Dance

My Destiny

Jiyeon POV:

It was dance lesson now. It was the only class where we were all in the same class together. However, I was still thinking about Hyunwoo. 'Hais, why are you here now Hyunwoo-ah? Why at this time?' I sighed. I could feel Zelo's worried glances at me,but I didn't want anyone to worry. Besides, me and Hyunwoo were in the past. It doesn't matter anymore. He doesn't matter anymore. I let out a breath and plastered a smile onto my face. Our dance teacher, Ms Shin was conducting warm ups while we were all following her.

"Now class, I have some special assistants here to help me with you guys" Ms Shin said as the girls in the class started getting excited.

"Which Idol do you think it is this time?" I heard some girls giggling. Teachers in this school would sometimes invite Idols who were ex students back to help out with the class.

"Omo who's it gonna be this time? I hope it some cute guy." Soomi squealed.

"Ey no way. I don't want my baby Jiyeon looking at other guys except me." Zelo said and pouted while holding onto my arms.

I giggled. Upon hearing it, Zelo smiled.

"Lets welcome...Super Junior!" Ms Shin said as the class clapped and Eunhyuk, Donghae, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook stepped into the studio.

The girls started screaming again and crowding around them, asking for autographs, handshakes, hugs and what so evers.

"Oh its Super Junior sunbaenims." Mieun said and we all nodded.

"Alright settle down girls. Give them some space to breathe." Ms Shin said as she went over to separate the fnagirls from the idols while the guys were just sulking in the corner. Hahaha they must have hoped that they were girls.

"Aish stupid Ms Shin, always inviting male idols." Zelo sulked.

"Wae? You want yeoja idols then? Then what about Jiyeon unnie?" Soomi asked Zelo as she raised an eyebrow.

"Aniyo. I'll still want Jiyeon. I will always want Jiyeon." He said in defense and came over to hug me. I chuckled.

"You'll want me too right Jiyeonie?" Zelo said cutely.

I chuckled with a smile and hugged him back. He squealed happily.

" We are Super Juni-or!" Donghae, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun and Ryeokwook greeted the class.

The girls cheered once again.

"Oh Jiyeon annyeong!" Kyuhyun waved at me and I smiled and waved back.

Destiny was close to Super Junior as they often visited.

"Oh annyeong sunbaenims." Mieun said.

"Ey why so formal! What happened to calling us Oppas? " Ryeowook pouted and we all laughed.

"Oh Zelo-ah annyeong." Eunhyuk greeted Zelo with a hi-5.

"Oh hey hyung." Zelo replied.

"You all know each other?" Sungkyu asked.

"Ne they're our sunbaes." Mieun replied.

"Hey Jiyeon." Donghae came over to me.

"Annyeong Donghae Oppa." I said and he smiled.

"Alright class lets get down to business now." Ms Shin said and told us to get into groups of 6.

So automatically, me, Mieun, Soomi and Zelo were in 1 group. So we were short of 2 people. Infinite had 7 people so they played rock paper scissors and L lost so he came over to our group. Now we just needed 1 more person.

"Myungsoo Oppa I wanna be in the same group as you." Jimin said as she came over and took L's arm.

I saw an annoyed expression on L's face as he shrugged out of Jimin's hands. She then pouted and glared at me instead.

"Ugh why are they over here?" Jimnin said and pointed at Destiny.

Soomi was about to say something bad at her but Mieun stopped her.

"Jimin, if you don't want to be in the same group as us, then by all means leave." Mieun said calmly.

Only Mieun was the calm one among Destiny, Soomi was the rash one. I was a mixture of both, hehe. I just rarely show that scary side of me.

Jimin just scoffed, "And why should I? I want to be in the same group as Zeloie and Myungsoo Oppa. So you guys leave."

"I already told you, don't call me Myungsoo and I'm not your Oppa." L said coldly.

"Okay class, change of plans. There will be no groupings today. We'll just do mass dance. "Ms Shin sighed when she looked at the chaotic class and Jimin glared at us before walking away.

"Alright today, we'll just be learning a few basic dance steps. Now follow me, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8. There easy as that. Now you guys try." She said and we tried to follow what she did, or at least the other students tried.

It was quite easy for us. The whole lesson continued with us learning a dance sequence. The bell rang and it was now last period, which was self study period, also known as free period. We always had self study period as the last period so that at least we would study on normal subjects like maths, english, Science, Geography, History and others.

"Finally, last period." Soomi said happily.

"Jiyeon-ah you wanna go out with us after school? Just shopping and maybe dinner too." Mieun asked and I nodded.

"Hey can we tag along too?" Hoya asked Mieun who nodded happily.

"Jiyeon~ How do I do this question?" Zelo came over whining and showed me his book.

It was an English question and since I did live in America in the past, my english was very fluent. I chuckled and helped him with it.

"Ohhhh I see."He nodded and quickly wrote down what I said.

Infinite and Destiny including Zelo were crowded around my table and L's. They just ended up chatting while I was reading my book and helping Zelo with his work. Soon the bell rang and the class packed up their stuffs and headed out of school.

"So I'll meet you guys later?" I told Mieun and the rest.

We were all going home to take a shower and then meet back at Hongdae later. It was already 1pm and we were meeting at 2.30pm, knowing Soomi always took forever to get ready.

"Zelo-ah do you need a ride home?" I asked Zelo who nodded happily and got into my car.

"We'll see you guys later. Annyeong~" I said and waved back at the rest. But I swear I saw L looking at me..


Its a boring update I know, mianhae! I will try to update better next time. Annyeong <3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5HPrb67p73Bfu1VlGF0Gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZBpXa-hpH23x8wg6xw9D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRb4sGnJkgUKbfNYJbeWGd HEHEHE THEY"RE SO CUTEEE =====