The Confusing

Love is A Sacrifice

a/n : I'm sorry... this is un-beta... and since I'm too lazy to check this up... please bear with this... again .... I'm so sorry... -__-"

 

Today, like not the other day, the tension atmosphere can be perceived each space around the campus. From today onwards, the heavy aura can be sensed from each one of student. Yes, today it’s a ing Exams to all department and it will be going onward two whole weeks from now. All of the student had their war stated and gazed because of that, and somehow it doesn’t change for one of the students, maybe this one student that really don’t care or not too take seriously his final exams.

 

Minho never took seriously his exams, it’s not the first time he facing the exams, so he know he already getting used to that. He just doesn’t care if he get a bad or good result for his careless to his own studied. He never take seriously in his studied, because one of his motivation to study is just to join the campus activity and get the experience from each practice he was did and make him step closer to his dream become the best racer and abreast all of the competition and achieve for number first.

 

Not like Minho, Jonghyun can feel the tension around his body because of the exams, he trying his best not to drop his grade  because he aim to get a scholarship to catch his dream become a pianist and a singer abroad from Korea. He get the full support from Jinki who was know very well his lover dream to be a pianist. Even though Jinki understand with that, but somehow he felt, someday Jonghyun will take over his dream and leave him behind, and no matter how many times Jonghyun will explained to Jinki that he won’t do that, Jinki just can’t feel at ease, but at the same time he don’t want to become some selfish man and bid his lover to get his dream since he knows how satisfied it is to get your dream in your hands.

 

With a weak legs and tired face, Jonghyun walked toward his locker to get some books he need to read for his exams. He sighed heavily when realize the amount books that he need to learn when he already opened his locker. He take out several books and ready to walk to the library and studied there, if not for something distracted him and took over his glanced to look deeply at that. There is a book, the book that he bought and he remember how hard to get that one book. He put down the books in his arms to the floor and take out the book that get his attention now.

 

“how can I forgot to gave this book to Onew-hyung?” he mumbled and turn over and over the book that supposed to be his gift to Jinki for their anniversary. But he forgot and never get a chance to gave that to Jinki. Plus now, Jinki is out of town for three months and the chance to gave it become more longer and he will pending it until Jinki back to Seoul. “hope he would still accept this book even it’s already too late.”

 

He put back the book inside his locker and hope he won’t forgot to the second time to gave it to Jinki. He closed his locker door but get his surprised face look at the stupid grin from the tall alien who was leaning and standing beside his locker with his arms crossed around his chest. Jonghyun sigh some breath as he relieved from the short-attack at his heart. “God! You almost make get me heart attack, you stupid alien!”

 

Minho grin become wider and he chuckled look at Jonghyun expression when he surprised seen him there. “not like the first time I gave you a shock.”

 

“yea..yea.. whatever Minho.” Jonghyun bent down and take his books and ready to walk to the library before Minho cut him and take his books then bring them to his arms. Jonghyun froze and surprised to the second time seeing Minho act that take all of his books from his hands. Minho stop at his track and furrowed his eyebrow looking down at Jonghyun who was still had his surprised expression.

 

“what? Are you still afraid at me? I’m telling you, I wont do anything weird again. Trust me, I just want to be a nice friend with you.” Minho said as he tried to balance his feet from the heavy books of Jonghyun's. ‘, this is really heavy. How can Jonghyun bring this all by himself alone?’ he thought when he finally getting used to the weight from the books.

 

“oh? Really? Who knows you still want to try took a chance to get my heart fall for you.” Jonghyun scoffed and cross his arms to his chest.

 

“oh.. I would be happy if you fall to me just with this easy thing.” Minho laugh lightly, “but really, like the highness you are, you are too full of yourself. I know I can’t get your heart” ‘this time’ Minho thought, “so I just want us to be a good friend here. Can I?”

 

Jonghyun still not believe with Minho intention but choose to let it go and nods weakly. “okay. I will let this go this time.”

 

They started to walk and Minho just followed Jonghyun to whenever Jonghyun would do anything with his books, “it’s realy heavy, you know. I wonder your short height because you are too much used to bring all of this heavy books around you.”

 

Jonghyun stop at his tracks and glared toward Minho who was not seems to care with his words. “yah! What are you intend actually?? Do you really mind to help me?”

 

Minho chuckled and smile look at the shorter man reaction and keep walked leave him behind, “of course I don’t mind. You know I’m kidding. Come on, tell me where are we goin’?”

 

Jonghyun ran a little to meet with Minho’s big pace. “slow down you alien. I can’t keep my pace with your big and long legs.”

 

Minho tried to balance his feet again when he turn around and leaning down to look at Jonghyun. He was about to say something when the thin paper fall down from one of the book and cut him off. He looked at carefully and reach out the paper with one of his hands. Jonghyun who was standing behind, widened his eyes with a fast move snatch the paper from Minho hands and hide it behind his back. He shook his head to Minho who was already saw a half picture on the paper. Minho watched deeply at Jonghyun who was already silent and bit his bottom lip and carefully looked back at Minho big eyes one.

 

“is it…?” Minho still try to make sure his view just then while Jonghyun still keep shook his head and still silent while shrugged and began to walk. Minho cut him off and grab his wrist and facing the shorter man again. “Jonghyun? what is that?”

 

Jonghyun sigh and finally feel surrender from Minho piercing gaze toward him. “okay. I thought there’s no reason to hide this from you.” Jonghyun opened the paper and give a look to Minho. “can we talk in a nice place then? I want to go to library first to read all of that books.” Jonghyun gave him a small smile and Minho just nodded in agreement. The books really hard and freakin heavy for him to handle for along time.

 

As they reached the library, Jonghyun choose the place at the corner near a big glass window that showed a light drizzle outside. They sat facing each other as Minho put down the book on the table. Jonghyun reopen the roll of paper which is actually a poster of a great and famous musical company.  Jonghyun surely have a glint in his eyes when Minho glanced toward him before he took the paper from his hands.

 

“So, One of my lecturer show me this poster and she said this company will held an audition looking for some of singer and pianist to work under their agencies.”

 

Minho just silently watched the older male talked about his dream to become a singer when he was a kid. Jonghyun tell him a little about his childhood life when he was still with his parents. He was happily back then when his dad play the guitar and his mother play the piano while he was the singer. His father told him how pure and wonderful his voice and told him he would a be a great singer someday in the future. He really happy when he was spent his time with his little family, keep singing and live happily eventhough they had a hard life.

 

“so, you know, like what my dad said, I want to fulfill his wish that already be my dream too. I want to tell people out there the happiness and the nice feeling when you heard a song or even to singing a song. It’s really a great feeling.” Minho doesn’t missed the sad look in Jonghyun face when the older male said tell about his family, he knows something’s wrong there and he knows Jonghyun conceal his feelings and carefully took the words to not spill something not important to tell. Minho doesn’t force the older to talk more about his past, he simple thought will waiting for the right time and Jonghyun ready to discuss it with him. What he needed this time just wait patiently.

 

Jonghyun keep continue his story now about the company that will hold the audition, he sighed hard tell about how hard it was to entered this agency with the little chance to success. Minho not missed the relieved and happiness the older male have when he really thanks to got the chance knowing the company held an opening audition its really rare to be happen. As Minho satisfied with his view, he made a short nods that sign his agreement with the older male determination about his dream which he want to catch.

 

“you will be a great singer later Jonghyun. I’m sure you will pass the audition.” Just he simple answer and gave Jonghyun a reassured smile to try give Jonghyun some strength for him to gain his dream to be a singer. Jonghyun feel his lips curve a bit wide when Minho try to cheer him and made his heart gain a bit confident inside.

 

“thank you Minho, it really help me eventhough I’m still not sure will attend the audition or not.”

 

“huh?” minho furrowed his eyebrow with the sudden announced from the older, “I thought you want to be a singer, why you’re not sure with this then?”

 

“well, it’s not like I don’t want to, but I, ….. can’t.” Jonghyun left a a small sigh a bit gave up in there as he bent down his head.

 

Minho take closer to his table, “what do you mean you can’t? are you not sure you can’t pass the audition or what?”

 

“nooo~” Jonghyun shakes his head, “as you know, you need an audition to entered the company, and the audition  is … the day after tomorrow.” He said with his serious and firmly voice and continue, “in my important exams day.”

 

Minho laughed loudly earning him a glared from peoples around them. He simple shrugged and facing back at the older male who was had his dumbfound in his face, surprised with Minho reaction to him. “why are laughing, alien?”

 

“nothing,” still with his lightly giggle at Jonghyun, “I mean, you’re confused because of the day of audition is right in the day your exams.”

 

“are you tryin to say, I'm just left my exams and just went to the audition?” Jonghyun gape and had his disbelief look toward Minho, “how can I just left my exams just like that?”

 

“of course you can,” Minho facing seriously to the older male now, his finger pointing at the poster, “this is your better future, and  this is maybe the chance that might you get just once in your life. You are stupid if you just let this go.”

 

“and I will take a retest on the next year if I failed at the audition.” Jonghyun glared back at Minho seriousness and then he leaning back to his chair. “you make this sounds easy, Minho.”

 

“it’s indeed easy Jonghyun. Don’t you thought that you will be regret this later for the rest of your life for the god knows when will the audition will opened again.”

 

Jonghyun silent and in his deep thought about what Minho just said. It’s true, Minho is right. The chance for him to attend the audition is rare thing to keep followed since the company sees the age for each students who wants to entered  their company. Jonghyun grunts lightly still hard to thought he will left his exams just for the audition, but actually in his heart he already confident enough to get the audition. So, it’s like his heart and his thought still not combine each other.

 

“but..but.. my study Minho,” Jonghyun started to whined, “onew-hyung will not pleased with my grade later, he…”

 

“that’s your problem with him.” Minho cut Jonghyun and rolled his eyes when he heard Jonghyun called his lover name, “ my role here, just to lead you to your dream, like me who was seriously just think about my dream instead about my relation or my ing study right now. Go tell him your true feeling and explain this all to him.”

 

Jonghyun pout his lips at Minho annoyed expression, he doesn’t know why Minho suddenly angry at him who was just gave him some strength before. “but, you are the one that suggest me to take the audition and get my dream seriously, be responsible there you jerk.”

 

“oh, hello? Who is the one that have a lover here?” Minho scoffed at Jonghyun begging puppy eyes, “is that my fault too?? You should thanks me, I make you realize about your right decision. Where’s my thanks?”

 

“thanks my you idiot.” Jonghyun scoffed back and sneering at Minho. “the fact that we are friends now is still without his knowledge. How can I simple said I left my exams for an audition because of some idiot guy suggestion?”

 

“you still not telling him that we are friends now?” Minho glanced back fastly, a happy but not believing imprinted on his handsome face, “I thought you and he openly to each other after your long relationship with him.”

 

“do you remember the last thing he said when he knows you still near me?”

 

“oh, the last one he said I will end up in his hospital?” Minho unbelievable excited at this point while Jonghyun just shook his head and reaching his book so he could start to read.

 

“he is SERIOUS you know, he will make you do that. Just be grateful he just give you his fist the last time.” Jonghyun point his finger toward Minho.

 

“uh, yea.. I’m scared now….” Minho fake fearing expression make Jonghyun rolled his eyes and opened his book. “whatever Minho….”

 

“but, Jjong, why do you care to me? Why you hide this from him?” Minho happily face look at Jonghyun who was already start to reading. Jonghyun glance up and think deeply why he did such a thing hide his friendship with Minho from Jinki.

 

“maybe I just don’t want you to get injured?” Jonghyun plain answered, “your new season competition will coming up, right? So I don’t you lose before you even start it.” He said with full calmness and smile softly at Minho. Minho felt his heart twitched hurt at the sudden smile from Jonghyun. He really can’t resist the bright smile in front him and the smile that had a caring inside. It’s hurt for him to thought that the person who gave he smile not his, but now he don’t have a choice. So now, he just choose to teased the older male more,

 

 “aww, I don’t know you can worried at me.”

 

“don’t full of yourself, Choi Minho. My main reason to not tell him just because I don’t want to disturb Onew-hyung while he is studying.”

 

“yea, whatever Jjong, whatever….” Minho smile satisfied doesn’t care with Jonghyun's last word. He just feeling happy to get Jonghyun attention a bit, yea.. Jonghyun worried about him, that’s the only words that remaining in his head besides the warm smile before.

 

After a good silent, Jonghyun suddenly snapped back his head and facing Minho who was not letting go his gaze to the shorter male. Jonghyun widened his eyes when he remember something about the company who will held the audition, “ah! Minho! There is still another problem.”

 

“whaaaat??!”

 

“it’s overseas.” Both of them gape and have a wide eyes looking at each other.

 

---♥♥♥---

 

Some far away, there is a handsome doctor who was walking through the hall while holding some paper in his hands that contain full of recipes and a bunch of medicine names. Jinki walked tiredly while reading his research result from his work that almost reached a half from done. When reached to a door, he pushed it slowly and get inside to his room. He put down the paper on the table, but when he try to relieve his dryness throat, something knocked at his door.

 

Jinki walked toward the door while take off his coat, he opened the door and had his surprised face seeing the person that shouldn’t be there or at least not in this hospital standing beautifully with his bright smile.

 

“Kibum?”

 

“Hi! Jinki!” Kibum waved his hand and with his 100 megawatt plain smile to the gape Jinki's.

 


anyeeeooong~~ ^_^v ( woo..woo.. I'm back... wut...wut... *throwingconfettibymyself* xD )

---♥♥♥---

so..so.. It's really a long time for me to update this stories... mianhe....  -_- its because I'm quite hard to get time to update this with my moving thingy.... it's a pain when you move from your oldplace.... Dx .... but! here I'm now... FINALLLYYY!!! XDD

back to the story.... JONGHO again!!! xP with a little onkey moment at the end.... but as you already read... the next one is will about ONKEY moment (I'm sorry jongyu and jongho shipper, please restrain a bit to this couple later... xD )

ah! I'm really thankyou for you to still with me after this long update and please keep to support me here... =]♥
I'm a bit shock to see the subs from the last time I saw them....
really THANK YOU VERY MUCH... *bows* \(^-^)/ ♥♥

THANKYOU FOR for your time to READING and leave a COMMENT for me to know you still here with me,AND for THE SUBSCRIBERS♥ who wasn't leave me after this long time for me to update and still stay tune with my fic.....THANK YOU VERY MUNNCHHH ^_^v .... LOVE YOU GUYZ♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

---♥♥♥---

 

and... so.. so... for the umpteenth time.... I'm so... sorry... I'll delay all the comment replies this time.... mianhee~~ T^T
but I will save it for the next one...... but I want to say this....
I MISS all of MY NOONA♥♥and all of MY LOVELY FRIEND HERE.... MISS YOU SO MUCH~ >,<  SARANGHAE♥♥♥^-^♥♥♥

 

well! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYZ....  ^_^v