The First Thing Went Wrong

Love is A Sacrifice

warn : the first time I made chappie a bit long ^^v - so I'm sorry if you find any errors or grammar mistake .... so, so, so.. just ENJOY it

 

“JONGHYUUUN-AAAH!!!” somewhere from far place shouted directly at the shorter male who was about to out from his classroom. Jonghyun already feeling uncomfortable heard the voice that he keep avoided since month ago. Without turning of his heels to the source voice, Jonghyun instantly move to the other direction and fasten his pace. But, with his shorter height, and plus the other male who was chase him have a taller and long legs its really easy for him to follow Jonghyun's little pace.

 

Jonghyun cursed behind his heart to being such a short man and doesn’t have to much power or strength to running a bit fast. He closed his eyes and sighed softly when the taller man grab his wrist and slipped his arms around Jonghyun waist.

 

“Gotcha!” Minho laugh loudly as he success grab his prey and hugged him from back, then faced the shorter man toward him. Minho never get bored or tired each time he try to get the shorter man who was keep running and avoided him since the first time they met.

 

“What are now, Minho?!” Jonghyun sighed as he struggle hard from Minho’s grip. “don’t you feel tired, already?” Jonghyun touched his aching hand when he finally success release from Minho and started  to walk away from the racer. Minho followed his pace, try to get closer while the shorter man move an inch by inch each time Minho stepped closer to him.

 

“do you have a time, today?” let’s go on a date!” Jonghyun stop at his track and furrowed his eyebrow to the racer who was have a ear-to-ear grin to him. Jonghyun shook his head from the sight and realize the stupid words Minho said to him.

 

“Date?”

 

“Yupz!”

 

“Like…, two lover walked together?”

 

Minho nods confidently and give his best kicking smile to the shorter. Jonghyun doesn’t get amused at all with the tempting face before him, instead he gaped his mouth a little and tilted his head slightly. He knows Minho was a kind of bold people, but somehow he can’t handle his boldness that happen in a time like this. At first Minho still insist showing his boldness, but then he suddenly changed, he wasn’t tried to showed his affection anymore from what Jonghyun can count Minho never showing his affection since, two weeks ago, that make Jonghyun really feel a bit relieved and thought Minho already gave up on him. 

 

But today, like he usually did a month ago, Minho was cheerfully running and started their stupid chasing-running game again.  He's back to him old self, that crazy, stupid and full of himself. Jonghyun shook his head again for the second time and left out a long yet softly sigh.

 

“Minho. You aware that I, Have a Lover, right?.”

 

“ah ha” answered Minho simple, arched his eyebrow but not letting go his gaze to the shorter man.

 

“and you already get something because of your foolishness before, right?”

 

“so what?” still doesn’t care or not understand the situation Minho keep answered flatly.

 

“then why the heck, you still insist to asked me to go with your stupid crazy plan that you said a DATE?!”

 

“aww… you’re so mean! Come on, I’m just asking you to go out, we can have fun while your lover is not here.” Minho whined and made Jonghyun feel creepy a bit, but he surprised with Minho last words.

 

“h-how did you know, that O-onew-hyung’s not here?!”

 

Minho shout his mouth, close it with his palm realize he blurting something he must keep it secret. But it’s too late with Jonghyun glaring eyes and looks like ready to ate him alive. Minho simply scratch his back hair and sigh softly.

 

“well,..”  I’m sorry, Taeminnie.  His thought and bit his bottom lips. “I accidently heard from Taemin that his brother went out of town for three months because of his research.”

 

Jonghyun surely gape for a lot times today, but then he twitched his eyes knowing very well Taemin is not someone who wasn't talked bluntly. “you forced Taeminnie to give you information about us!”

 

“what? Ah, yea... you can say that.” At least in Minho’s mind, Taemin will not blamed for this. Because really, when he meet Taemin in the other day, the younger brother of Jinki accidently tell that he was alone for the next three month because of Jinki research that out of town. Minho never felt in his life he get a big chance- outside from his racing thing-- to be with his prey that separate from his lover.

 

“ah! I know it! You really crazy alien! What you did you do to my little Taeminnie. He must be scared by now.”

 

“okay, lets move Taemin outside. I’m asking one more time, wanna go with me?”

 

Jonghyun lift up his head and smile brightly to the taller man, “NO!” and he turn his way and started to walk. Jonghyun thought Minho already gave up and leave him like that, but then he suddenly feel some of warmed hand brushed his hand and grabbed it tightly. Jonghyun really shock when he realize Minho dragging him out from the campus toward his motorcycle.

 

“I’m promise not gonna do anything weird this time, just follow me and we will have fun today.” Minho bright happy smile leaving dumbfounded Jonghyun speechless and let himself to be drag by Minho fasten pace.

 

----------------------------------

 

They reached at the amusement park, and Jonghyun as hyper as ever contrast with his bad mood before. He remember the last time he visit the amusement park was with Jinki who asked him to spent his birthday like.., five month ago? Jonghyun excitedly entered the gate with Minho followed him behind. The latter seems satisfied and he chuckled look at the shorter man shout loudly at some of attractive game and then he walked closer to the excited man in front of him.

 

“you never said we will go to this place!!” said Jonghyun cheerfully when he realize Minho stood beside him.

 

“well, you never ask. And who was the one that doesn't want to go before?” he teased the shorter man who was smiled sheepishly now and scratch his head.

 

“see I just want us to have fun." Minho slapped Jonghyun's arm and then fisted his fingers while his gaze looking straightly to the front, " So, from where we should started first?” Jonghyun lift up his head immediately and look at Minho smiled straightly from what Jonghyun saw like ready to go to war and beat down all of his enemies whose getting in his way. Jonghyun doesn’t understand and not sure about his feeling right now, but seeing Minho like so determination just for playing the game make him missed something from his past. Something that he never got when he was with Jinki.

 

Jonghyun smile stupidly and then turn back his gaze to the amazing view in front of them. “OK! Lets we started this now! You ready?” Jonghyun look at Minho once again and receive a nod from the latter. Then they heard some loud scream from a certain game, and both of them instantly look at the source sound.

 

“THERE!” they said in unison, and started to ran toward the rollercoaster section, Jonghyun reached Minho hands, without any thought or any feel as they ran towards the Rollercoaster area. His eyes gleaming to see some people who was scream happily from the excitement game that they ride in. Jonghyun snap his head straightly to Minho with his puppy excited eyes, and the racer smile widely as he nods “lets go! The fun things can not wait for any longer!”

 

They keep on giggling and laughing hard each time they ride a thrilled games in the amusement park. Keep on enjoyed their time to have fun and somehow doesn’t care about the awkward situation they actually had now. Minho still once in awhile stealing a glance at the older man and smiling victory when he saw the older doesn’t fear or avoid him anymore, at least it was Minho hope.

 

Because in the past week, Minho keep on thinking why he such a stupid kid tryin to get Jonghyun attention with the way that Jonghyun would avoid him. But then, he realized something, for the first step in his plan to get Jonghyun, by gave the older male something that he can enjoy it and made his mind forget about Minho’s intention who was after him. Minho take the ‘friend’ for his first step. He knows very well, it’s too early for him to think Jonghyun would fall from him now, so he’s not forcing himself to rushed get Jonghyun, at least he still have a three months to go. Minho smile more widely.

 

Jonghyun in the other hand, still careless not knowing behind Minho changes action lately. He simply receive Minho act to give him a fun while he was alone at this moment. Jonghyun aware that he already broken up his promise with Jinki in their first week separate by going around with the man that actually had a crushed on him, but Jonghyun really had fun and enjoyed his time that he could said something like a friendship atmosphere.

 

When the night come, they were decide to come to some coffee shop near the park. They were sat facing each other and enjoying their dinner while talked about their experience today. Jonghyun as excited as well keep on laughed  when he remember each part that really fun for him. Minho watched the older male who was laughed for a lot time today, made him feel really happy to be able look at Jonghyun smiled over and over. The awkwardness that already gone before, showed up again when Jonghyun feels Minho was staring a lot on him.

 

“thank you so much, Minho. You really made my day.” Left out a soft sigh and Jonghyun smile sincerely. Minho flinched from his dream and back to his sense when the silent atmosphere fill around they for awhile.

 

“nah. It’s okay. I’m happy as long as you happy.” He smile weakly but content because that was he feel right now. Jonghyun suddenly turn to red and try to hide his shyness, really, because he never expected to go out with the man that he tried to avoid lately. He really hope he can be friends with Minho, eventhough they were spent their time just a day, but he feeling they can get along together.

 

Their next conversation disturbed by Jonghyun’s phone call. Without seeing the name on the screen, he simply answered the phone instantly,

 

“hello… ah, onew hyung.” Minho snapped his head up and seen the older man talk casually in front of him with his lover on the phone. He frowned when Jonghyun chuckled in his phone and he feel his blood risen up already. But he knows he can’t do anything, at least right now, and he don’t want to ruined his good circumstances with Jonghyun which he reached so far. He just close his eyes and gripped tightly on the glass in his hands.

 

“ha…yea… I will…., just go back to your job….. Ok! Bye onew-hyung.” Jonghyun hung up his phone and facing the frown man in front him flatly. He scratch his back hairs and ready to stand up.

 

“I guess, I will go home now.”

 

“wait.” Minho grab his wrist before Jonghyun can stand up properly, “I will takes you home.” Without let Jonghyun complain first. Minho straightly step out from the café with Jonghyun follow behind him. “just tell me where do you live.”

 

“Minho, I can go home alone. “ Jonghyun whined try to loosen up Minho grip on his wrist.

 

“no, I won’t you let you go home alone. It more safety if you go with me.” He put the helmet on Jonghyun’s head, put on his jacket and bring him down sit on his motorcycle. Jonghyun just can hissed his anger and already gave up to quarrel more far. “aishh.. why do all of the people treat me like a kid.”

 

Minho laugh at Jonghyun words, but he ignore it as he make both of Jonghyun’s arms circling in his waist, so the shorter male can hold him tightly and not fall from his bike. Jonghyun feel his body become warm because of the heat from both of Minho’s body that he hugged and Minho's jacket that wrapped around him

 

When they reached Jonghyun’s apartment. Jonghyun get off from Minho’s motorcycle and gave his helmet to the racer. Jonghyun facing the racer and staring deeply at Minho who was take off his helmet too and try to get some fresh air. In Jonghyun view, Minho look so cool right now, with his curly-long hairs fall beautifully on his shoulder, his big-round glistening eyes and his white-pure skin because of the coldness that hitting his face, Jonghyun sure gape his mouth for the first time admit that Minho look so ing hot in his eyes.

 

“u..umm, thanks a lot for today.” Jonghyun said nervously and avoided their eyes to met.

 

“yeah, me too, I’m having fun as well. Now, go in.” Minho let out a sigh in relieve because the older not annoyed from the forcing that he was did to takes Jonghyun home. Jonghyun nods and give the racer a soft yet warm smiled, but before he step in his apartment, Minho cut his track and said something that Minho wasn’t want to, but he thought that's a better idea right now.

 

“can we be a friend now?” Jonghyun surprised with what Minho said but instead he shrugged it off and smiled again, “of course we can, actually I want us to be just friend too. I had a fun time when I was with you today. So, lets be friends.”

 

Minho smiled bitterly but choose to nods and answered “it’s nice to hear.” he put on his helmet and turn on his bike. Jonghyun shout “be careful on your way.” and waved to the racer until he disappear from his sight while his mind thought about how to explain this to Jinki later.

 


see~~ Its really ing long right? >D  -- I'm sorry if I make this become some of bored feeling up there ;__;   ah! yea... again, I'm really sorry if you find any grammar mistake there.... *since it's really a long chappie*  though I warn you from the first ^^;

---♥♥---

HAHAHAHAHAH.... XDD.... so hyper rite now.... nyunn-nyunnn :33 *dunnowhy* -__-

O MY GOD! there's so many mistake up there, I know... I'm feeling this chappie fail too.... \(><)/ *sighhardly-slammyheadtothewall* 

but, fuuuh~ actually I'm a bit relieved to post this chappie v_v ..... SOOO~~ it's already long time since I make JongHo moment in here.... Mian-hae.... T^T

but, PLEASE ENJOY THIS CHAPPIE AS WELL :'D

THANKYOU FOR take your time to READING and give a COMMENT as well, AND for THE SUBSCRIBER♥ who wasn't leave me until today and still stay tune with my lame fic here.....THANK YOU VERY MUNNCHHH ^_^v .... LOVE YOU GUYZ♥♥♥♥♥♥

comment replies :

@believe : yes they are! somehow I wonder from where their cuteness come from? xD -- Of course he HAD! but just save you time later to see what he was truly itention.. xD  --- ugh... Ikr, I break JongKey couple here thats the other main reason I made this fic :] --- nooo~~ don't steal him nowww >,< he take a rule later, so I'm not give him to you now xP , like I said save you time babe... xD -- why, thankyuuu~ ;3 *smilesheepishly*

@dafafadil24 : aaaa~!! xD  -- O.O *gapeawhile,then,shookmyhead* jeongmal yo?? aaaa~!  thinkyuu~ xD *dancingaround* happy-I'm happy-happy xDD --- yessss... he is the cute one, at least in my fic now  -__- "

@Isayuri : JongHo shipperrrrrr -__-  --- you get one now.... LOVE YA too~~ xD♥

@onewlovejulie : tinkyuu~~ noona~ xP -- wha? why? sowwiiee... ;A; ..... I know that I made him mean here... Dx  -- I dunno noona, it's hard to make them break up.... ;__;  --- I did noona~~ LOVE YA, noona~~ ♥>_<♥

@xXhelenaXx : xD --- LOL~~ yea... they are unique from what I see xD -- I update it, but I think you're not gonna like it noona, coz rite now it's JongHo moment, mian~~ T-T*hiks*

@amazmi : awww~~ now you know xDD -- JongYu it's the cuteness itself xP

@Thanabibabe : AAAAHHH~~ !! xDD yay...yay... -___-"  -- geezzz ..... xDD --- *BANG! - shoot your head* fuh.. die you JongHo shipper xDD --- no comment for that one =X  --- wth, noona?! which side you actually? o_O?! JongHo and JongYu at the same time?! *what the* -__-"   --- I'm sowwwiiee~ Idk how to make a !fluffy scene ;A; but I will try :'D  *yea...shutupyoumind-letyourmasterkilltheauthor* xD --you want me to dig your grave, noona xD

@akemi59 : xD~ -- yea~~ the diva he is.... xP  ---well, we will see it later... just don't missed for the next chappie fufufu~ :'D  --not only you the sadist one here... xDD

@Lulucyfier : awww~~ noona~~ you're so lucky!! -__- loved the 3 OTP that exist in my fic -__-" --but to think you're totally fine with what would pairing end up with, kinda made me feel at ease... xD --- aww~~ thinkyuu~~ ;3 *I'mbeingtomuchcheesythisdays* -__-"

@aninea: 8D  -- awww~~ you already sweeet~~ *pinchedyourcheeks* >_<   -- I'm awake from my death to update this fic xDD -- your first??!! OH GOSH!! what have I done.... I spread JongYu cuteness on JongHo's world... xDD, kyaaa~~ I like that words.... JONGHO WORLD.... XDD

@choco_lates : yessssss xDD you're here again .... XDD --ugh, I'm sorry to make you wait too long.... T-T" --ask Jinki if he let Jonghyun jealous toward Minhho xP  --your wish is my command xDD , JongHo is everywhere now.... -__-"

@leoscannia14 : yayy~! another victim of JongYu cuteness x'D

@Shashasy : *hiks-hiks* ottokeh nowww T^T .... you request for JongYu too~~ *sobs* T-T -I don't get the idea that my JongYu fic is kind a lovely ff, but if you said so, I THANKYOUU~ SO MUCH~ xD *happy-happy-bounce-happy-happy*xDD

@lynnsiow: YAY!! for umpteenth time... JongYu cuteness victims -__-"  -- you prise the main pairing here, but ignored the side pairing xP but I LOVED that.. xDD  --what the? -__-"  you're not the one Onew praise, so why did you smiling stupidly?? xD

@2min88: min-min~~~ xDD you're here.... *hiks- ILOVEYOUTOO* T-T"  -- don't hesitate now min min,  I know you are JongHo shipper *except2minmaybe? :D?* , so drop your act xDD  -- whyyy, tinkyuuu~~ x'D

@cloverific : xDD -- well thankyou for coming :D -- then, see you later maybe :D?

@JongBB93: !ninja, noona ninja ... XD LOL~  you're so fast xP -- all yours noona  >;]♥

---♥♥---