Lunch and a sudden confession

My Destiny

Jiyeon POV: 

Zelo was pushing me along with him to the cafeteria, I saw alot of his fangirls sending me glares but I just looked away. There were guys giving me their lunch but I kindly rejected them, asking them to enjoy it themselves. We finally arrived at the cafeteria and we found our usual table in the middle of the cafeteria where the popular groups always sat, including Jimin and her group of course.

We sat for awhile, chatting when we heard screams again and we all directed our attention to the cause of it and saw Infinite entering the cafertia as well. I looked up at saw girls crowding them. I spotted L in the middle of the crowd and he looked at me at the same time. I sent him a smile and to my surprise, he smiled back. I was taken aback. I knew he was known to be cold and all, but I'm sure he was actually a very nice guy.

They looked like they were looking for a place to sit. Girls were shouting and pointing to their table as an offering to them to sit with them but instead, they walked over to our table.

"Annyeong, mind if we join you?" Hoya asked Mieun who looked at us, asking for our opinions.

Soomi was glad to have Sungjong sit with her. Those 2 just knew each other and were already almost inseparable. So Infinite sat with us for lunch. I could feel glares at the back of my head and sighed. Even if I was used to it, it was still annoying.

"Jiyeonie, wae? Gwenchana?" Zelo asked me and all heads turned to me. I smiled and nodded, reassuring them that I was alright.

I could feel someone looking at me and turned to my side to see L looking at me. I smiled at him.

"Lets go get food guys." Mieun said and all of us followed.

We went to take our trays, Zelo took one for me as well and I thanked him. I took a bowl of bibimbap, a bottle of juice and an apple. I walked back to our table and saw that L didn't get any food.  I frowned. The rest were still getting their food. So that left me and him at the table. I looked at him and tilted my head. He looked at me, confused. I took my apple and gave it to him and smiled.

"If you don't eat, you'll get hungry and not have enough energy to deal with all your fangirls out there." I said and turned back to my own food.

"Kamsahamnida." I heard him say softly and smiled silently to myself.

The rest returned and they started chatting and getting to know each other more. I just ate my food quietly and only responded when needed. Just then we heard someone clear their throat behind me. I stopped eating and turned around to find a familiar boy, a junior I think. We looked at him and I saw him fidget. He was cute, good looking almost. He was holding a heart-shaped boxed which looked like chocolates. I saw him take a breath in and spoke.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Dongho imnida! Jiyeon-shi I think you're an amazing girl and you're really beautiful to me. You're talented and kind and perfect in my eyes. Ever since I saw you, I've fallen in love with you. I still remembered the day when you helped me pick up my books which had dropped on the floor when I had just started school here. That day was the day you stole my heart. Now, would you please accept my feelings and go out with me?" He said and bowed while giving me the box of chocolates.

I heard Soomi giggle and some other people gasped. The cafeteria was now quiet and all eyes were on me and Dongho. I looked around and saw Zelo pouting and glaring at the guy. I looked to my other side and caught L looking at the guy with cold eyes. I wonder why. Then I looked back at Dongho with his head still bowed and hands outstretched.

I stood up and closed the gap between Dongho and me.

"Dongho-ah." I called him.

He still didn't look up. I sighed and put my hands under his chin and lifted his face up to look at me. He was actually really handsome.

"Gomawo Dongho-ah. I'm really flattered and grateful. However, I don't think that I'm the one for you. You're a nice and good looking guy. I'm sure you will find someone for you in the near future. Besides, you don't even know me that much and you claim that you love me? Hehe that's kind of you to think so highly of me. I'm actually not that perfect but thank you again. However I cannot accept your heart because I do not feel the same way. It would be unfair if I did so. I'm sorry but I do wish you all the best in finding the perfect girl for you." I smiled and gave him a friendly hug.

He was crying but I gently wiped them away from his face. He nodded.

"I understand. Thank you for being so nice about it." He said and bowed before walking away. I sighed and sat back down.

"Yeesh, guys always trying to steal my baby Jiyeon away from me." Zelo pouted and hugged me while I laughed and patted his head.

"Aigoo it's always the same anyways. Jiyeon unnie never accepts them ever since-" Soomi said while my expression darkened.

"Soomi enough." Mieun cut her off just in time while Soomi covers .

"Omo unnie mianhae I forgot." Soomi apologised.

I smiled, "Gwenchana Soomi-ah. I'm full, I'll be leaving first. I remembered that Mr Han wanted to see me. Annyeong, I'll see you guys later."I said and left the table.

I heard Zelo's voice saying, "Aish jinjja! YAH! Jung Soomi! Look what you did!" I shook my head and just continued walking.

L POV:

I watched as Jiyeon rejected the boy nicely. She was really kind-hearted, unlike normal queenkas who disgrace the guys and embarrass them infront of the whole school. The guy left and she sat down.

"Yeesh guys always trying to steal my baby Jiyeon away from me." I heard Zelo say and saw him hugging Jiyeon which made me grit my teeth.

Why is that guy so touchy?

"Aigoo it's always the same anyways. Jiyeon unnie never accepts them ever since-" Soomi said but was cut of by Mieun, "Soomi enough." I was now curious as to what they were talking about.

That's when I realised them all looking at Jiyeon worridly. I looked at her and saw her once happy and gentle face was now darkened, her eyes full of sorrow and hurt. What happened? Why is she like this? Was it cause of what Soomi said? She then said she was full and gave an excuse and left the table. I glanced around the table and saw Zelo glaring at Soomi who was covering her head.

"Aish jinjja! YAH! Jung Soomi! Look what you did!" He scolded her. What did she do? I was so sure that whatever happened to Jiyeon had something to do with what Soomi was about to say, or rather someone.

"What happened?" Hoya asked Mieun but she just shrugged saying it was nothing to worry about. I think she didn't want to say, it wasn't her story to tell. I looked and saw Zelo pouting and Soomi who was frowning. What is going on with you Kim Jiyeon?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another update! Hehe so guys what do you think is the reason for Jiyeon being like that? Make a guess! Do comment and subscribe! Thanks for reading and I hope you guys enjoyed it! Love yas <3

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHkI7JLleejMVTIea4YCS