Pain

My Destiny

Jiyeon POV:

Another day at school. I yawned and stretched before getting out of bed, showered and changed into something simple. I decided to do something to my hair. I straightened my waves and my fringe, making my used to be brown wavy hair look like this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqvxEN-isiC_3e84gqV9zasian-fashion-beautiful-beige-boots-Favi

After that, I drove to school since Zelo had his chauffer drive him there. I arrived at school and the fanboys started screaming, they could already recognise my car so they would knew when I was in school. I smiled and waved at them, receiving gifts at the same time.

"Hey hey back up!" I heard a familiar voice say and saw Zelo beside me in an instance, arms around me, keeping the fanboys away.

"Aish Zelo, don't keep her all to yourself!" I heard some guys shout but Zelo just glared at them and guided me into school where we met up with Soomi and Mieun.

"Wow nice hair Jiyeon unnie." Soomi commented and I smiled and thanked her.

"Hey guys!" We heard someone shout behind and saw Infinite walking towards us. We all smiled and waved at them.

"Jiyeon-shi, I like what you've done to your hair." I heard Sungkyu say and I smiled, "Ah gomawo Sungkyu-shi."

"Eyy just call me oppa. Besides we're friends now right?" He asked and I nodded.

"Well we should get to class now guys." Sungyeol said and we all got into class.

Today we had free period for the first lesson so the students just sat and talked with their friends. Well maybe not. Our table was flooded with girls admiring and staring at L.

"Omo he's so handsome~"

"Kyaa he's so hot!"

"Oppa will you go out with me?"

These were heard around the classroom. Even Jimin was here.  I could tell L was getting annoyed.

"Uh girls could you guys back up, I think L-sshi does't really like it that you guys are crowding around him." I said calmly.

"Oh shut up Jiyeon, I know you just want to keep him all to yourself. Thats what you tried to do with Hyunwoo Oppa too." Jimin spat and I froze.

I was getting annoyed but I hid it to not let anyone see how affected I was.

"Forget it. I'm leaving." I said coldly and stood up to leave the table.

I was about to leave when I felt someone trip me and my legs got locked together. I felt my ankle twist and I swore I hear a crack. My body fell to the ground with me landing on my sides. I used my elbow to break my fall, I'm sure it was gonna leave a bruise later but I couldn't care more because of the intruiging pain in my ankle.

"Ahh!" I groaned out and hugged my ankle.

My body was writhing in pain because it hurt really bad. I squeezed my eyes shut and just hugged my ankle, hoping to ease the pain but it never works.

"Unnie!"

"Jiyeon!"

"Jiyeonie!"

I heard shouts around me but I couldn't concentrate. I was panting because of the pain and sweating loads cause I was applying pressure while hugging my leg.

"Hey hey relax." I heard a soothing voice but I couldn't recognise it, my mind was blank, only thinking about the pain.

I felt someone lift me up making me wince in pain. After awhile, I felt something soft under me.

"What happened?" I think it was the school nurse.

"She fell and I think she broke her ankle."I heard someone say and felt someone touching my ankle, causing me to shout in pain and retract it back into my embrace like my arms were protecting it.

"Its okay Jiyeon, I'm the nurse. Let me help you." I heard a lady said and I reluctantly let her.

I felt her examine my ankle and I winced in pain.

"Yeah she definitely broke her ankle. It looks quite serious. I'll need to do an X-ray and then bandage her ankle and put her in a cast after that. For now she's fine but she looks really tired. I'll need you guys to leave for now. You guys can come back after I'm done. " The nurse said and I opened my eyes and saw my friends leaving the nurse's room and I locked eyes with someone which was none other than L.

I saw hurt, worry and anger in his eyes. I forced out a smile since I knew it was him who carried me here and mouthed a thank you before everything went black for me. 


L's POV:

"Jiyeon!" I shouted in horror.

I watched her face scrunch up in pain, tears almost falling.

"Hey hey relax." I spoke calmly to her.

I could hear her sharp intake of breath. She was lying on the floor by her side, hugging her right leg in a protective manner. Immediately, I swooped her up bridal style, hearing her wince. I whispered a sorry to her and rushed her to the nurse's office followed by the rest but I could care less as we made it to the nurse's office and we placed her on the bed.

I told the nurse what happened and she tried to examine Jiyeon's leg but Jiyeon shouted in pain and retracted it back into her arms. Finally, Jiyeon allowed the nurse to help her. We were told to leave to let her rest. I was outside staring at her when she finally opened her eyes which locked with mine .I stared back, feeling hurt, worried and angry at the same time. Why? I don't know... 

I looked at her as she tried to force a smile and mouthed a 'thank you' to me before I saw her lose conscience. I wanted to go back in to help her but I couldn't. 'Aish Myungsoo are you really falling in love with her? But you just met her? How would you know if she won't be like 'her' ?' I told myself. But now I could only focus on the anger inside me. I saw what happened and who did it. I felt the anger build up in me as I shut my eyes for awhile, before snapping them open and walking back to class and looking for the one that hurt her and caused her all these pain. That person was none other than... Park Jimin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short update~ Hehe hoped you enjoyed it :) Until next time my fellow readers :) <3

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBu1UKE_uTcCJoCeiv4JIimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSu7GXGho2ZeGutWNe6lFm