Christmas Party part 1

My Destiny

Jiyeon POV:

"How bout this?" Soomi asked for the upteenth time today.

It was a day before the Christmas Party and the girls dragged me to go shopping with them.

"Aigoo Soomi-ah, don't you already have enough dresses? Besides, its just a small party. You're not going to a ball." I laughed at her as she pouted.

"But there's going to be so many famous people and I want to make a good impression!" She retorted.

"You don't have to make a good impression, just be yourself. The bubbly and lovable Soomi." I smiled.

"Yeah Soomi." Mieun unnie agreed.

"Thanks guys!" She grinned and went back to buying her dresses.

"Are you guys done already?????" A whiny Zelo could be heard. I laughed, poor thing got dragged by Soomi cause she wanted a guy's opinion.

"Aish arasso!" Soomi shouted from the changing room. I felt my phone vibrate so I took it out of my pocket. 

[From:Chanyeolie^.^

Annyeong Jiyeon-ah! What are you doing now? :3 ]

I smiled, these few days, I've gotten really close with Chanyeol and the rest of EXO, especially, Suho oppa who's very nice and friendly, Kai who might seem alittle distant at first but he's actually very warm-hearted. Sehun who's like Soomi, a bubbly and friendly maknae, Baekhyun oppa who's cheerful and has a wonderful voice,  D.O oppa who's really cute with those big round eyes of his. 

[ From: Jiyeonie:3

Wae? Are you checking up on me? :p Just shopping with the girls and Zelo :) ]

I replied and put it back into my pocket.

"Dugu yah?" Zelo said as he eyed my phone.

"Chingu." I replied, knowing he gets easily jealous when I'm close to other guys out of B.A.P.

"I bet its that Chanyeol guy again, isn't it?" He pouted.  

"Are you replacing me already?!" He cried and I laughed, hugging him.

"Aigoo, I'm not replacing you Zelo-ah. You'll always be my best friend!" I told him and he smiled and hugged me back.

*Next day*

Today's the day of the Christmas Party and my parents have already got people working on the decos of the house.

"Morning omma, appa." I greeted them.

"Morning sweetie." They replied. I greeted the people who were working on the decos.

"Is there something I can help with?" I asked my parents. 

"Mm well we've already ordered the food but we still need some drinks and snacks, could you go buy them? " My mum asked as I nodded and went up to change into a black long sleeves  shirt and a pair of shorts and took my coat, phone and wallet as I went out.

I was walking around the store when I saw a familiar person.

" Myungsoo?" I called out to him as he turned around to face me, surprised. I smiled and walked to him.

"Aigoo I knew it was you Mr Black~" I said and grinned. He chuckled.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I live around here." I replied.

"Oh really? Me too." He said.

So we ended up shopping together and he paid. I pouted, not liking the fact that he paid for me too.

" I'll pay you back later." I said.

"Its okay. Really." He said again.

"Fine." I gave up. He then helped me carry my items.

"It must be heavy,let me hold some too!" I argued. He just shook his head.

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo." I shouted after him.

"Thanks for the help which was not needed." I frowned as he chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"See ya later." He said and waved.

"Myungsoo!" I shouted.

"Hm?" He turned around.

"You should smile and laugh more, you look more charming." I told him and smiled, waving before returning back into my house.

The party was going to start in a few hours and my parents were busy preparing for the arrival of the guest, checking if the food were ready. the place was clean, making sure everything was perfect. The doorbell rang and I got out to open it.

"Oh Zelo-ah, why are you here so early?The party doesn't begin in like 2 hours." I asked him. He pouted.

"Wae, am I not welcomed?" He huffed.

I laughed and shook my head, grabbing his arms, bringing him inside.

"Wow your house looks beautiful." He commented.

"Its not like you've never been here. Besides, your house is nice too." I said as I look around my house.

Zelo's always coming to my house even though he has his own, but my parents are very welcoming to him and treat him like their own son. Only Zelo, Destiny and B.A.P have been to my home since I always invite them over, or rather Zelo does.

"Annyeonghaseyo ommonim, abonim!" Zelo greeted when we entered the house.

"Oh Zelo-ah! Wasseo? Come in, come in. Mianhae, we're still busy with the decos so we won't be able to entertain you for now." My mom said as she came over to give Zelo a hug.

"Aniyo, gwenchanayo. Jiyeon will be here to accompany me." He said and grinned.

"Geurae, Jiyeon-ah, look after Zelo alrights? And you should get ready soon." My mom told me and I nodded.

"We'll be in my room omma, appa." I said and pulled Zelo upstairs to my room.

bedroom_or_hotel_room_collection_3d_mode

"Ahhh~ I never get tired of your bed!" Zelo excaimed and jumped on my bed.

"Yah, don't mess it up!" I said and swatted his thigh. He whined.

"Did you bring clothes to change?" I asked him as I lay down next to him while watching tv.

"Yup so I'm going to need to borrow your bathroom later." He said. I shruged and continued watching TV with him for awhile.

Since it was a christmas party, I decided to wear something red. I wore a simple red dress paired with a pair of turquoise heels. I curled the bottom of my hair and wore a band on my head. Zelo was dressed in a red jacket with a white shirt inside with white jeans and a red cap.

 tumblr_kz92bvzx791qb59lso1_250.jpg65a93a3763c91cb0dada22f8a4aa5b84.jpgChristian-Louboutin-Bianca-140mm-Patent-

tumblr_mfd53e9YLV1ruie8no1_500_large.png

Soon the people were streaming in as the party started. I was outside with my family welcoming the guest to my house.