Christmas Party Part 2

My Destiny

Jiyeon POV:

I was greeting all the guest with a smile across my face. Slowly, I felt Zelo beside me doing the same. I looked at him and he smiled. I smiled and shook my head but let him be.

"Unnie!" I heard Soomi call as I looked up and saw her with Mieun along with B.A.P, EXO and Infinite.

"Oh annyeong Soomi-ah, Mieun unnie. Hello guys." I greeted them with a smile.

They were all dressed nicely. I have no idea what went on with EXO but they all turned up in the exact same clothes, I almost couldn't differentiate them except Kris, Chanyeol and Tao since they were the 3 tallest ones, but they all looked adorable!

 

large.jpgB-A-P-shares-Christmas-greetings-to-fans

%255BGallade%255DInfinite%2B%2526%2BTeen

Mieun unnie was dressed in a simple dark red maxi dress and black strappy heels. Her shoulder lenght hair was waved and let down, looking simple yet sophisticated. (pretend her hair was shorter and brown)

 

1576634_252930.jpgoriginal.jpg

Soomi, being herself, decided she wanted to be different and decided to wear a dark green off the shoulder dress and black heels with gold touches. She had a floral band in her hair. (pretend her hair is brown)

4jvq8e-l-610x610-dress-green-summer-cute6989114da9bcaa987e82a85649cb5e88.jpg

"Oh annyeonghaseyo ommonim, abbonim!" They all turned and bowed to my parents.

"Ah geurae, Jiyeon's chingus, Welcome!" My mother welcomed them.

"Jiyeon why don't you bring your friends inside? We'll take it from here." My father said as I nodded and invited my friends inside.

"Wah, Jiyeon-ah, your house is so big and beautiful!" Luhan commented and I smiled and thanked him.

"Are you guys hungry or thirsty?" I turned to them and asked.

"Me, Me, Me!" Sungyeol said and raised his hand in the air as I chuckled while the other Infinite members hid their face in embarrassment.

"Don't be shy and enjoy the food." I told them as they nodded and went to get something to eat. 

"Ah Jiyeonie!" I heard someone call me as I turned behind and smiled.

"Hyun Oppa." I smiled and walked towards him, giving him a friendly hug.

"How are you?" He asked as I nodded.

"I'm good, and you? I hear your new drama is a hit." I said as he blushed.

"Ah ne gomawo." He said and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Have you met my parents?" I asked as he nodded.

"Ne, they were very welcoming as always. And you've grown prettier than the last time I saw you." He praised as I blushed and grinned.

"Aish oppa." I scolded and hit his arm playfully while he laughed.

"Unnie?" I recognised Soomi's voice.

"Oh Soomi-ah, Mieun unnie. This is-" I said but was cut off by Soomi.

"THE Kim Soo Hyun?! Omo, I'm a huge fan!" She fangirled while Mieun shook her head and I laughed.

tumblr_n1boaqTRfQ1sjnkqeo1_500.gif

"Ah ne, kamsahamnida." He shyly thanked her.

"Oppa, these are my friends, Lee Mieun and Jung Soomi." I introduced the girls to him.

"Oppa?" Mieun unnie asked curiously.

"Ah, ne, we're actually close friends." Soo Hyun Oppa said as Mieun unnie nodded in understanding.

"Can I call you oppa too?" Soomi asked with her eyes shining.

"Uh, sure." Soo Hyun oppa said alittle unsure but I nodded my head telling him it was fine.

"Jinjja?! YAY! Oppa! I really love your new drama. You are so cool, and charming. Not to mention really handsome-" Soomi blabbered on but Mieun unnie clammed her hand over Soomi's mouth and smiled apologetically at us.

"I'm so sorry. Please excuse us." Mieun unnie said and dragged the struggling Soomi, leaving me and Soo Hyun oppa chuckling.

"You've got some nice friends." He said and I nodded, "They're crazy I know, but thats why I love them." I smiled, staring at the direction where they disappeared to.

"Jiyeon-ah." Soo Hyun oppa called me as I turned to him.

"Ne?" I asked, puzzled.

"Hyunwoo.." He trailed off.

"Oppa, don't." I stopped him before he could continue anymore. Hyunwoo and Soohyun oppa were actually close friends, it was also how we met, through Soohyun oppa.Thats why when we broke up, Soohyun oppa was so upset, but they were like brothers so it kind affected their relationship.

tumblr_n1evllV15o1rqzx9eo1_500.gif

"Oh Soo Hyun hyung!" We heard Zelo call as he made his way towards us. 

'Thank god'  I thought to myself 

"Oh Zelo-ah!" Soo Hyun oppa said smiling. They're both really close, inseperable at times. Since Zelo was my bestfriend, its no surprised he would be close friends with Soo Hyun oppa too. They embraced in a brotherly hug.

"Congrats on the success of your new drama!" Zelo said as Soo Hyun chuckled and thanked him. They chatted for while I left to go look for my friends.

"Jiyeon! Over here." I heard Chanyeol call out to me as I nodded and made my way over there.

"Hey guys, how's the party?" I asked as I took a cup of peach champagne from one of the waiter passing by, nodding a thanks.

"Its nice. Thanks for inviting us." Suho said and smiled.

"No problem." I told them.

All of a sudden, I felt something warm drape over me as I turned to look at Myungsoo, without his coat.

"Oh? I'm fine." I said and was about to take it off to return it to him but he stopped me.

"You're wearing too thin, and its cold. Keep it." He said. I smiled and thanked him, watching as a small grin crept up his lips.

"Well, hello there cousin." I heard that all so familliar voice dripped with venom ring clearly throughout the room. I looked up but felt Mieun and Soomi next to me.

"Hello Haerin" I greeted back, my eyes looking directly into hers.

Haerin is my cousin who is a model. For some reason she hates me to her guts, and I don't know why. She's just always very mean to me and likes to embarrass me infront of her friends. She's even worse then Jimin. She was in a dark red maxi dress with a thigh split and silver heels.

red-long-dress-with-split-7.jpg1151450_181218.jpg

"I think you forgot the 'unnie' at the back. Its only been a year since we've met and you've already forgotten your manners. How disappointing." She said and shook her head with a pout.

We're the same age but only a few months apart and she expects me to call her unnie.

"Oh, its you, Haerin." We all heard Zelo's voice as he joined in with Soo Hyun.

"Oh Zelo!" She said, eyes shining and her voice going up a pitch when he came into her view.

"Ah Soohyun oppa."She said and waved at SooHyun oppa.

"Uh do I know you?" Soo Hyun oppa said as I heard Mieun and Soomi try to stifle a laugh along with Zelo and the rest. I watched as Haerin's face turn red and she coughed.

"Oppa, I'm Jiyeon's cousin, Haerin. We've met before at her birthday party last year " She defended herself.

"Oh sorry, I must have forgotten." Soohyun oppa said as he looked at me and winked. I chuckled.

"Ah well, its alright. Be sure to remember now." She said and smiled sweetly at him. Then she turned her attention back to me and then looked around me.

"I see you're still hanging out with those 2 losers." She smirked. 1 thing I can accept is her insult towards me, but my friends? No. 

"My friends are not losers. They're wonderful friends and are nice at heart. Unlike you who is hateful and mean. I suggest you shut up and leave before I chase you out of my house." I said and glared at her.

She scoffed and looked around me once again but she stopped and stared at someone. I turned to look at her gaze and saw her staring at Myungsoo. Myungsoo stared back with an annoyed and bored gaze. She smirked and winked at him before stroding off.

"Disgusting." I heard Myungsoo mumble and I chuckled to myself.

"Woah unnie! That was so cool. I've never seen you so upset before, not even with Jimin." Soomi exclaimed and I smiled.

"Thanks for standing up for us." Mieun unnie said as I drew her in for a hug.

"Hey, thats what friends are for." I told her.

The party went on perfectly, with more famous celebrities coming in.

"Oh hey guys." I waved at the group of 5 people who were dressed fashionably, especially the one in the centre.

"Annyeong Jiyeon!" They said.

"Aigoo GD oppa, you're still a weird fashionista as always. And what is with that white colour? As if you don't look old enough" I teased.

"Nice to meet you too." He said sarcastically and ruffled my hair.

bigbang1.jpg

"Aw TOP oppa why did you dye your hair back? What happened to Mint TOP?" I whined at TOP's now dark brown hair. He chuckled and patted my head.

"Shush now, Mint TOP is never coming back." He said and laughed. I clucked my tongue.

"Oh Sunbaenim!" EXO and Infinite both shouted, along with with B.A.P.

"Oh? Jiyeon you're friends with them?" Daesung asked as I nodded.

"They all go to my school." I replied.

"Ahh geurae? I see. Annyeong!" Seungri said and smiled at them.

"Annyeonghaseyo." The 'hoobaes' all greeted them.

We also met Super Junior, Boa unnie, VIXX and BTOB whom we made friends with, well I was already friends with them already. The party went on quite smoothly and we all had so much fun.

"PRESENT TIME!" Soomi and Zelo shouted as we all gathered in my room which was surpisingly able to hold all of us. I was on my bed along with Zelo, Chanyeol. Myungsoo, D.O and Himchan while Tao, Kris, Xiumin and Chen were on my couch, and the rest on the floor.

"Here Jiyeon open mine first!" Soomi said and handed me a box.I smiled and opened it, revealing a sweater:

iyl4rt-i.jpg

"Wah yeoppuda! Gomawo Soomi-ah!" I thanked her and gave her a hug as she giggled proudly.

"Mine next!" Zelo said and pushed me his box. I opened his and it revealed a snowflake bracelet.

T2eC16FHJIIE9qTYI5F_BQEvTJR36_60_1_1024x

"I love it. Gomawo Zelo-ah!" I smiled and hugged him as well. 

"Mine too!" Mieun unnie said and handed me hers. I opened it and saw a turquoise ombre beanie which I really liked.

x354.jpg

"Omo, its so pretty. Thank you unnie." I said and she smiled. Then we all exchanged presents. Myungsoo handed me a small box which I opened to reveal and Infinite necklace.

8ms9kb

"Its gorgeous. Thanks so much, Myungsoo." I smiled and offered him a hug which he accepted.

I also got some chocolates from Kai and Sehun, a perfume from Suho, a DOPE cap from Chanyeol, a pair of shades from Kris, a teddy bear from D.O, B.A.P's new album from Himchan *laughs* a maroon scarf from Daehyun, a mug from Hoya, a phone cover from Sungkyu, a dream catcher from Baekhyun, a pair of socks from Sungjong, a pair of earmuffs from Luhan gege, Chen and Xiumin got me some mittens, a headphone from Lay, a snowglobe from Woohyun, I got a hat from Tao as well, Jongup got me some speakers, YoungJae and Yongguk got me a a pair or earings.

"Thank you guys so much!" I thanked them all for gettting me something.

I then gave them their presents as well. I got Mieun and Soomi each a dress, Zelo a pair of shoes, Chanyeol a hat, Myungsoo a black coat, I got Kai a new set of speakers, Kris a pair of shades as well, a new wallet for Suho, an electronic tuner for Lay, earings for Sungyeol, new spectacle frames for Hoya, a bandana for Dongwoo, sleeping mask for Sungkyu, I bought a few pairs of shirts for Luhan,Xiumin, Jongup,YoungJae and Tao. Sweaters for Chen, Yongguk, Baekhyun, D.O and Woohyun. A coat for Sehun, a scarf for Sungjong,Daehyun and Himchan.

"Gomawo!" They all chorused as we all gave our presents to one another. 

Soon it became late and it was time for them to leave.

"Thanks for inviting us, Jiyeon."Suho thanked me.

I nodded, "It was my pleasure. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves. " I said.

"We did!" Sehun said and I laughed,"See you tomorrow at school." Chanyeol said as they waved to me.

"Ne!." I said and waved back.

"Bye unnie. Thanks for the present and the party." Soomi said. She then left with Infinite and Mieun.

"Can't I stay over?" Zelo whined.

"Hahaha, andwae. I'm tired and we've school tomorrow.Go on." I nudged the reluctant Zelo who pouted and dragged his feet, leaving with B.A.P. I smiled as I went back, tired from the part. I showered and went to sleep straightaway...


Updated! Phew finally. Sorry I haven't been updating, as I've been quite busy with tests and homework. And I've been suffering from writers block. I thought of a new story but I don't want to write it since I still have so many stories ongoing. Sigh, oh wells, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Until next time, PPYONG!~