Irreplaceable Existence

Love is A Sacrifice

 

 

a/n : again for the umpteenth  time, I really am sorry... this is un-beta... and I'm too lazy to check this up... please bear with this... again .... I'm so sorry... -__-"

 

 

---♥♥♥---

 

Jinki got his surprised at Kibum standing in front of his door to be correct in the middle of night, “what are you doing here?”

 

 

“can I come in?” Kibum asked innocently not even care for the shock that Jinki had in his face and ignored the older question when the cold already shimmering on his body and made him just straight asking to Jinki to let him in. Jinki nodded and move a little gesturing Kibum to come to his room and then closed the door behind them.

 

It’s not like the first time for Jinki get surprised with Kibum action these days. Back then at Seoul, after he check out from the hospital, Kibum often come visiting him with an excuse just to check up his condition or simple like want to shared his stories about his life. Jinki knows that Kibum always pretend to check up his condition, but since he already make a promise to the younger man to always listening and accompany him when he need someone beside him if it comes to his worst or bad day, he can’t say no, more over each time Kibum visit him, Jinki had never missed the sad and lonely eyes that Kibum have and make his heart more and more hard to refuse them.

 

Jinki knows, that Kibum like him when Jonghyun said that to him one day. But he can’t judge Kibum appearance according to what Jonghyun told about him who was have two sides of self .

 

From what he saw about Kibum, he always look nice and friendly in his eyes. So, he was surprised that Kibum really different from what Jonghyun image about him. Jinki simply thought it's all about Jonghyun jealousy to Kibum who was look love Jinki and get more time longer spent with Kibum than him, his lover. But being the jealous his lover sometime, Jinki can’t help it and simply just keep this meeting secretly with Kibum from Jonghyun, because really this is not important and nothing than just help his ex-patients.

 

And then here he is, standing casually and look at to a  nervous Kibum who was suddenly come over to this far place and smiled sheepishly at him. The older man gesturing him to sat on the couch while offering him to what he would like to drink before he sent a many many question to the younger man later.

 

“ha..ha..” Kibum smile randomly and scratch his back hair as he try to release his awkwardness and nervousness because of what he feel inside of him that really happy to saw and found Jinki in the other town after a month on his searched. “thank you, just give me anything you have.”

 

Jinki just shook his head still have an disbelief look on his face. Kibum still remain silent and a take a closer to the couch and sat on it. After a while he wait for Jinki who was back with two cups of a hot chocolate and a coffee on the other. He gave the hot chocolate to Kibum and sat across the younger man while holding his own coffee. Kibum take a sip carefully to his drink and glance once in while at the older man in front of him.

 

“so, kind to tell me what’s going on here?” Jinki broke the silence that look forever in this awkward situation inside of his room.

 

“I…I-I’m just.. I have a photo shoot here, on this island, and I kinda know that you have a study here so, yeah.. I want to see you.”

 

“here? In this far island you will take a photo shoot?” jinki amused with what's  Kibum reason and not believing Kibum will doing something like this, “and from who did you know that I studied here?”

 

“well, let say it’s really a coincidental that I got this place to my photo shoot and for my acknowledge about you were here for your research, it's when I make a call to your hospital and they gave your address. So, here I am.” Kibum smiled plainly as if nothing’s wrong with him being there while Jinki left out a small sigh surrendered with Kibum as he already expected that this is Kibum he was facing. “But can you tell me WHY are you HERE?”

 

“I.. Well, I’m a.. I just want to see you and talk to you.” Nothing different that Kibum shown on his face as he explain the reason he sat in front Jinki. “but I-..I  see you are busy and maybe it's already late… so, maybe I will dropped here another time? ah, I'm sorry then..”

 

Jinki want to laugh outloud with this whole thing. Sure, Kibum just come and sat in front of him suddenly come to disturbed him, but soon after he saw Jinki who was look want to rest a bit and ready to listen Kibum story, the younger man want to take his leave because he thought Jinki on his busy time.

 

“you are really something, Kibum.” He commented after the good silent between them. “are you really sure just come to see me here? In the middle of the night? Really, Kibum?”

 

Kibum can’t hide his red-cherry embarrassed face as Jinki read his action. He bit his bottom lip and glance toward the curios doctor face. The truth is Jinki didn’t know the true reason why Kibum can get the photo shoot on the remote town that so far away from Seoul. With his talent, he able to suggest the crew to take a photo shoot where Jinki will studied for about three months, after he get the news that Jinki take research for a new medicine which he will used for some patient that have a kind of illness.  So, he doesn’t  take another long time to think except this is his chance to get closer to Jinki who was out from his lover reach for quite a long time.

 

Kibum heard Jinki take another sigh as the older stand up from his chair, “but yeah, as from what you see, I’m kind of busy right now, and the night is already late. We still have a time if you wanna talk about something with me.”

 

The doctor smiled, and Kibum swear he felt his heart stop beating for a second before he get back life and return the smiles that Jinki gave to him. He nooded softly as he stand up from the couch and ready to go outside when he heard Jinki said something and make him stop at his pace.

 

“what you ride to get here?”

 

“huh?” Kibum plainly look at Jinki who was already grab his winter coat as he want to go somewhere.

 

“what you used to get here?” jinki plain question asking the younger once again

 

“oh… I, I’m a… I walked here. My hotel is not far from here. So, I just used my feet to get here.”

 

“then I will go with you.”

 

“huh?” once again Kibum felt a bit dumb with Jinki words, but it hit him just to see Jinki standing in front of him already wrapping his winter coat on his body and opened the door to them.

 

“I bring you back to the hotel and make sure you will be alright until you get back.” Kibum just gape and froze at his spot look at Jinki smiling face and make a gesture for Kibum to went out first.

 

---♥♥♥---

 

They walk slowly and the soft and silent atmosphere surround their body tightly. But, strange it is, it doesn’t feel awkward at all for the both of them. Jinki looks up to the cold night sky and sighed a bit to see the beautiful stars above them. He glanced toward Kibum that walk behind him who was lean down his head and looks have a deep thought.

 

“hey…” Jinki stop at his pace, so he can be walk beside the artist. But the latter doesn’t even moved toward the sound.

 

“hey…” the doctor tried once again, but still no respond from the younger and keep his pace until it went through Jinki. The older getting confused and impatient with the artist act and suddenly make him grab the artist wrist and forcing him to look at him.

 

Kibum get a surprise look on his face when he realized Jinki face a bit closer to him and he can feel the older breath on his nose. The dumbfounded looks that Kibum had on his face make Jinki chuckled a bit. “what is on your mind?”

 

kibum blinked several time before answering the older, “ah… no… nothing…” Kibum lied for Jinki question. He tried hard to hide his blushing face to Jinki that already failed as the doctor already read his face.

 

“you are so cute.” The older commented on a red blushing Kibum. The artist tried to searched a reason for his brain to work properly with the compliment that Jinki gave to him. But then again his brain stop working as he still feel the heat that embrace his right wrist which Jinki's warm hand still hold it.

 

“you sure want to take me back?” Kibum try to change the subject and look around avoiding Jinki gaze toward him and they start to walked together, side by side this time.

 

“yeah, of course. It’s really dangerous to let you back by yourself. I don’t want to read some news later about how a pretty and famous artist, Kim Kibum get molested in the small town after walked out from a certain hospital.”

 

Kibum getting more blushed by the words Jinki said about him, “I’m not pretty. I’m a man just as you know.”

 

“I know, but still you look pretty and so beautiful for me.” Jinki nodded his head in agreement for his words.

 

“you cheesy-ball. What are you trying to me? Try to seduce me to fall for your sweet words?”

 

“nope… I’m serious. You look beautiful and prettier more than any girl out there.”

 

“then what about your lover?” Kibum give him questioning look from a side hiding his flushed face and his nervous words. But then he stop at his track when he seen the older already stop a while. Jinki chuckled a bit and have a bright smiled make Kibum furrowed his eyebrows a bit.

 

“maybe he is not as beautiful as you, your beauty never can’t compare to anyone. But, for me Jonghyun is the irreplaceable existence in my life.”

 

Kibum felt a pang on his heart when he look at Jinki genuine smiled. He knows it’s hurt to realize Jinki’s heart already filled with someone that’s not him. Of course it’s not him, since they just met and know each other not a while ago. He can feel his heart aching by the thought the person that gave him another reason for him to keep alive already have someone beside him. Kibum began to pray, if he show up a bit earlier than Jonghyun, if he was a bit fast to met with Jinki first. If… if… Jinki isn’t Jonghyun’s…

 

They keep walking, and kibum placed his hand on his chest and clenching it tightly try to ease the pain from outside, “you really love him, did you?”

 

Jinki glance toward the younger a bit then back facing the night sky above them, smiling, “so much, that it feel hurts from just the thought if I lose him someday.”

 

Kibum stop at his pace and make the doctor stop too, so was his smile too. Curious look at the younger. Jinki asking him whats wrong,

 

“what does he have that I don’t?” Kibum look at the doctor who was doesn’t have an idea about what Kibum asking this time.

 

“What does Jonghyun have, that I don’t?” Kibum piercing gaze look at Jinki that get the question on his head. “is it because of the time? if I show up in front of you a bit earlier than him, then would you be mine?

 

Jinki surprising face seen clearly on his face. At first they just let the silent fill their surround and just staring each other, until finally Jinki sighed and shook his head. The doctor move his gaze from the artist  then applying a calming face to the other side of road.

 

“it’s not about the time, or what he have that you don’t.”

 

“then why? Why you can't choose me over than him?” Kibum rose his voice a bit higher this time, breaking the silence on the cold night they stand in.

 

“Kibum, please. It’s not the right time we talked about it now.”Jinki sighed and tried to calming Kibum raged toward his lover.

 

“oh… yea, right…” Kibum sighed before continuing, “but, is there really impossible for me to get you then?”

 

The last question Kibum gave the older male who was puzzled as the last hint of the end of  their conversation between them on that night.

 

---♥♥♥---

 

“hello…?” the muffled sound coming from another line on Jinki’s phone.

 

“hey, my sunshine…, Did you already asleep?” Jinki felt a bit sorry to wake his lover in the middle night, but something makes he want to call his lover. “I’m sorry, I wake you up.”

 

“umm… yea… I was… it’s okay, you already wake me up. So, what’s wrong?” answered Jonghyun lazily.

 

“I know, I’m not supposed to call you this time, since you are in the middle of your exams and this is in the middle of night.” Jinki paused a bit and let his lover take another yawn before he continued his words, “I just suddenly felt want to hear your voice.”

 

Jinki feel himself let out a wide smile as he slips the words from his mouth, and he pretty sure his Jonghyun heard them and maybe blinked a few time to adjust what he just heard. But, what Jinki hear from the other line was a softly sob and sniff,

 

“I missed you too, you jerk!” eventhough its hard from him to heard his lover cry, but at this time he felt really happy that his feelings reached the other one, he smiled when Jonghyun try to take another sobs and pretending to sulk, “since you forbid me to call you during my exams, but it’s still hard for me, you meanie!”

 

“I’m sorry, Jonghyun-ah. But if I let you keep calling me, you will take a hard time to focus and concentrate to your study.” Jinki sigh and lean back his head on the chair, he rubbed his forehead softly. “but it also hard for me too to not hear your voice here. I really want to see you, I want to see your smiling face, I want to hear your harmonic laugh, I want to touch you, hug you, kiss you, and let your scent filling up my nose as I buried my face on your smooth neck skin. Oh, god! How I want you so bad now, Jonghyun.”

 

On the other hand, Jonghyun get his face deep-red blushing heard Jinki emphasized words to him. He doesn’t expect Jinki would say something like this in the middle of night, make him wide awake with his lover lusty words. “y-you erted doctor! What are try in to do, huh? You want to me thorough this phone, did you?”

 

“yes, I did.” Jinki simple short answer make the other getting more and more embarrassed and blushing like mad on his face.

 

“It’s in the middle of night, you iey! I won’t give you anything today. Just get back here as soon as possible if you want a real play, hottie~!” Jonghyun teasing his lover that he thought can’t hold his lust since he knows Jinki perfectly.

 

“I will!” Jinki groan on his voice hearing Jonghyun on the other line who was trying to , “you will see, I’ll be back before you knew it.”

 

Jonghyun chuckled heard his lover groan on desperate, ”unng~ yea… I will wait for that baby..ah~~” but then all Jinki heard after that just a sound phone off from the connection, Jonghyun hung up the phone left Jinki agape and stare deeply at his phone on his hand.

 

But, it’s not long after suddenly the device rang and vibrated against his hand. Jinki look up at his phone then he smile at the caller name’s on the screen, “Yeobo~ , I’m forget to say something!” Jonghyun rushing voice that pop up from Jinki phone that he barely take. “hurry up and come back safely. I love you!”

 

“yah..yah! Kim Jonghyun! Don’t you dare to hung up like bef-“

 

“annnyooong~ sweetie~” Jonghyun cut him off again before Jinki finished his sentence to the younger.

 

“you little devil! Just wait until I get you later!” Jinki sighed and lean back his head again on his chair try to relax and release the tension around him. Actually after his conversation with Kibum before, he felt the urges to hear his lover voice just out of blue. Jinki can’t blame Kibum though about his feelings toward him. but there is something about Kibum that makes him feel this will not as easy as before he had another crush or someone that had a feeling to him.

 

Jinki reached his bag and let out a small black box, he opened it and there is a beautiful shining rings and have his name on it and the other one had Jonghyun name on it. He stare deeply at the two rings before he closed his eyes and imagine how tomorrow will be long day since Kibum will showing himself from tomorrow on.

 

But, Kibum doesn’t come the next day and the day after it.

 


heheheh~ hello there~ :D 

it's really LONG TIME NO SEE nee~~ (it's already a YEAR isn't it? ) heheheh~ :D 

okay~ please enjoy my really LATE update for dis fic~  :D ,  can't say anything now, since I'm so shame on my self... -__-"

LOVE YA ALL~ HAPPY (late) NEW YEAR .... muhahahaha~ xD

THANKYOU for take your time to READING and give a COMMENT as well, AND for THE SUBSCRIBER♥ who wasn't leave me until today and still stay tune with my fic here.....THANK YOU VERY MUNNCHHH ^_^v .... LOVE YOU GUYZ♥♥♥♥♥♥

---♥♥♥---

ah! also, I have a free time tomorrow, so I thought about to update my two other fic here. so... come forward to see it then....

annyooooooo~ng

^_^v