Welcome to Dream High

My Destiny

Author's POV:

Jiyeon and Chanyeol walked through the hallways to get to their classes. People were gossiping about them, girls sighing in disappointment, guys glaring at the new kid.

"Aish another cute one gone." Some girls whispered, not at all softly.

"Lucky guy." Guys mumled alittle loud.

"Hey Chanyeol-ah!" EXO shouted when they spotted him with a girl.

"Oh hey guys." Chanyeol greeted them back.

"Oh Annyeonghaseyo." Jiyeon greeted them.

"Oh you're the girl that helped us pay just now." Sehun said and Jiyeon smiled, nodding.

"Thanks again." Suho said as Jiyeon shook her head.

"Aniya its nothing." She said and smiled.

"You're in this school too?" Kris asked and Jiyeon nodded.

"Ne, I'm Kim Jiyeon. Nice to meet you guys and welcome to Dream High." She said welcomingly and EXO smiled and nodded.

"Uhm Chogiyo, Jiyeon-sshi? This is for you. Have a great day! ." A  petite guy with short curly hair said and gave Jiyeon a pack of chocolates.

"Oh Gomawo." Jiyeon said nicely and patted the guys head before he zoomed off.

"What was that?" Luhan said confused.

"Ahh its normal." Jiyeon replied.

"Are you like popular here?" D.O asked.

"Well I guess you can say that." Jiyeon shrugged.

"So you're like a Queenka?" D.O continued. 

"Ne, I'm in a Queenka group with my friends, we're called Destiny." Jiyeon explained while they nodded

"Well let me intorduce you to the school?" Jiyeon asked and they nodded.

She brought them on a tour of the school.

"Goodmorning Jiyeon Sunbae." Girls greeted Jiyeon and Jiyeon smiled and greeted them back politely. Of course there were girls who squealed over EXO.

"Omo EXO Oppas!  KYA! " Girls could be heard screaming.

Boys would greet Jiyeon and give her gifts as well in which she would accept them nicely.

"And this is the Special room for Idols and the popular kids." She said and EXO nodded.

"Well its about time for class, let me bring you guys there." Jiyeon said and brought them to their class which would be next to hers.

Baekhyun,Kai,Sehun,Luhan,Kris,Suho would be in her class, while Chen,Tao,Lay,Chanyeol,Xiumin,D.O would be in another class. On the way, EXO and Jiyeon met with Infinite,B.A.P and Destiny.

"Unnie! Eh? EXO oppas what are you guys doing here?" Soomi said excitedly upon seeing her favourite idols.

"We're transfer students." Suho replied.

"Omo really? That means we're going to be in the same school. YAY!" She cheered and Mieun shook her head.

"Soomi." She said sternly as Soomi immediately shut up but still grinned.

"Jiyeon where were you?" Yongguk asked the now quiet girl.

"I was giving them a school tour." She said emotionlessly.

"I see, but please don't run off again without telling us. We'll be worried. " He said calmy while Jiyeon just nodded. The bell rang,signalling the start of lessons.

"I'll see you later?" Chanyeol asked Jiyeon who turned to him and smiled before nodding.

"See you later." She said before walking into her class, leaving the rest behind.

"Come on guys." Suho said as he led s into their classes while those who were in Jiyeon's class followed behind Jiyeon into their classes.

'Jiyeon..I'm sorry.' Zelo thought as he lowered his head and walked into class behind his hyungs.

"Alright everyone settle down! Lessons are starting." Their teacher said as everyone sat at their seats. L just sat quietly beside Jiyeon who looked outside the window and zoned out. He was staring at her throughout the whole lesson.

'Jiyeon I hope you're fine.' He said silently in his head.


Super short updatee! hope you liked it! :)