Bonding with a Jealous Zelo

My Destiny

Zelo POV:

There she goes again, with her new 'friends'. I huffed, these few days, she's always been hanging out around EXO and Infinite, she barely has time for me! I crossed my arms as I watched her laugh at something Chanyeol said. that giant has been hogging onto my Jiyeon ever since he came here.

"Yah Junhong-ah why aren't you eating?" Youngjae hyung nudged me as I broke out from my gaze.

"Oh? I'm not very hungry." I sighed and picked at my food.

"Are you okay? Are you sick?" Yongguk hyung asked and placed his palm on my forehead as I shrugged it off.

"Aniya, nan gwenchana." I replied while standing up,

"I'm heading back to class first. See you guys later." I mumbled and walked off.

Jiyeon POV:

I saw Zelo walking off from the corner of my eyes as I turned to look at his retreating back. 'Is something wrong with Zelo?' I thought to myself.

"Jiyeon? Jiyeon-ah?" Chanyeol said as he waved his hands in front of my face.

"Oh mian! I have to go somewhere, I'll see you guys later ne?" I smiled and ran off to find Zelo.

Walking up a few flights of stairs, I opened the door and found him sitting against the wall of the rooftop as I walked towards him and sat down beside him.

"Hey." I said as he turned to look at me with a sad expression.

"Oh its you." He mumbled and turned to look away. I frowned and nudged him,

"Whats wrong? Did something happen?" I asked him worried about how he was acting, the usual bright and cheery Junhong that I knew wasn't like this. The only other time he was like this was when I was dating Hyunwoo.

"Aniya, its nothing." He sighed.

"Come on, you know you can tell me anything right? We're best friends." I smiled.

Zelo POV:

'Best friends...' I thought, it seems like we haven't been best friends these few days. I barely talked to her these few days because she was always with them.

"I don't want to talk about it." I replied but she was not going to take that answer as she turned to me and grabbed my face with both hands and made me look into her eyes.

"Choi Junhong, what is up with you hm? I know that there is something bothering you and I want you to share it with me, because I know that will make you feel better." She said sternly and looked into my eyes. I sighed and decided to tell here if not, she won't let this matter rest.

"Its just....you've been hanging around Infinite and EXO so much we seemed to have drifted, like we're not as close anymore. It used to be always me who walks you to class and goes home with you, but now? There always that Giant Chanyeol or another one of those guys who is always with you. It makes me feel like I've been replaced. I just missed the times when we both always hung out." I said as I looked down, a tear slipping out of my eye. Yes this is how important my friendship with Jiyeon is. 

"Pabo, I would never replace you Junhong-ah. You will and forever will be my bestfriend, no matter who says otherwise. Yes, I might have been neglecting you, and for that I am sorry. But I promise that we will hang out more often, like the old times hm?" She said and smiled at me.

The smile I love that made me want to befriend this girl infront of me even though she was not popular. But her smile captivated me like no other.

"How about you come to my house tonight and we'll have a sleepover like we used to?" She said and tilted her head cutely.

"Just you and me?" I asked as she nodded, "Yup, just you and me." She assured me as I smiled and nodded. She chuckled and wiped my tears away.

"Aigoo uri Zelo is such a crybaby." She teased me as I grunted annoyed, "Am not!" I huffed as she laughed and pinched my cheeks.

I smiled, this is why I love this girl.

-That night-

I went over to her house and as she said, it was only me and her. She was in her pjs which consisted of a tank top and shorts while I was in a black muscle tee and bermudas. We were on her bed watching Frozen on her television with popcorn in between us.

"The snowman is so cute." Jiyeon squealed as I chuckled at her.

"I'm wayyyyy cuter." I said as she rolled her eyes teasingly and popped a popcorn into . After awhile, she rested her head on my shoulder like she always does when she feels sleepy.

"Do you want to sleep already?" I asked her as she yawned and nodded. I smiled and lay her head on her pillow as I got off the bed to turn her television and lights off before slipping into the bed. She snuggled close to me as I smiled and kissed her forehead,

"Goodnights Jiyeon-ah. Saranghae." I whispered.

"Nightnights Junhongie. I love you too." She mumbled as I grinned and fell asleep.

Since the next day was a weekend, Jiyeon and I decided to head out to the mall. I wore a red sweater and blue ripped jeans.

Zelo-bap-33122658-245-245.png

While Jiyeon wore a red christmas themed sweater with shorts, making her look adorable.

tumblr_mer1hi9c7M1qzgt9no1_500_large.png

"Yah why are you copying my clothes?" I as she scoffed, "Oh please, I bet you copied mine." She defended herself as I chuckled.

"Bye Omma, we'll be going out now!" Jiyeon shouted as her mum nodded, "Alrights, stay safe and have fun!" 

We got into Jiyeon's car as she drove us to the mall while we jammed to songs in her car.

"Let it go~ Let it go~" We sang and laughed. I tried to rap the song but failed miserably as Jiyeon broke out laughing her off.

"Yah yah keep your eyes on the road will you." I huffed and pouted.

"Arasso arasso, I won't laugh anymore." She said and stifled her laughter, coughing in the process.

We arrived at the mall and got out, but not before I put my disguise on since I am still an idol, besides, I don't want to get Jiyeon into any trouble with my fans. She linked her arms with mine as we walked around the mall. If people didn't know any better, they would think we were a couple.

"How about this?" She said as she held up a white blouse with a horse on each side on the chest. "Hm its not bad." I said as she grinned, "Right? I kinda like it. Lets get it." She said and smiled, paying for me.

"Yah, what did I say about paying for me?" I pouted as she ruffled my hair.

"Aigoo just occassionally won't kill you." She stuck out her tongue before taking the bag over and thanked the girl at the counter before pulling me out of the store.

"What do you want to get?" She asked me as we both stared at the menu at a Cafe. I scanned the menu and narrowed my eyes before ordering.

"I'll have a white chocolate mocha frappe and a caramel frappe." I ordered for both me and Jiyeon as she pouted.

"I was about to order." She said.

"Oh please, I already know what you're gonna order." I replied while we waited for our drinks.

"Maybe I wanted to try something different." She denied as I chuckled.

"Mmhm, thats what you always say but you always end up ordering the same thing which is Caramel Frappe just like Soomi does with her egg toast and chocolate mocha frappe." I stated as a matter of factly as she stood there with open but had nothing to defend herself with.

"Fine, whatever." She grumbled as I grinned and ruffled her hair.

After getting our drinks, we found a seat and sat down, chatting about the old times.

"Remember how one time, Himchan forgot to lock the toilet door and you barged in." I laughed at the memory.

"Omg don't remind me!" She groaned and covered her face with her hands while I continued laughing.

"Don't forget the time you left your shirt in your locker and had to go out of the changing room to get it and got caught by the principal who sent you for detention for 'flashing'." She said as it was my turn to groan.

"It wasn't even on purpose!" I argued but she just laughed.

After that we walked around the mall for awhile more before I had to go to the restroom to relief myself. However, when I came back, I saw Jiyeon being crowded by a few guys. I narrowed my eyes at those guys and quickly strode towards them. I got near to them as I wrapped a protective arm around Jiyeon.

Jiyeon POV:

"Oh Zelo-ah." I sighed in relief when I felt him wrap his arm around me.

These boys were getting annoying. I was waiting for Zelo when they started to talk to me, trying to pick me up. I felt disgusted. Thank god Zelo came in time to save me.

"What do you want with my girl?" Zelo said in a cold voice.The boys raised their hands in surrender and backed off.

"Thanks." I thanked him as he shrugged, "Its nothing, sorry for leaving you alone." He apologised as I shook my head,

"Its not your fault.Come on, lets go watch a movie! I hear Maleficent is a nice movie." I smiled and pulled him along.

"That was awesome! Angelina Jolie is so pretty and such a good actress!" I gushed after the movie ended while Zelo chuckled.

"Come on its late, time to go home." He said as we left the mall. I drove him home and waved.

"Drive home safely. Don't forget to text me when you reach home arra?" He said as I nodded and urged him to go into his house. "Goodnights!" He shouted as I shouted back and watched as he went into his house before driving home. 

To: Junhongie<3

I got home safe and sound. Goodnights Zeloie.

You will always be my bestfriend and I love you. Dont you forget that! <3

-Jiyeonie<3

I texted him.

To: Jiyeonie<3

Ne arasso, I won't forget it. Nado, saranghae <3 Goodnights & Sleep Well! :)

-Junhongie<3

I smiled and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally a short update! I had a hard time thinking of what to write. I'm starting to get writers block for this story, like I don't know how to continue. Maybe its because I have another 'School' themed story that makes it hard for me to update this and I apologise for the long wait my dear readers! Hope you liked it and goodnights! :) <3

tumblr_mt93zhtF6W1rkwd46o1_500.gifb_a_p____zelo_v_by_nakuchan9095-d70wvee.original.png31964_baps-zelo-and-his-socks.jpg