The Shattered Heart - Part 2

Love is A Sacrifice

a/n : the second part...!!! I'm supposed to post them last week, but something distract me back... I'm sorry... -__-"

 

---♥♥♥---

 

“what can I help for you then?”

 

“can you… at least kiss me?” Jinki’s eyes grow wide at Kibum sudden words, but before he can refuse or talk about it, Kibum cuts him, “you know, this is for the first and last time for us. I promise, I’m not gonna asked anything more, just this one. Let me feel you and save you up to my inner heart and savor it as my treasure memories.”

 

Jinki felt his heart sunk at the desperate gaze Kibum give him, he want to refuse to do it. His mind yell at him to stop and walks away to leave Kibum. But his heart.. his heart broke seeing the pleading and  sadden face Kibum had. He doesn’t have a heart to refuse this wish. But Jinki just keep silent staring back at Kibum.

 

“I know this is really impossible for me, and really it’s my selfish wish to have my first ‘real’ kiss from you who was my first love. But I want its you to get my real first kiss. So, please.. Jinki just think this is as my thanks for you because of your kindness to taking care of me for this long time.”

 

Jinki still silent look at anything but Kibum face. But when Kibum soft pleas asking to him, Jinki feel his head nodded slowly and gave up completely.

 

When the little distance between them disappear. Kibum can feel Jinki's soft lips on his own, Jinki’s medicine scent fill his nose and Jinki's warm breath emanating in his own face. The firework that keeps blasting in Kibum heart slightly gives him a proof that this is real. Jinki is Kissing him.

 

Kibum can’t help it but felt the butterfly flies happily and freely around his stomach, and he doesn’t want that feeling lost  to leave him, so he just deepened the kiss by sneak his arms around Jinki neck and tilted his head a bit to get a better angle. He then heard some step near them, he tried to open one of his eyes to see who is the silent intruder that comes. Kibum eyes open wide, when he sees Jonghyun standing froze at his spot while holding back his silent sob.

 

Kibum eyes fell back stare at Jinki who was still closing his eyes. Their face just mere inch apart, but when Jinki trying to pull out from Kibum arms, Kibum insist to hold him a bit longer. He know he did something bad for the person he loves, but he still can’t get enough with that soft lips and the warmness that Jinki gives him.

 

“Ki-Kibum.. this is…” Jinki still try to move from Kibum death grip, but Kibum easily cuts him off.

 

“Jinki, please…” and once again he get that soft plump lips pressed against his. Then with a small glance, Kibum look up toward the other side of room where Jonghyun still standing. Kibum keeps looking at that spot until the shorter male turn around and disappear behind the exit door.

 

Kibum close his eyes and takes everything he can get from the older man who wasn’t realized anything and just let Kibum to feel their last time together. The only thought inside of Jinki mind was, how different it feels against his lips.

 

---♥♥♥---

 

Jinki walks Kibum out from the hospital and gave the latter a comfort smile to the diva for their last time to see each other. He knows, he will miss that pretty face and Kibum sharp words at him if he did some of his sangtae. But, he can’t do anything about their fate to become like this. Jinki just hope for Kibum to find his own happiness or his own passion toward someone that have a same feeling to him too.

 

Jinki sigh and look up at the beautiful night sky, and smile slowly. Oh, how he wish Jonghyun was there and stay with him now. He want to spent each time beside the bundle of happiness in that human shape.

 

Jinki wrap his coat tightly around his body when he felt the cold hair that breeze in that calm winter night. He turn around back to the building, but only stop a few step after the front door. One of his coworkers calling his name and get his attention when his friends hold something in his hands and handing it to Jinki.

 

“ah… thank god, I found you here. I guess this book is for you.”

 

Jinki frown a bit looking at the book in his hands, then facing back his friend with his confusion look over his face. “this is mine?”

 

“I’m pretty sure the owner from the card inside is not my lover name, and I’m not the type to collect this kind of book in my simple life. I just found this book in the hall of third floor near your room.” His friend gives a pat in shoulder and walked away from Jinki, “just read the letter inside and you will know it.”

 

Jinki just watch his friend figure disappear in the corner hall and Jinki gaze fell toward the book.  He isn’t hesitate open up the book and then he felt the happiness flow thorough to his body when he see the familiar writing style that none of his boyfriend had.

 

 

‘annyoooong~~~ Onew hyungieee~<3 ^_^ <3

SURPRISE!!! look, I found this book, when I walks around the city when we have a study outside the school! isn’t it cool?! this is awesome, Hyung!

you hardly found this fourth part of your collection books, but MIRACOUSOLLY, I found this in that small flea market in SEOUL, hyung! woah… should you be grateful to have this kindness of boyfriend of yours?! *I just bought you a book, a RARE book!* xD

hehehe :P

SO! this is my gift for our fifth anniversary… >:]

I really love you, Onew-hyung… and thank you for being there for me… I really lucky to have met you and be with you until this time.. still, I hope we will always be together this year, next year and the year after that and after and after and after until the last day in our life… hehe~ Saranghae Onew-hyung….. :) <3<3<3~

Love, Kim Jonghyun.

P.S : you must re-pay me for this later. ;P’

 

Jinki smile widely at the last words Jonghyun wrote in the letter, he feel his own heart melt at his boyfriend caring and sweet pray for them. For their future, not only Jonghyun who was wish for their happy ending, but Jinki never let a single hope to live without Jonghyun in his life.

 

“that, pabo.. he writes miracle in english, using the caps lock to rear the word, but…” Jinki sighs and chuckled softly, “ its miraculously, pabo.”

 

Jinki keeps walk toward his room now, but then someone stop his pace for the third time that night. The receptionist lady from the night shift walk and greet Jinki in the hall way.

 

“good night, Dr. Lee.” the lady bowed and Jinki bowed back and gives her a happy wide smile. “you seem happy tonight, doc.”

 

“yea, I am.”

 

“is it because of your boyfriend, right?”

 

Jinki just smile shyly and look down at the book in his hands. “He gave me something for our anniversary.”

 

“really? woah, how sweet of him. So, that’s the reason why he wanted to see you today. You know, with his brightly smile and sweet giggle he had, he tell me that he will give a surprise to you.”

 

Jinki stop smiling. “He was here?”

 

“yea, around an hour or two? omo! you didn’t met him? but the book-”

 

“I get this from Dr. Yoon,” Jinki felt his lips dry suddenly and his heart beat faster from the thought that across in his mind -around an hour ago he and Kibum…-, “where did the last time you saw him?”

 

“I said that you maybe in your room since that was your rest time. So, I guess he goes toward the third floor?”

 

Jinki feel his arms limp and the book in his hand fell down on to the floor. Jinki's mouth open slightly, he blink several time trying to get a clearly object to his eyes to catch, he found that he hardly catch his breath. But then his eyes fell to the edge of the letter that slipped out from the book, “… I really lucky to have met you..-

 

and Jinki feel his heart stop.

 

---♥♥♥---

 

Jonghyun just keep run and run. He doesn’t feel the coldness in that night air and the rain that keep hitting his already wet body . His mind busy with the cold inside of his heart, his heart doesn’t beating like it was supposed to. He felt hurt, his heart really hurt. The kind of hurt that feel different when he accidently fall from the stairs or his arms that scratched against a sharp knife and the blood running down from the wound, and even this kind of hurt was something different if he compare from when his parents leave him alone in this cruel and cold world.

 

He felt betrayed.

 

Jonghyun can't separate which was his tears or the rain is. The water that keep running on his face, flowed like unlimited river. He still keep running, slowly this time. He still doesn’t care to where he go, and he isn’t realize that he run in the middle of the street, doesn’t know the speed car that coming from the other corner of street. Jonghyun ignore everything, he ignore them all and just let his feet bring him go away.

 

Suddenly, a pair of strong arms pulled him back to the edge of street. His back met with a firm yet strong chest, but Jonghyun doesn’t move from his spot. He just let the other pulled him in a tight hug while his gaze turn blank to witnessing the speed car from before moving so fast in front of him.

 

The other who was grab him, turn Jonghyun around to facing him. “YAH! PABO!! What the hell are you doing? Do you wanna die?!!

 

Minho loud voice reverberated between the cold heavy rain. Minho grabbed Jonghyun cheeks to make the latter facing him. But Minho's heart breaks when he sees Jonghyun already broken heart that showed behind Jonghyun's pale face. Minho can see the shorter male gaze completely blank but the sight that Minho never let go was, Jonghyun softly cry and the tears that keep pouring from the eyes that used to shining, but now completely fade.

 

“Jonghyun! look at me! Hey, Jonghyun. LOOK AT ME!!” Minho tried to shakes Jonghyun, call him back. But, Jonghyun already drown in his own pain. The last time Jonghyun tried to see was Minho blurred face yelled at him and was that Minho…. cry? and then Jonghyun let the darkness take over him and blackout from conscious.

 

 

---♥♥♥---

 

Jinki keeps his phone on his ears and punch each time the ring in the other line went off to the voice mail. He doesn’t remember how many times he call and pray for Jonghyun to pick up his phone. He already called Jonghyun’s apartment landlord asked if Jonghyun already went home, but the lady said Jonghyun never back since this noon.

 

Jinki canceled all his night activity in the hospital and take a permit to break for the rest of night. He knows perfectly he never can’t hold any operation in his current condition like now. So, he use his car to looking for his lover. Jinki stir his car toward the park, Jonghyun’s university, Jonghyun’s part time job, and several of Jonghyun’s friends place but still he found nothing.

 

After several time he thought to where he should go as he parked his car at the edge of street. Jinki decide to go to Jonghyun’s apartment and let the rest of night went smooth but painfully for Jinki feels. He doesn’t know anymore where he should go to search his little boyfriend, he just hope Jonghyun will get back home and they will talk. He doesn’t have any idea, except keeps the phone never left his ears and call for the shorter man again and again.

 


 

Mian~ I'm off again... ;^;

thhis the second part, and I'm feeling bad for Jjong... and I'm sorry to make Kibumie look like an evil person here... but that was his job for now... but... I'm still not decide Jjong will end with who... *pouts*

well thankies~ for the comment and new subbie here... Just, welcome to my world, Muhaha!

comment that I'm bit late to replay after the last time I'm online...

@Saku2Cherry : yeah girl... just loud out you anger to dat dubu! I'm on it! he is y rite? -_-"

@HaloKaulitz : yeaa... Jinkiii whyyy~... -okay, stop it...I'm not making a sense here... -,-  haha...

@awsome-k-pop- : no..no..no.. Jjong wont go to Minho... but the opposite noona, its Minho will get Jjong dis time.. mwehehe~ thankies for your understanding noona~ and yea... for the waiting part also... *sobs* T^T

@JongBB93 : OMO! you surprised me... noona?! or should I surprise to see you here? *hiding my face away* ...noona~ we.must.talk.later.... >:]

@chenxinyi : thanks for commenting... and ugh... you rite... actually when I see the previous chappie... my eyes got blind by the light colour I use... So, I'm sorry for that... and TADA!  I change them now... and dis chapie also... happiey~ :]

@iluvhaeeunseob : -__-" why did you need to sigh in the first place?? :P -- yea... he will sad and hurt for a bit long time on ward... but Minho still be there, and Jinki hasn't gave up yet... hmm..hmm... we will see... hmm...hmm... >:]

@iheartjonghyun : O may gawd~! why you..? you love JongHo but you want JongYu? -__-" -- I change someone OTP again, and again...

@Iamanmvp : kyaaaa~~ thankies... *hugsyoutight* -- and yeah... this the update... :)

 

---♥♥♥---

 

yea, done for now... Me Out! cha YO!!! ^_^v LOVE YA~