"let’s we start the game now! "

Love is A Sacrifice

Taemin opened his door to greet his friend from the school. With the gene from his family, he able to finish his highschool just for two years. And like his brother, he also take a physician program for his major but take a several art and dance program to his club activity. He really have a strong power as a teenager.

“Hi” said tall guy that appeared in front of Taemin door. Taemin give his best smile to his friend and greet him happily. “Hi! Minho! finally, you really come!” Taemin give a way to his friend to enter his house. “wanna come in”

“sure. Thank you for invite me” said minho and walk through the door and entering taemin house. Minho and Taemin meet in their university, one of Taemin friends have a crush toward minho, so his friend ask Taemin to help her. Minho take a sport program to his club activities, his majoring is an economic program, he choose that because he just don’t want to get busy while he enjoyed his time in the club. Minho’s club-building stand beside Taemin’s one, so it’s not impossible for them to meet everyday. Minho knowing Taemin because one of his friends is a Taemin childhood friend, so when Taemin come with his friend to give minho support for his racing competition. They become a good friend since then.

“you late from your promise time?” taemin starting to walk and minho follow behind him. “sorry, I’m walked to come over here” minho used to spent his time at Taemin house to just playing some game from their stressed activity and try to catch a relax time for a while.

“and why is that??”

“my bike in a garage. I get a new update for my motorcycle spare part. And will using it for my sportbike to the competition if it works perfectly. So I’m saving it for a great time” Minho always treating his precious things like this, he carefully take care of them and always think what the best for them.

“oh, by the way. When I walked here, I meet a weird guy in the street. He looked fear for something and said about his meal going is in a danger. He’s so cute look like a lost puppy searching his master” minho laugh when he remember the incident before.

“so there’s another guy in this world who look like him too.”

“what do you mean?”asking minho curious. He just can’t believe there’s still another lost puppy in this world trying to find their master. and minho thought he want to be their masters

“yeah, I know someone who look like that.” Taemin furrowed his eyes “ but trust me, his master is not an easy person to deal with.”

“oh so, he already have his masters” minho feel a little disappoint because he can’t meet with the kind of person again.

“what?what? don’t tell me you interested with the type of person. You sound of a jealous”

“what?! me?! no, I’m not jealous. I just find, it sure can be interesting to be with the rare type of guy” minho winked at Taemin to show him attraction and smirky smile

“yeah.. whatever Minho. “ Taemin ignored minho actions and change the subject, “so, wanna drink something?” Taemin offering his friend who still walked behind him and stopped when he sees Minho who stand and his eyes looking around. “anything you have” answered minho still wanderer around Taemin house.

“kay, Ill give you an orange juice then. Is that okay??” taemin walked toward the kitchen and opened the fridge to take out the orange juice.

“okay. So.. um, where’s your family?” minho speak from the living room. Still seeing Taemin’s big living room. Minho still feel amazed each time he come over. He adored taemin’s house, the luxurious living room, the decoration, the shaped of colour that explain clearly the serious atmosphere that Taemin's family had

“my mom and dad on a trip in japan for 2 weeks. My brother stay in hospital for tonight. So it just me and you for tonight.” Taemin walk and stand beside minho and gave the latter the juice.

“cool! So it’s alright when we were messing around here?” minho playing teasingly and nudge taemin arm who is blushing realize that there just the two of them now.

“awww… you are blushing taeminnie… haha! You’re so cute! I’m sorry, okay. There’s no way I’m into you. I’m consider you as my little brother.” Minho can’t stop his laugh hard seeing Taemin reaction.

“you evil!” taemin angry and walked away from minho going upstair to his room.

Minho following him and said sorry all the way to Taemin’s room. When Taemin standing in front of his room, he turned away and face Minho behind him. “I’ll forgive you if you receive my friend feeling to you”

“no! that’s no fair. You know I can’t return her feeling. I don’t have a time to be with someone now. I still wanna playing around and my competition will started in a near time. The season will come, so I’ll using my time to practice for aiming to be the first.” Minho’s eyes showing the determination for his words. Taemin can’t say anything. He know completely Minho isn’t a guy who will take back his words. So whatever effort Taemin has to seducing him, Minho will let it pass. Taemin already give up trying to seduce minho to be with his friend since the first time he know who Minho is.

“oh, speak for the practice, tomorrow I have one in the near circuit road. Mind to come and seen me there?” minho enthusiasm try to invite Taemin

“wow! that’s sooner than I imagined. hmm..since I don’t have a schedule for tomorrow, so yes I’ll come.” Taemin said smiley to Minho who replied with a happly face. “great! Now, my power already burning up. let’s we start the game now! minho shout happily

 

umm... sorryyy~ I can't keep my promised to make Jongho meet in this chapter. But just make the conversation between 2min...

ugh... I'm really sorry >_<" (and I think for the next one still about Jongyu) so.. please forgive me T^T and enjoy it......

ah! since the next one I put a slight! so I change the Rated now. 

Thank you for reading and commenting! ^_^v  (i'm still not replay all of you comment to me -_-"  ... but I will just wait, Kay... ^_~ )