The First Forgiveness

Love is A Sacrifice

Jonghyun wake up from his sleep. He blink a several time before raised from his bed and going to the bathroom. After 20 minutes, he already finish his bath and change his outfit to go for his class today. He check up several times at mirror in front of him make sure he dressed perfectly, fixing his hair and never forget said his spell to himself “you look gorgeous jonghyun-ssi” he titled his head to the right “your so handsome” he lift up his head “and you look perfect” and he smiled widely his bottom lips and showing his white teeth.

Jonghyun grabbing his bag, and strapped the guitar over to his shoulder. He hummed some of song that across in his head. He locked his door and started to walk to down stair. He stopped when he sees a white porsche 911 car standing beautifully in front of the building. He know completely the owner of the car. Jonghyun stare a while then turned away his gaze, ignored it and walks away to the station direction.

Jinki who sit inside of the car waiting for Jonghyun get inside of his car. But just a gape when he sees Jonghyun elapsed go to other direction. Jinki rang the horn's car trying to call Jonghyun. But still, Jonghyun doesn't motionless ignores Jinki behind him.

Jinki moved his car and drive it slowly to meet Jonghyun pace. He then opened his door car in front of Jonghyun who startled but keep quiet avoiding the stare man inside of the car.

“get in” jinki orders with a firmly voice. Jonghyun rolled his eyes to meet the laters eyes. “sorry? Am I know you?” jonghyun bowing his head and showing his plain expression towards Jinki’s ones.

“jonghyun, just get inside now or you going to be late” jinki reached out his hands to orders Jonghyun to come in and stop playing around. Jonghyun turned away his gaze and lift his right hand to see his watch.

“I still have 20 minutes before my first class started. So, if I’m going now with the train, I’m pretty sure I’m not gonna missed my class. But sorry again? Are we know each other?? Who are you anyway?” Jonghyun voice clearly make he serious with his words.

Jinki rolled his eyes. He still to keep calm to treating his lover childish act. He already used to face this kind of action over and over again when Jonghyun sulk at him.  Sometime Jinki try to tag along with his act but sometime he got impatiently to serve jonghyun who unstoppable sulking at him. He switched off his car. And release a long sigh. “are you intend to make fight here? How long you gonna stand there and playing around?”

“no, why do I want to fight with someone that I don’t know. I’m not a bad boy too I love peaceful life. So I’m sorry again, if you excuse me, I’ll be glad to go now before i really late. Thank you.” Jonghyun said walked away leaving Jinki glare who looked not impatient anymore. Jinki step out from his car and grab Jonghyun arm so the latter man turned away and meet Jinki angry face. His fumed breath meet Jonghyun fearing innocent-puppy eyes. Jinki want to shout at him, showing jonghyun that he actually angry toward the shorter man. But the silent that jonghyun gave to him, make he lost his words. He just drag Jonghyun back to the car, pushed him to get inside and closed the car door.

Jinki then sat in the driver seat and applying the belt. Jonghyun who still spacing out speechless realize he already inside of jinki's car. He smell at Jinki's soft mint and lavender perfume when Jinki reached out the belt to applying it to Jonghyun's body. Jonghyun love it, he close his eyes to feel Jinki smell. It drove Jonghyun crazy when he remember the smell wrapped around his body when they are making love.  The perfume never leave Jinki's and Jonghyun never smell Jinki without this perfume.

Jonghyun hummed and opened his eyes slowly when the smell sheer off from him. He look at Jinki who switched on the car and starting to moved. Jonghyun keep staring at Jinki and not bothering to disturb Jinki while the older man playing with the steering and focusing on the road.

Jinki can feel Jonghyun's gaze toward him. He want to look aside and asking what’s wrong. But Jinki let it pass. He let Jonghyun keep staring at him, not bothering disturb Jonghyun's absent mind when he look at Jinki. When they reached the traffic light and showing the red light, Jinki stopped his car and turning his head to see Jonghyun's gaze. Jonghyun startled and feel embarrassed at what he doing just now. Jinki chuckled seeing his lover's reaction shyness hide his blushing cheek.

“you too silent now” jonghyun hear Jinki soft and calm voice. He keep quite for the entire trip to his university until jinki asking him.

“y-yah, you stranger who forced me to get to you car. Are you wanna kidnap me?” jonghyun pouting avoiding Jinki eyes and move aside near the door try to keep a distance  from Jinki.

Jinki can’t stand his laugh anymore. He loved to teasing his lover who embarrassed hard now. “yeah, eventhough I would loved to, but I can’t do that. You still have a class after all, and I still have a lot of work to be done. Hey how long are you gonna stay sulking like that”

“as long as I want. It’s not your business, you stranger.” Jonghyun still pouting and point his finger to Jinki.

“fine then. Take your time babe. I know you can’t stay like that forever” Jinki gaze back to the road. Jonghyun want to replay it but hold back it when he sees the light switch to green and the car started to moved again. He take a breath and exhale it slowly. Jonghyun keep quite again staring outside of the window. He know he can’t stay like this for a long time, when he already forgive Jinki  but he refused to admit it. Jinki doesn’t mind letting jonghyun keep silent and let him drowning in his mind.

When the car reach the university building, Jonghyun want to get up immediately but Jinki hold his arm make Jonghyun get back to his seat.”wait, before you go I want to talk something with you”

“what?!” jonghyun just can’t help it but still feel angry to his lover because Jinki's treatment to him last night. His eyes not facing with Jinki’s one

“are you still angry to me??” jinki’s voice full of softness and calmer now

Jonghyun blow his hair and crossed his arms “you already know the answer.”

“okay, so, you still mad at me. What can I make for you to forgive me?”

“I don’t know. Find the solution by yourself! Don’t ask me, I’m mad at you, right?”

 “fine. I’m sorry Jonghyun, I’m really sorry for my action last night to you. I’m sorry because I missed our celebration, broke our promise and canceled our date. But I want to made up for it. We still have a time to celebrate it anyway. I just don’t want you stay mad at me or I can’t focusing my job when I know you don’t want to talk to me. So please, forgive me, Jonghyun-ah”

Jonghyun bent down his head and think how egoist he is just angry because Jinki cancelled their date for nothing except for his job. He lift his head up and faced Jinki face who look regret and sadly face. Jonghyun feel bad now to his lover. He see a darker bag under that older man eyes because he keep awake for entire night. jonghyun keep staring at how Jinki’s face look pale and tired, but he still have a work to be done after this.

Jonghyun don’t say anything. He then took off the seatbelt and raise from his seat. He put both of his hands to jinki shoulder, his legs wrapped around Jinki’s ones. Jinki keep silent and let the younger man do whatever he want. Their forehead touch slightly as jonghyun came closer and feel the older man breaths against his mouth. Jonghyun’s hands wrapped around jinki’s neck and the latter close his eyes when he felt jonghyun’s moist pink lips touching his.

They kissing passionately. a hard and deep one, like they never sharing a kiss before. Jinki Jonghyun’s lips harder and make Jonghyun moaned between the kiss when Jinki bite slightly at his bottom lips to make a way for Jinki putting his tongue inside Jonghyun mouth, Jonghyun let the older man tasted every inch of his mouth as him hard Jinki’s tongue inside of him. Making a slurp sound when they and sip their own saliva that already dripping from their fight to take over control. Jinki's hands rubs Jonhyun's back and caressed it softly while Jonghyun reach the back of Jinki’s hair and grip it tightly.

They pulled apart to catch a breath for a while. Jinki seeing Jonghyun's wet-swollen lips in front of him, seeing the blushing pink-cheek that jonghyun have because the tension. And Jonghyun can feel the older man lust eyes to him.

Without waiting for another minute, they crushing their lips together again. Their tongue meet and battling to get who dominating. But Jinki always have a way to control the younger man who was sitting now on his laps. His hands reach jonghyun’s cheek and grip them hard making Jonghyun whimper and let Jinki win and take over his mouth to explore Jonghyun’s mouth again. Jonghyun keep each time Jinki change the angle to Jonghyun’s mouth over and over. And jonghyun yelped as he feel jinki’s finger touch at his entrance as he feel the bulge growth from Jinki pants. Jonghyun stop the kiss and make Jinki left a small grunts because the younger man suddenly pulled apart to barely catch his breathing. Jonghyun panting hard and rest his head in Jinki’s shoulder.

“enough! I have a class now, remember?” Jonghyun said between his panting voice. Jinki just can nodded and keep silent. He can’t let his lustful mind take over him and make Jonghyun missed his class. Jonghyun whispered in Jinki ear “let me forgive you, tonight in my apartment” Jonghyun smile sheepishly and peck on Jinki’s lips one last time. “now you go take care you stuff down there, since I can’t do that now” smirking jonghyun pointing gaze to Jinki’s hard member. Both of his hands still hang on Jinki shoulder as the latter answer “uh.. okay” and he look to his own pants.

Jonghyun stand up from Jinki’s lap, reached his bag and his guitar and then step out from the car. He showing his best wide puppy smile to the older man. Jinki feel his bulge become a bigger again. But just can say “I’ll text you later” to the younger man.

Jonghyun nodded smiley and wave his hands to his lover. “I’ll wait” jonghyun give a blowing kissing in the air to jinki and the older man catched it and smiled to his lover then make his way to the hospital.

“, now..what can I do to you my dear lovely member” jinki sighs while thinking how to stop his own .

 


nah... this the next chapt I made so far. I can't believe I've posted it O_O"

(once again please forgive me if you find so much error and grammar mistake in this fic *bowing my head* >//<  )

it's JONGYU this time~~... pleasee~~ enjoy it~~~ ... xD

thank you for reading and commenting and for the subscribers too~ THANK YOU!! ^_^v