PE lesson

My Destiny

Jiyeon POV:

It was PE lesson now and we were all in the sports hall. I had changed into my Sports attire which consisted of black FBT shorts and  a neon pink tank top and tied my hair into a high ponytail. Seeing another class was here, I presume we were going to have some interclass games.

"Goodmorning! As you can see, we will be having some interclass games with Mrs Shin's class. First up will be dodge ball. But remember, safety comes first." He reminded us as we nodded and got into the courts

. Each class had about 25 students so it wasn't very big. Each class had to send one representative to decide who would start the ball first. Jimin was at the middle of the court, smirking at me. I looked around the class since I was in the middle. They nodded, signalling me to go. I nodded and walked up. Mrs Shin threw the ball up and the both of us immediately jumped up, trying to reach the ball.

I stetched my hand towards the ball. The tips of my fingers were already touching the ball but then Jimin elbowed my side and I grunted fell to the ground with a loud thump. I landed on my , my arms breaking my fall. I opened my eyes to see Jimin smirking.

"Yah gwenchana?" I looked up and saw Hoya with his hand out and my friends crowding around me.

I nodded and took his hand as he pulled me to my feet. I dusted my pants and my arms.

"Unnie gwenchana?" Soomin asked worriedly.

I smiled and nodded, reassuring her that I was fine, just a few bruises. I saw Zelo from the corner of my eyes and looked at him. He looked sad. I smiled at him, telling him I was fine.He nodded.

We were Team A and Jimin's was Team B which consisted of some members of EXO and other students. My class consisted of Infinite, B.A.P, Destiny, some of EXO and other students. I walked back to middle of the court.

"Gwenchana?" I heard L ask me.

I turned to see him beside me. I smiled and nodded.

"Ne, thanks for the concern." He nodded but didn't leave, instead he looked and glared at Jimin who was smirking. I looked to the other court and saw Chanyeol who was frowning. I shot him a smile and he smiled back.

The whistle was blown and balls were thrown...

 

Slowly 1 by 1, people were getting ousted. I dodged the balls to my best abilities, most of them thrown by Jimin and her group of friends since most people didn't dare throw balls at the Queenka.

L was beside me to my left, dodging balls and throwing them at the others, mostly aiming for Jimin I presume. Suprisingly, Baekhyun was beside me to my right, helping me by catching balls that almost hit me and then throwing it back to the other side. About 10 mins has passed and a number of people were already out. I looked around my court and saw that only L, Hoya,Dongwoo,Baekhyun, Kai,Zelo, Daehyun and Mieun, including me, were still in the game.

The other team still had Lay,Chanyeol, Tao,Jimin aong with 2 of her friends and some other students. 9 VS 8. My team was defintely winning.

A ball was thrown at me but I caught it and threw it across the hall, hitting one of Jimin's friend in the leg. I grinned, earning a smirk from L and a chuckle from Baekhyun. Jimin took the ball and threw it over at me but I dodged it and Hoya caught it, throwing it across and hitting one of the students.

The Lay got ahold of the ball and threw it, hitting Mieun's shoulders. She pouted and left the court. So I was the only girl left. I took the ball and threw it, hitting Jimin's other friend. Now Jimin was also the only girl left in her team. Tao then threw the ball, it almost hit me but I bent by body sideways, avoiding it.

"Dang!" He cursed and I chuckled.

I grabbed the ball, shaking my finger at him, before throwing it at him, hitting his head.

"Aish!" He said and left the court.

I heard EXO's laughter from the side and couldn't help but laugh myself.

"Good job!" Baekhyun said and we Hi-5ed.

After a few throws, the opposite team only had Lay, Chanyeol, and Jimin while my Team only had L, Hoya, Kai and Zelo. Zelo took the ball, jumped and threw it, hitting Chanyeol's knee. Then Lay took the ball, did the same and threw it at Kai, hitting his face.

"Oooh~" People groaned, knowing it was going to hurt. I walked to Kai and helped him up.

"Gwenchana?" I asked as he rubbed his nose.

"Yeah, help me get back at Lay kays?" He asked and I nodded, patting his back as he left to go sit at the side.

I held the ball, ran, jumped and threw it aiming at Lay and it hit his forehead, causing him to fall back to the floor.

"Mian Lay-shi!" I shouted to him.

"Yeah! Well Done!" I heard Kai shout and looked at him, winking.

He smiled and showed me a thumbs up. Now only Chanyeol and Jimin were left.

"Aish, useless people. I'll do this myself." She muttered and grabbed the ball.

Did what I did and threw it towards me. I bent my body backwards and the watched as the ball flew over my face. 'Phew, close call.' I thought and straightened myself. I saw her gaping at me. Well, I was very flexible.

"Yeah! Go Unnie!" I heard Soomi shouted and cheer. I laughed and smiled at her. L took the ball and threw it, hitting Jimin's stomach. 

"AH!" She screamed and fell to the floor.

Her friends ran to her and carried her to the side. I turned to look at him and saw him smirking. He turned to me and I saw his facial expression soften into a smile. I smiled back. Chanyeol took the ball, threw it and it hit Zelo's leg. Zelo cursed and dragged his feet to the side. L took the ball and threw it towards Chanyeol but turned his body around, dodging the ball. He was quick to grab the ball and then throw it and L, hitting his arm. He was out, leaving me and Chanyeol. I pouted. Chanyeol shrugged. I grabbed the ball, ran, jump and threw it, hitting Chanyeol's leg perfectly.

"Yes!" I cheered.

"YAY!" Destiny shouted and ran towards me, crushing me in a hug. I laughed as B.A.P lifted me up into the air and threw me.

"Put me down!" I squealed. They finally let me down and I smiled. 

Next game was captain's ball. the class was split into 3 groups of 8, a mix of both genders. Since my class had very few girls, so Destiny and I had to split up. I ended up teaming with Zelo, L, Baekhyun, Kai, daehyun, Hoya, and Himchan. We started playing and won almost all of the matches. Soon the bell rang, signalling lunchtime.

"Alrights thank you class!" Mr Kang said.

We bowed and thanked the 2 teachers before running to get changed. Our school has showers in the toilet so the I decided to take a shower since I was all sweaty. I came out and changed back into my original outfit:

large.jpg

I changed my shoes and grabbed my bag after my hair dried. I walked out and almost bumped into Chanyeol.

"Hey I haven't gotten my revenge for outsting me just now." He pouted.

" Hehe Mian, it was just a gamee~" I said.

"Hmph I don't care. You owe me lunch." He said.

" Fine~ Come on. " I said and walked towards the canteen.

"Hyung!" We heard Sehun call Chanyeol and saw him waving for us to go sit there.

" Is it okay for my friends to sit with us?" I asked EXO. They nodded and I texted Mieun and Soomin asking them to come join us.

"Jiyeon's treating all of us to lunch guys." Chanyeol said and I gaped at him.

"Wha-" I was about to say but was cut off by some cheering.

"YAY!" EXO cheered. I glared at a smirking Chanyeol.

"Lets go Noona!" Sehun said and pulled me along with them.

"Park Chanyeol " I mouthed as he waved at me, grinning like an idiot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Completed the update! Hehe I feel like Jiyeon is much chirpier with Chanyeol, like she's alittle different than with others. I don't know, hahaha anyways, enjoy!:) <3

exo.jpgtumblr_inline_mqd7ocNX0g1qz4rgp.png