Vocal lesson

My Destiny

L's POV:

We had returned to class for lunch but Jiyeon had yet to come back, I wonder where she went.

"Aish where's that girl?" Zelo sighed, again. He was pacing from one end of the class to the other, it was giving me a headache.

"Jiyeon!" Zelo shouted which cause my head to shoot up and saw her walking into class, smiling like normal.

I sighed in relief.

"Oh Zelo-ah." She said and smile, the darkness from earlier had disappeared and she acted like nothing happened at all.

"Where did you go? I was worried sick!" He said and Jiyeon chuckled.

"Aigooo I was only gone for like what? 15 mins, I'm sure nothing would have happened. Stop worrying Zelo-ah." She said and ruffled his hair.

He pouted but gave up and hugged her in the end. Damn that guy just can't keep his hands to himself now can he? Wait, why should I care? Ugh Myungsoo you're crazy. The bell rang which signalled the next period. Since this was a school for performing arts, academic results weren't the top priority, so we all had courses in which we major in, there are different courses, like, singing, dancing, acting, song-writing, rapping, instruments and many other involving music. So the class started dispersing to their rightful lessons. Everyone except Dongwoo and Hoya had Vocal lesson now so we bid goodbye to them who had rap lesson now.

"Noooo I don't want to leave Jiyeon~" Zelo said as he clung onto Jiyeon for dear life.

Jiyeon laughed and patted his head, "Zelo, its only for 2 hours. It's not like we won't be seeing each other later. Besides we have dance together after this, then we'll be together again."

Zelo listened and nodded, " But-YAH!" He was about to say something but was pulled away by Dongwoo and Hoya hyung.

"JIYEONNNNN" He shouted and acted like he was reaching out to her while she just smiled and waved.

"Jiyeon we'll see you later~" Mieun and Soommi said.

"Soomi what do you have now?" Maknae asked her.

"I have rap with Zelo while Mieun unnie has acting class." She said and Sungjong nodded.

"But we all have dance later which means I'll see you later too~" She said while waving and catching up to Hoya hyung and Dongwoo hyung and Zelo.

"Oh Jiyeon-ah what do you have now?" Sungkyu hyung asked her, voicing my curiosity.

"I have vocal lesson now. What about you guys?" She replied and I was surprised, so she sings.

"Oh us too! Lets go together." Woohyun offered and she smiled and nodded, leading the way to the vocal studio.

We entered and I saw that Jimin girl along with her friends. I mean seriously, why are they even friends with her anyway? She's mean and flirts with I'm sure many guys. Why not Jiyeon who's the exact opposite? Seriously I don't get them.

"Ah Jiyeon, my favourite student, I see you've brought the new students. Hello, I'm Ms Yoon and I'll be your vocal teacher. Please just grab a chair and join the circle." She said.

She seemed like a nice teacher. We all did as instructed and I sat next to Jiyeon. I could see Jimin scoffing when Ms Yoon said Jiyeon was her favourite student. I rolled my eyes at her when she waved at me.

"Alright class lets start with some vocal warm ups, now follow me closely." After doing the warm ups, she was going to test our singing abilities.

"Alright, as you all know Infinite will be joining us from now, so why don't we listen to them and try to learn something alright?" She said and the class chorused in cheers and the girls just squealed, except Jiyeon who just smiled and clapped. We sang I'm going to you from our new album. So Sungyeol would take Dongwoo's part and I would take Hoya's parts.

"Nal bodeon ne nunbitgwa misoga
Geu ttaseuhan ipsulgwa songiri
Neomu geuriwo neomu geuriwo"

Woohyun hyung ended the song and the class erupted in claps and the girls screamed again. I looked at Jiyeon who was smiling widely and clapping as well. I smiled slightly.

"Now now, wasn't that a wonderful performance. As you can see, because they're in a group, they have to harmonize which is quite difficult. Anyways singing also needs stamina otherwise you could run out of breath easily. Now one by one, I'm going to test your singing abilities. We'll go round the circle, starting from Jisu and ending with Jiyeon." She said as a girl in specs stood up and started singing. She was good, better than average I must say. The class clapped and one by one, students stood up and sang a song of their choice. Finally, it was Jiyeon's turn and I could see Ms Yoon looking at her expectantly and the few guys in the class started cheering. She smiled and began singing.

My heart literally stopped. Her voice was....amazing. It was like the best voice ever. It was melodious, sweet, soothing but powerfull at the same time. My eyes were fixed on her the whole time.The only thing I could hear and see now was only her. Why am I like this? 'Myungsoo wake up!' I chided myself. Her voice was just beautiful and I can see why she was Ms Yoon's favourite student, she had the best voice among the rest, not saying their singing was bad.

Her performance ended too soon for my liking and the whole class clapped.

"Wah daebak. Her voice is incredible!" I could hear Sungkyu hyung telling Woohyun who just nodded and clapped like a seal.

She bowed and sat down. Ms Yoon was smiling proudly.

"Alright, now lets try duets to see how well you guys can adjust to new scenarios and how well you can work with others, remember, this also required you to harmonize with your partner. I also want to see how good your pitching is." Ms Yoon said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now so who will L partner with? Wait for the next update guys! :)