Love letter?

My Destiny

Jiyeon POV:

Well I didn't want to skip school just cause of my leg so I decided to go anyways. Okay so it took me longer to get dressed than usual beacuse of my cast, and because of it, I couldn't wear jeans so I decided to wear a skirt since wearing shorts would be hard as well. The doctor said I could take the cast off after a few days thankfully. I decided to wear this with a pair of black studded flats since I couldn't wear heels. However I could only wear it on one leg though since the other was in a cast.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDHsnownnES3jkJzJEE30images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZZ_FBdQOSkYJc6PPKcpj

Okay maybe it had alittle heel in them but hey the cast made my height uneven anyways. I got my omma to drive me to school despite her whining against it. She helped me out of the car along with my crutches and bags. I didn't want to use the wheelchair. It made me feel useless.

"Bye omma I'll see you later." I told her as she sighed and nodded before driving off.

"Omo its Jiyeon and she's in crutches." I heard some people whispering and bowed my head and slowly walked towards the school building.

The annoying thing was to go into the building, you need to go up a few steps.

"Aish." I cursed softly.

"Here let me help." I heard someone saw behind me and saw L.

"Oh thanks." I said as he slowly helped me up the stairs.I heard some girls sighing when they saw him helping me. I just shrugged it off. We walked along the hallway and saw my friends.

"Soomi-ah." I caled out to her as she looked over surprised and quickly ran to me to help me.

"Yah what are you doing in school? You're suppose to be home resting." Mieun unnie scolded as I pouted.

"But its so boring~" I whined as she chuckled and shook her head.

"Yah Jiyeonie what are you doing here? Didn't I tell you to stay at home!" We turned to see a not so happy Zelo storming over.

"Aigoo gwenchana I'm here already, there's nothing you can do about it already." I smirked and grinned cheekily as he pouted and sighed.

"Stubborn girl." He mumbled but I heard it and used my crutches to hit his shin.

"Ow!" He groaned and rubbed his shin, while we all laughed.

"Oh L is here too. Hello." Mieun said and smiled at him. "Ah ne annyeonghaseyo." He bowed lightly.

"Haha no need to be so formal, just call me noona." She said an L nodded silently.

"Myungsoo-ah!" We heard Sungkyu's voice calling L who groaned.

"Hyung its L." L said as Sungkyu laugh.

"Oh right I forgot, sorry." He said sheepishly.

"Isn't Myungsoo his real name?" Soomi asked Sungjong who nodded, "Yeah but he doesn't really like others calling him that in public." He explained as we all nodded.

"Oh Jiyeon-ah I thought you were going to stay home today." Woohyun said.

"Ah well I was bored and besides I can still walk yknow." I said and mumbled the last part and nudged Zelo in the arm.

"Ah well lets get to class?" Hoya said and we all nodded.

On the way to class, fanboys started giving me gifts but I couldn't accept them since both my hands were busy, so Zelo and L kindly accepted them for me.

"Wow you have alot of fanboys." Sungyeol mentioned and I chuckled.

We were at our seats chatting and looking through the gifts that I received.

"Of course, unnie is really pretty, kind and talented. Thats why alot of people like her." Soomi said as she snuck a piece of my chocolate into .

"Yah isn't that mine?" I said as she acted all innocent but we just laughed it off.

"Here take it all. I'm not hungry anyways." I said as I gave her the whole box and started jumping on her seat. She really loves chocolates, we all do, but Soomi is a choco-maniac

."Mieun unnie is more popular though." I said in defense.

"Aniyo, not as many as yours." She said and stuck out her tongue.I pouted.

"Wah a love letter!" Dongwoo said and we all turned to look at him. He was holding onto a pink envelop with a heart sticker on it. I tilted my head and looked at it.He passed it to me and I opened it. 

[To my dear Jas,

I heard you were injured, I hope you are fine. I'm really sorry for everything but truth is, I still love you dearly. Will you ever forgive me?

From: H ]

I froze. Only 1 person called me 'Jas' and it was Hyunwoo. I crushed the paper and looked away. Some kind of a love letter, its all just lies.