventhough not one the call was pick up and jonghyun voice rang from the other line. Jinki feel so frustrated and really don’t know what he gonna do or where he can find his boyfriend.

 

When he tried to stand up and leave the apartment and think to get back to here at noon hope for Jonghyun already get back that time, suddenly there is someone that knock the door. He furrowed his eyebrow, curious for who was come in this morning and knocking the door?

 

“Ah. Good Morning, sir.”

 

Jinki found a young postman stand in front the door. The postman holding something and reached forward to give the letter to Jinki.

 

“Y-ye. Morning. Can I help you?”

 

“I came to deliver this letter. Is this Kim Jonghyun’s ?”

 

“Nde, this his house. But he is not home right now.”

 

“Ahh, are you his friend?” Can I give this letter for you and give it to him later?”

 

Jinki felt something not good about this. Jonghyun rarely get a letter. And since when this world need something like letter when you have an internet and mobile phone?

 

“I guess, I can take this.”

 

“Then please sign here. Thank you, sir. Have a good day!”

 

Jinki close the door and look at the letter carefully. He noticed some symbol with unfamiliar sign and choose to shrugged it off. He just about to put the letter in jonghyun desk, when something catched his eyes. He grab the letter back and ripped it open immediately. He widen his eyes as his curious eyes found something about Musical Audition. And Jinki not feel stupid enough to realized that his lover ask about this audition once.

 

‘Dear, Mr. Kim Jonghyun.

We appreciate for your participation in our audition and we gladly to inform to you that you pass our  first audition. As you know, we have a two part for the audition. So we w…….

We will wait you for the second and last audition that will be held…..’

 

Jinki doesn’t read the letter fully, he just searched the point in the letter. He catch the word that explain Jonghyun pass the audition and must take the last part from the audition. Jinki furrowed his eyebrows and gritted his teeth as he felt the anger spread around his body. Jonghyun break his promise.

 

Jinki remember they argued about this kind of audition on the phone when Jonghyun called him about this. Jinki forbid Jonghyun to take a part in this audition when that time he was in the middle of exam. and if he failed or not attend his exams, he will take the exams for the same class in the next year, that means Jonghyun will repeat his class one year again. Damn! Jinki thought, because that the worse part. If Jonghyun take another class for one year again, that means Jonghyun can’t graduated this year and…. Jinki can’t propose him.

 

Yes, Jinki already planning for their marriage this year. Jinki already prepare for all of the things to officially make their relationship become legal and claim the younger man for the rest of his life. But, its all destroyed now, just because of this stupid audition. Jinki can feel his rage risen up, he trembled while holding the letter having a urge to ripped the letter on not. His frustrated because cannot call Jonghyun immediately make his anger more and more rise.

 

“!” He cursed pacing around the room, but the sound of a motorcycle shifting his attention suddenly. Jinki take a glance from the window and feel his anger boiled up once again for the sight he doesn’t even want to see in his state now. His furious pace walk out from the room and greet the person outside.

---♥♥♥---

 

Jonghyun step down from Minho’s bike and handing the taller man his helmet while the taller man turn off his bike and put down his own helmet. They smile each other before turn around to Jonghyun’s apartment.

 

But before he can move his leg, he already met with Jinki's furious face. Jonghyun smile drop instantly and froze in his place, he can feel the tears from the back of his eyes, but trying not to let it go. He want to be strong at least for now, in front of Minho.

 

Jonghyun fisted his finger to not burst out his anger. He close his eyes and ready to move and ignore Jinki in the way just straight go to his room. But a strong hands yank him back to where he stand. Jonghyun felt the death grip from Jinki in his wrist and yelp because the pain.

 

“AH! What the hell are you doing?” Jonghyun scream but not to loud because they were still outside. Minho who was stand behind Jonghyun move forward to reached the shorter man out from Jinki. The latter glare toward the taller man as his still hand grip Jonghyun more tightly than before.

 

“Stay away from us!” The doctor warn to the racer and Minho instantly froze in his pace, he more scared for Jonghyun who was already in pain. He can see Jinki will destroy Jonghyun’s wrist if he drew near.

 

“and YOU!” Jinki furious eyes glare toward the shorter man in his hand. “that’s should be me that asking! What…THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH HIM?!!”

 

Jonghyun froze in his spot, not imagine Jinki will yell at him. He just stare and shuts his mouth at the older man as the doctor keeps chanting out his cursing and rant word for him or Minho.

 

“You’re ing not in home for THE ING ENTIRE NIGHT, and you suddenly show up in THE ING MORNING with this guy?”

 

Jonghyun still speechless look at Jinki angered. He can swear, it’s the first time he seen Jinki like this. No matter how angry Jinki is, he never curse. But now?

 

From the corner of his eye, Jonghyun can see Minho tried to get closer. He can feel Minho impatient rage to hit Jinki in the face and ready to break Jinki away from them. But before he can move, Jinki shoot him with another death glare and still with his cursing word spat in front of Minho face.

 

“WHAT?!! You wanna help him? DID I SAID, TO STAY AWAY FROM US?!”

 

Minho can’t hold on his anger more longer, he fisted his finger beside him and look toward Jonghyun terrified face and shook his head. “NO! I WON’T LEAVE HIM FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU!”

 

“HUH?! Someone like ME??” instead of a curious, Jinki throw him a smug evil face.  Jinki get near to Minho while still dragging Jonghyun behind his back. He facing the racer and whispered yet a bit loud in the taller face. “Are you still aware that he is MINE did you? You still not giving up, are you?”

 

of ing course ol’ man.” Minho spat back, stare deeply at Jinki eyes. “If you can’t taking care of him better, I’m not gonna let him go and he.. is not yours if you dare to hurt him.”

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHA!” Jinki loud laugh ringing reverberate in the cold morning yet so calm around the area. Both Minho and Jonghyun froze in their spot not aware for Jinki reaction become something like this. But his laugh died immediately, facing Minho back and this time he smoothen up his voice, “Hah! Really? Even if you have a thing for him, doesn’t mean you’re his. Who are you daring to claim him?”

 

Jinki step a little backward, and pretend to show him shocking face, “OH! Are you his hero? His new ? His what?”

 

Jonghyun widen his eyes at Jinki word. He can’t let this happen become worse than it already is and dragging Minho to their quarrel. Minho already good enough to him, he already become Jonghyun’s refuge for all of this time when Jonghyun have a hard time with Jinki, including the action last night.

 

The shorter man try his last energy to struggle from Jinki death grip and success let go his wrist out. Jinki looking back at his pale boyfriend, and start his disbelief word toward Jonghyun too who was massage his hurting hand. “Oh, really.. now Jonghyun?” 

 

“stop it, hyung." Jonghyun hoarse broken voice because of the lump in his throat from the crying in the entire night barely sound as whisper when he let it out.

 

“What? am I right? is he your new , since I rare hang around you now?”

 

“No, please. Drop it off, hyung.”

 

“Hah! its so funny! you seriously have a thing for him too?”

 

“Please hyung, just not here.” Jinki staring at his boyfriend soft plea but Jinki can see his boyfriend trying to hold back his anger too. “and Minho… please go now.”

 

Now, Minho and Jinki turn to widen their eyes at Jonghyun words.

 

“But—“

 

“WHAT?!! Instead of clearing your situation with him, you sent him off? are you defense him now?” Jinki cuts Minho before the racer can’t refuse Jonghyun wish.

 

“Hyung, don’t start making a fuss. It’s still morning and people will gather over here later. Minho Just go, please.”

 

Minho bit his lips, holding back his rage to reject Jonghyun plea. He want to be here, to protect Jonghyun from what will happen with his crazy angry boyfriend. But the soft gaze Jonghyun give him like a reassured smile without words ‘I will be okay.’

 

and that’s so much enough for him to retreat and backward to leave them. Eventhough he really worried, but he must trust Jonghyun that he will be okay. He just need to wait and believe Jonghyun will be call and back to him. He will.

 

---♥♥♥---

 


is this chapie too long?? D:
 I'm sorry, if you find out this a bit boring... I'm trying my best to keeps update my story, but yea something keeps happening... and last month I lost my job... T^T *hiks!*

Ah! since its already this far... I will tell you which pair that I end up with.... *BABAM!!!* I will tell you in the next chapie~ mweheheh~ *coz, this chapie already too long, I don't want to make a long a/n too.... -___- *mylazyass~*

I'm not keep blabbering here since I want to replies each comment you leaves here....

@Jongho-obsessed : I'm not making you sad noona~ ... please keeps smiling... your smile brightned my life... *owh, ... I'm so cheessy~ xP* -- How cha doin, noona~? ^,~

@mskeybum : *sigh* -__-"  --- and yea... onkey a bit tempting to make it out..... -- Its our Kibumie act to broken up them.. haha! --- Jongyu? hmmm..... I'll reveal them in the next chapie~ please stay tune for that.... ^,~

@iheartjonghyun : he can't fix something that already broken... even if he can, its still not the same... hasssh~ my complicated story~ ---  I ruined someone OTP again! GAAAHHH! D8 * throwing confetti for me!* haha!

@Isayuri : hey~ sashiburi-nee~~ xD --- after this chapie, you sure it wanna be Jongho?? hmm..hmm... *ofc, she is. you crazy author!* -___-"

@heii21deii : Yah! Jinki! What are you?! listen our noona that crazy because your crazy kiss with kibumie~ ! FIX THE DAMN THINGS ON!! * XP

@mounica : C:  you're welcome, hun~ ---- let see for the next chapie, I'll tell you our Jonggie will end up with who~ ^,~

@HaloKaulitz : oh, Jinki... Noona is right... talking can not clear the things... sadly it can.... ;P

@yesunggie : its that mean I can have him too if I can fix his broken heart?? *really hope fully here* ;3 haha!

@Akira_kpoplover : OF COURSE, I remember you!! WAHHH~ Long time no see nee~ *and it really get too long after I replies your comment.. Mian nee~ T^T * Thank you so MUNCHHH still loving my lame fic... Hope you still can enjoy it after such a long time... THANK YOU!! ^,^

@dark_angel27 : Another silent reader reveal herself!! BANZAIII~!!! --- and I... CHANGE SOMEONE OTP AGAIN!!! HOORRAAAYY~!! haha! I'm sorry~ THANK you for your comment here~ hope we can meet in this chappie too~

@SadisticSinner : I LOVE A REALLY LONG COMMENT! <3 --- You really understand with my story so well, yet I'm here too confuse to WTH I was sriting is?? This is crazy fic.. a complicated one... you shouldn't read this fic... But you all still read them... T^T --- and you ignore your own fic just to read my crazy fic! owh~ I'm really touched... -- okay, stop it.. its me and my crazy mind make a crazy fic and replies you comment with my still crazy mind... =___=" - I'll dig my crazy brain to see with who our Kibummie will end up with... hmmm...hmmm >:]

@Shashasy : KHAAAAAHH~ xD -- just wait till the next chapie~ I'll reveal with who Jjonggie is~  ;3

@cutestgirl00 : O_O! UGH! I'm DIE!! THANKs for the comment~ see it in the next chapie~ xDD

@JongBB93 : me too~ Q_Q  I hate them if they easily let go their feeling just for a small things... but if fate said another thing? I can't... I can't tell it now... just wait till the next chapie noona~ ;P --- r you free now noona~ I lost my job... now except the school thing... I'm Y, SINGLE, FREE girl now~ muhahah~

 

Neh! Its still charlotte96 here, gamsahabnida....!! ^,^v

Annnyyyoooong~