Tired

My Destiny

Jiyeon POV:

I blinked and opened my eyes. Squinting at the bright light, I used my right arm to shade my eyes from it. I groaned and turned to my left to see someone sleeping on my arm. I tilted my head to see who it was and saw that it was L. Unknowingly, a smile tugged at my lips. I was grateful to him for helping me. I slowly lifted his head and lay it on the bed, careful not to disturb him.

"Thank you L-sshi." I whispered.

I then looked to my leg. I lifted the blanket and frowned to see my leg bandaged and in a cast. I guess I won't be dancing, let alone walking. I sighed. Dancing was my 2nd favourite to do other than singing of course. I would always dance with my friends and Zelo or even alone just to relax, but I guess I won't be able to do it now. Dancing was also how I met Zelo but thats another story saved for next time. I guess a tear slipped out of my eye.

"Oh hey you're awake." I heard L say and quickly wiped the tear away and turned around to smile at him.

"Ah ne. Gomawo." I thanked him.

"Gwenchana?" He asked as he moved closer to me. I backed away slowly, not used to the intimacy with other guys other than Zelo.

"You were crying.. " He said as a matter of fact and I just laughed it off.

"Aniya, I think I was too tired and I yawned just now." And looked away to rub my eyes.

He didn't seem to believe me and was about to say something else but was cut of by the door bursting open and in came my parents followed by my friends, Zelo and Infinite.

"Oh Omma, Appa." I said.

"Jaslyn!" They both shouted and came over to hug me as L moved away for them.

I guess they were so worried they accidentally called me by my English name. Not many people know it, only my friends and Zelo. Well and Hyunwoo of course.

"Are you alright dear?" Omma asked as she carassed my face to inspect it.

"Ne Omma, I'm perfectly fine now. " I assured her.

"How do you call this 'perfectly fine'? I swear to god I'm gonna make that brat pay." My Appa spat.

"Appa." I scolded and he just huffed.

"Well why don't we get you home first and then talk about the rest hm?" Omma suggested and I nodded.

"Zelo dear would you help us carry her to the car?" Omma asked Zelo who smiled and nodded enthusiatically.I laughed at him.

"Oh wait. Thank you Infinite for everything. Especially you L-sshi. I'm really grateful." I told them but they just smiled and shrugged it off.

"Its nothing Jiyeon-ah. We're friends, thats what friends do. Get well soon. " Sungkyu said and I smiled and nodded.

Then Zelo came over to lift me off the bed bridal style.

"Bye guys." Zelo and I said.

I felt someone staring but I just let it go.

"I can walk yknow." I pouted at Zelo who just laughed.

"No you can't. Have you seen your leg? No way am I gonna let you walk like this. Until your leg recovers, I'm gonna be your legs." He said proudly making me laugh.

We got into the car and we drove home.

"Go back to school already Zelo-ah. I'm fine." I whined.

School wasn't over and Zelo was still here at my house, which meant he was skipping school for me which I didn't approve.

"Aish it's okay. Anyways there's only like 1 hour of school left, it's not gonna kill me. " He retorted and I huffed.

"Aish this kid." I mumbled but I guess he heard it cause he glared at me making me stuck out my tongue.

"Well honey, appa and I still have to go to work. Will you be alright on your own? We couldn't get off at such notice but I'm gonna be home tomorrow for you." omma said and I smiled and nodded.

"I'm fine omma. Aish why are you all treating me as a kid." I whined and blew my fringe out of my face.

"Aigoo your always gonna be our baby girl." Appa said making me smile.

"Arasso, get to work. Besides, Zelo will be here anyways." I said and looked at Zelo who nodded.

"Alright then bye kids, we'll be back later. Remember to eat alrights? Bye, love you! " My parents said as they left the house.

"So what do you wanna do now?" Zelo asked me and I thought about it.

"Hmm oh I think they're showing Running Man now. Lets watch it." I said and he nodded as we made ourselves comfortable on my bed and watched the television in my room. We were laughing along the show but I soon fell asleep due to fatigue.