Invitations

My Destiny

Jiyeon POV:

So in the end, I had to buy all 12 sets of food for EXO.

"Gomawo Jiyeon!" They chorused, I nodded my head in defeat as I heard Chanyeol chuckle. I shot him a glare as he quickly stuffed his mouth with food.

"Woah unnie, you really bought them food? Why didn't you buy for us too?!" Soomi whined.

"Next time arasso?" I told her as she nodded and ate her food.

"You're not eating?" Kai, who was sitting opposite me,asked me.

"Ah aniyo, I've no more money already cause of you guys." I pouted playfully.

"Ah I see, you can have mine then." He said and pushed his food to me.I smiled and pushed it back. 

"I'm kidding, Kai-sshi. You eat. I'm not that hungry anyways.Thanks though, at least you're better than some people." I said and eyed Chanyeol who was grinning.

"Jiyeon?" Someone called me and I turned around to see Zelo standing there, head down.

"Oh Zelo-ah, waeyo?" I asked.

"Can I talk to you? Alone?" He asked. I smiled and nodded, getting off my seat to follow him. 

We ended up at the rooftop.

"Uhm.." He started awkwardly as I giggled, knowing what he was going to say. I hugged him, surprising him.

"I forgive you pabo.Just don't do that again arasso?" I said as he nodded.

"Mianhae.I promise I won't." He said and hugged me back.

After our reconcilation, we headed back to the cafeteria.

"You guys okay now?" Mieun unnie asked and we nodded.

"I'm going to B.A.P's table now, you..." Zelo said as he looked around my table which consisted of EXO and Destiny.

"I'll stay here, you go." I told him. He nodded and left. I sat back down.

"Isn't that Zelo from B.A.P?" Baekhyun asked and I nodded.

"Who's he to you?" Chanyeol said.

"My bestfriend." I replied.

"Wae?" I asked him.

He shook his head, "Ani, nothing." and continued eating. I tilted my head at him, but decided to shrug it off. 

"Ah right! My parents are holding a christmas party at my house and told me to invite my friends. Here."I said and dug out the invitations card for the Christmas Party and handed one to Mieun and Soomi.

"Omg, I'm so in!" Soomi squealed.

"You guys too, EXO." I said and handed them all 1 each.

"Gomawo Jiyeon!" Luhan said and smiled.

"Let me tell you, the parties Jiyeon's parents hold are always daebak cause her parents are famous people, so they always invite famous people to the parties like idols." Soomi gushed and I sighed and shook my head.

"So are you saying you're my friend because I let you see idols and enjoy parties?" I eyed her.

"Of course!" She said. I gasped.

"Not!" She continued and grinned.

I laughed and knocked her head.

"We'll be there." Suho said and I nodded.

"I'm going to hand somemore invitations, I'll see you guys later." I said and got off from my seat and headed to B.A.P's table.

"Annyeong Oppas!" I greeted and sat down next to Yongguk and Himchan oppas.

"Oh Jiyeonie! Wae?"  Himchan asked. I handed them their invitations cards.

"Oh Christmas Party?" Daehyun asked and I nodded.

"My parents are holding it, so they told me to invite some friends over." I explained.

"Arasso, we'll be there." Jongup said and I smiled.

"Arasso, see you guys!" I said and left their table. 

"Annyeong!" I greeted and sat down in between L and Sungyeol.

"Oh Jiyeon?" Sungkyu said, surprised at my appearance.

"Ah here." I said and handed them their invites.

"You're inviting us?" Woohyun asked. I nodded.

"Of course, we're friends now." I smiled.

"Gomawo, we'll be there." Hoya replied. I nodded and looked at L who was quiet.

"You're going to come,yes?" I asked him. He seemed surprised as he looked at me, his eyes softning while nodding.

I smiled, "Great! See you!" I said and left their table, to head back to mine.

School had ended but we were still in class.

"Unnie, since the party is in a few days, lets go shopping for clothes!" Soomi suggested.

"Sure." I said and smiled.

"Mieun unnie, you coming?" I asked and Mieun nodded.

"Ah I forgot, I have to go see my acting instructor. I'll catch you guys later." Mieun unnie said and grabbed her bag before running off.

"Ah that reminds me, I have to go look for Zelo for our upcoming presentation for rap class. See you later unnie!" Soomi said and ran off as well, leaving me there. I pouted.

Somebody poked my arm as I hissed.

 "Appo?" L said and eyed my arm which had a slight bruise from the earlier fall back in PE lesson. I had totally forgotten about it.

"Ah, gwenchana." I said and hid my arm behind my back.

He sighed and dragged me. "Follow me." He said and brought me to the nurse's office.

He told me to sit down while he went to get the First-Aid Kit. He then sat next to me on the sick bed, taking my arm and applied the medicine gently. I bit on my lips to stop from hissing in pain.

"There." He said as he finished and put a bandage over it.

"Gomawo, L-sshi." I thanked him.

"Just call me Myungsoo. And I'm older than you no? So you should call me oppa like the you do to Sungkyu hyung and Woohyun hyung."He said while looking away I giggled and nodded.

"Ne Myungsoo oppa." I said as I saw him smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short update! Mianhae, having some writer's block thus the lousy chapter. Anyways, I decided to make Jiyeon alittle less shy and L too. Hope you like it! See you guys again soon! :)

478179810_1381330891.jpg

BAP++Power.pnginfinite-ill-be-back-2pm-cover-dance-sta