How we came about

My Destiny

Jiyeon POV:

The next few days passed by as normal. My leg was getting better thankfully and the cast was finally off but the bandage was still there. I could walk normally already but Zelo being the worrisome friend he was, forced me to use my crutches.

"Aish I can walk fine already!" I whined to Zelo who just ignored me and made me use my crutches.

I sighed and took them.

"Now thats wasn't so hard now was it?" He said and I rolled my eyes.

Zelo is really naggy and worries alot, but I think thats what makes him a great friend. He always cares about you. I looked at him and smiled.

"Bwo? Is there something on my face?" He asked and started checking his face. I laughed and shook my head.

"Aniya. Just admiring your handsome face~" I laughed and he smirked.

I then hugged him. "Zelo-ah. Thank you. For everything." I said softly.

He hugged me back and I felt his body vibrate as he laughed.

"Aigoo pabo-ah whats wrong with you today? Anyways its what best friends should do right?" He said and I smiled and nodded.

"Woah woah whats up with the reunion hug?" We heard a voice say and we turned to look at Jimin.

"What do you want?" Zelo hissed.

"Aww Zeloie why are you so mean?" She pouted as if she thought it was cute.

"What are you doing here Jimin?" I said.

I still wasn't happy about her breaking my ankle.

"Oh I'm sorry were you talking to me?" She said acting innocent. I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, Zeloie do you want to go out with me tomorrow?" She asked blinking her eyes at Zelo.

"Uh no." He said. I chuckled.

"Wae?" She whined.

"Uh because I don't want to. Besides, I'm hanging out with Jiyeonie tomorrow. " He said as I looked at him,raising my eyebrow.

"Oh yeah we do actually." I said knowing he was lying to get out of it.

"Ugh I don't get you guys, whats so damn good about her anyway? I'm so much better in everyway." She said and pointed to me.

I mean I have wondered why Zelo would want to be friends with me even though I wasn't popular last time.

"Well she's beautiful inside and out." He said and looked at me with a soft gaze.

I smiled. She scoffed and stomped off.

"Well that was uh,touching." I said and backed away from Zelo

."Whatt its the truth~" He whined.

"Pshhh" I said and nudged him.

"Yeah why did you want to be friends with me when you were popular and I wasn't anyway? I mean there were lots of popular and prettier girls out there to hang out with yknow." I said as we were walking to class.

"Well you were different. Girls always came and talk to me trying to get me to go out with them but you didn't. Besides you helped me with me when I fell while dancing." He said. I laughed at the memory.

Flashback:

"Ah!" I heard someone shout when I was still in school.

It was late afternoon and I had just finished my vocal lessons. I was walking along the hall way when I heard the shout. It came from one of the dance room so I decided to go check it out just in case someone was hurt badly. I peeked in to see a guy with blond hair lying on the ground. I was debating whether I should go in. I sighed and opened the door softly.

"Uh Gwenchanayo?" I asked as I approached him.

"Oh uh I had a leg cramp." He said shyly as I sat on the floor beside him.

"Well here." I said as I grabbed his leg lightly and massaged it for him.

I started humming a song to help him relax as his leg was too tensed. When I felt his leg relax, I stopped.

"There." I said and smiled as I looked at him. He was staring at me so I coughed and looked away.

"Oh thanks." He said as I stood up and helped him. I offered him my hand which he took and I pulled him up.

"So what are you doing here in school at such a late hour?" He asked me.

"Oh I just finished my lessons." I told him.He nodded.

"By the way, I'm Zelo." He said and I laughed.

"I know. Well everybody knows. You're Zelo, Maknae of B.A.P one of the Idol Kingkas." I said as he nodded.

"Oh okay then whats your name?" He asked.

"Uh Jiyeon. Kim Jiyeon." I introduced myself.

"Well I gotta go. Bye."I said and was about to take my leave when he stopped me.

"Hey lets go together." He said as he ran to get his bag and followed me out.

"Uh don't you think your uh fangirls will see us together?" I said as I looked around, afraid that his fangirls would bash me up or something.

"So? I'm just hanging out with a friend." He said and shrugged. Friends? we're friends?

"Well uh bye." I said as I walked out of school.

"Hey let me walk you home." He said as he catched up to me.

"Ey? Aniyo gwenchana. " I protested.

"Its late and dangerous for a girl to walk home. Come on." He said and grabbed my hand as I followed him.

We walked alongside each other. We arrived at my house after awhile.

"Oh so you stay here?" He said as I nodded. "Oh I live nearby too!" He said excitedly. I giggled at him.

"Well thank you Zelo-sshi. Bye." I said.

"Ey no worries. Thank you too. And not need to be so formal. Just call me Zelo.Goodbye, nights!" He said as he ruffled my hair and walked off. I smiled. 

Next day I was about to leave for school when I was greeted by a smiling Zelo at my door. I was shocked.

"Morning!" He greeted me as I nodded and smiled.

"Morning. Uh why are you here?" I asked and looked behind him.

"Lets go to school together." He said.

"Ey?" I questioned him. He nodded and pulled me along with him.

We arrived at school and I saw some of the girls shooting daggers at me with their eyes. I gulped. I wasn't queenka popular at that time but there were still guys who confessed to me and gave me gifts.

"Don't worry about them." He assured me but I wasn't assured.

We went into class and he sat infront of me. He would sometimes talk to me during class. Lunch came and I met up with Mieun and Soomi. We sta down with out foods when suddenly Zelo appeared beside me.

"Annyeong." He said and smiled.

"Oh annyeong." I said.

"Omo unnie since when were you and Zelo-sshi friends?"Soomi asked.

"Since yesterday." He replied as he stole a piece of fries that was on my tray.

"Zeloie~" I heard Jimin come.

"Ew why are you hanging out with them?" She said disgusted. Soomi rolled her eyes.

"What can't I hang out with my friend?" He said unconcerned.

"Friends? Since when? Besides they're not even popular." She scoffed and checked her perfectly manicured fingers.

"Since yesterday. They can be popular if they want to yknow. They have the looks and the talent." He said as he smiled at me. I smiled back thankful that he was standing up for us.

"Besides I heard they already have fanclubs." I was shocked.

"We do?" Soomi asked excited as Zelo nodded.

"Ugh whatever." Jimin said and stormed off.

"Ugh I've had enough of that ." Soomi muttered as I glared at her.

"Soomi, language." I scolded her as she sighed.

"Zelo!" We heard a bunch of voices and looked up to see B.A.P coming our way.

"Oh hyung!" Zelo waved as they walked over and sat down with us.

"Hello." Yongguk greeted as we girls bowed.

"So I heard you helped our little Zelo here yesterday. Thank you." Himchan said and ruffled Zelo's hair.

"Hyung!" He whined as I chuckled.

"Ah no problem." I said. We started chatting and got along well. Ever since then we became friends with B.A.P and me and Zelo got closer.

End of Flashback

So that was how we became such close friends and how we are now. Zelo was always there for me and I'm really thankful to have him as a friend. Gomawo Zelo-ah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this was a really boring chapter. Mianhae! Having writer's block so I wasn't sure of what to write >< Anywaays hope you like it! See ya again! <3

Zelo_2013.pngZelo_4.png