“I still don’t get it”

Love is A Sacrifice

Jinki lying in his couch inside of his room at the hospital. He want to take a little rest before he went to check up his patients. While to try to sleep, he thought about his lover, jonghyun. He thought about how stylish Jonghyun is,  how childish he is, how he pouting because Jinki forced he to eat the food that he doesn’t like, how he sulking because he can’t get what he want, but Jinki love all about jonghyun, his sharp face, his big puppy eyes, his moist pinky lips, his smaller body, his babble about anything, Jinki love all of them.

Jinki thought remember the conversation between him and Jonghyun, he remember Jonghyun want to show him something, “it must his gift to me for our anniversary.” He thought. He once get a gift from jonghyun for their anniversary, jonghyun give him a bag that time. A big, stylish and very update bag where it can hold all of Jinki books inside of it. Jinki isn’t a person who care about fashion or something like that before Jonghyun change his style completely from his nerdy look. So, when jinki look better with his new bag, Jonghyun decide to change  Jinki appearance completely. He is the one that make stylish Jinki now.

When he try to sleep a little longer. His pager call him to start his duty for tonight. Jinki raise from his couch, grab his white coat, and he walked toward the door while dialed jonghyun’s number.

“hello~~?” said jonghyun in the other line

“are you already inside of your home?” jinki asking to the point, avoiding jonghyun’s playing childishly, even thought he know that’s actually don’t work.

“oh! Hyung! How are you??? Haa~~~ how I miss your voice”

Jinki rolled his eyes. Surrender, “jonghyun, we just talkedA about 15 minutes ago?”

“so, what?? Am I wrong to miss my boyfriend voice? It’s like forever to me when I don’t hear your voice” Jonghyun still try to playing around.

 “just answer my question. Are you already home?”  jinki started to walk  to his patient room tha came in this afternoon.

“no….” jonghyun pause. “I’m still standing in front of my door when I pick up your call first before I opened my door”. Said jonghyun plain

“good. Now open your door and get inside!!” Jinki annoyed. “Why I’m getting impatient with you today?”

“what? You’re the one that weird today. You know,  I’m finish my part time job as soon as possible, done with my class and run to the cafe to be able to meet you. But you.. you just too busy with your  job, said that you can’t come to our date because you get night shift in hospital for entire night.”  jonghyun sound annoyed

“are you angry because we don’t celebrate our anniversary together? Jonghyun-ah, we already used to celebrate it for fourth time, we always have a date, celebrate any kind of celebration, so what’s the different with the fifth. We always have a time to celebrate it anytime.”

“are you trying to said that it just a normal celebration? Hyung! I think you are a smart person. Are you not understand what the meaning of the anniversary?”

Jinki sigh and try to calm. “jonghyun, I don’t want to fight now, okay. I’m still have a job here. Go  to sleep now so your not gonna late for your class tomorrow.”

“kay! Whatever! I don’t want to fight either now… you know,  in our anniversary day. Ah! one last thing hyung, don’t bother to pick me up tomorrow. I’ll go by myself! and Good night!” Retorted Jonghyun hung up his phone, leaving Jinki in confused. “he’s too sensitive today, ugh.. it’s not gonna easy then.” Jinki close his phone and put into his pocket coat. “tomorrow will be a long time” sighs jinki.

Jinki opened his patient door. He seen a body lying in the bed. The guy face really calm compared when he come a while ago. His white and smooth-look skin explain that he’s not a normal and ordinary people. Jinki's eyes seeing the guy face clearly. He thought that he already seen this face somewhere. His pretty face, his stylish hair, and even the clothes that the guy used when he came to this hospital. 

Jinki opened his file and reading the guy case. “Kim Kibum, have a deep wound in his left hand. A deep cut near his artery, loosing a lot of blood and almost die because of that” Jinki paused. “you trying to kill yourself, right? If your cut one inch closer to your vital part, your wish to end of your life will come true.” Jinki said and stare to the guy face. “what kind of life that you have there, that’s so hard for you to carrying on?”  jinki feel pity to see that in this world there’s still people who used this actions because they unsatisfied for their fate.

Jinki check kibum’s infuse, check his temperature, check kibum heart and blood pressure. He sigh and looking to the sleeping Kibum "it's great that you okay now. try to take some rest a little while." and then Jinki turned away walked out from the room to check another patient. He  walked through the hall hospital and dialed his brother  number

“hello?”

“hello? Taemin-ah, it’s me. You’re home?” jinki asking his brother while watching his watch to see what time is now.

“oh, hyung. yeah I already home. My friend gonna come over, so I stay at home now.”

“great. I’m glad to hear that your not alone for tonight”

“your not going home?? Omo! Don’t say you stay over at jonghyun-hyun place now?!” asking taemin excited.

“I hope so, but actually I don’t. I spent tonight in the hospital” there’s a low sigh between Jinki words.

“so you cancelled your date with jonghyun hyung?”

“yeah.. and he’s sulking now. Said that I’m a stupid person that can’t understand the meaning of anniversary, ignored his effort to celebrate our anniversary, and … “ jinki scratch his head try to say another word, but taemin cut him off

“you said that it’s not a big deal to missed your celebration, right?”

“uhh… yeah kind of like that.” Jinki give up and looked regretted for his actions toward his lover before. for a guy like Jonghyun whose take seriously for a just little thing, it must be bad. But Jinki still doesn't understand how bad is it.

“I feel sorry for jonghyun-hyung now. He must be disappoint. He waste his 5 years with someone that can understand what love is it”

“oh, come on! You can’t be like him too! Why both of you said almost the same thing?? What so special for the FIFTH anniversary? It’s not like the first time for us , we already doing this for fourth time!” jinki raise his voice and drifting his right hand in the air.

“you’re gonna regret it someday, hyung.” Taemin pause a while, “ah.. my friend already come, I’ll hung up now hyung and remember do something about this.” Taemin hung up the phone and jinki just can sigh and down his head to think about the advice his little brother gave to him that make him remind how he already making something terrible to his lover. “I still don’t get it” mumbles jinki drag his weak legs to the next door.

 


sorry for the late update... >_<" school can be hectic someday. but, I'll try to update the next chapie ASAP!! >:]

thankyou for reading and commenting! and Oh! 9 subcribers... I can't believe it's gonna be that much *0* thank you so much for all of your support.

Jongho will be meet in the next chapie while Onkey will have space for the next after.. hehe... so, looking foward to it then... :3


Jeongmal Gamsahabnida!! ^_^v