How I wish things were different..

My Destiny

L's POV:

I stormed back into class, slamming the door open in the process. The class was startled. My eyes scanned the classroom until I saw Jimin in the corner giggling with her friends but had stopped when she saw me enter. I walked up to her, my eyes cold as ice. I stopped in front of her and glared down at her as she gulped.

"Oh Myungsoo Oppa wae?" She said sweetly.

"Dont sweet talk me. I know you were the one who tripped Jiyeon, causing her to end up like this." I growled.

"Bwo? Oppa I think you saw wrongly. She obviously tripped on her own, probably just wanted to gain attention. What an attention-seeking ." She snickered along with her friends. I snapped and slammed on the table.

"Shut up. At least she's not a like you. I know your kind Jimin, acting all innocent on the outside but you're just a bully and -up to all the good-looking guys in the school just for them to like you and then you get your way with them, then you just abandon them like trash after you've had your fun. But Jiyeon? She's the direct opposite of you. She's kind and warm-hearted, caring and friendly. She rejected a guy nicely instead of embarrasing him in front of the whole school. She's everything a guy could ask for in a girl, beautiful on the inside and out. She has friends who care about her whole-heartedly. You? These people ain't friends. You think they really like you? Of course not. They just act like they do cause you're rich and popular, so they up to you. You're nothing but a mean ." I shouted at her.

I could feel all eyes on me. Jimin was staring at me with her eyes wide open. I huffed out and stormed out of the room. I wasn't in the mood for anything so I decided to go to the nurse's office to see how Jiyeon was doing. I opened the door to see her sleeping peacefully with her leg in a cast. I sighed in relief, as least she isn't in pain.

I walked to her bedside and sat on the chair there and looked at her sleeping face. I looked at her beautiful face, her long lashes, how her eyebrows would crease from time to time, causing me to chuckle. Her perfect nose, her kissable pink lips, remembering the dimples on her face when she would smile. I brushed a few strands of stray hair away from her face.

"Jiyeon, I'm sorry for not being able to save you earlier. Mianhae.." I said softly and grabbed her hand and kissed it softly, putting it on my cheeks.


No one's POV:

"Omg did you hear? Our Jiyeon broke her ankle! And I heard that it was Jimin who did it. What a , doing that to our precious queenka." Some guys were whispering.

News spreads fast when you're a popular queenka liked by many guys.

"Bwo? How dare she hurt her?! Ugh I knew she was trouble. She's always acting as if she's better than everyone, unlike Jiyeon who is such a sweetheart. Hyunwoo sunbae is such an idiot to cheat on Jiyeon. If it were me? I would have never done that." Another guy replied.

None of them knowing that Hyunwoo was hiding behind the lockers eavesdropping on their conversation. 'What? Jimin hurt Jiyeon? That . I wonder if Jiyeon is alright? Maybe I should go check on her.' Hyunwoo thought and went to the nurse's office, only to be welcomed with the picture of L sleeping with his head on the bed next to Jiyeon.

Something stirred inside his heart, Jealousy. It upset him to see you with another guy which is not him, but it was his fault in the first place. If he hadn't cheated on Jiyeon with Hyejin, then maybe things would be different now. People say you only appreciate someone only after you've lost him or her, thats why you should appreciate them before they leave you and then you regret it. Don't give that someone a reason to leave you. Hyunwoo had regretted his decision ever since that day, he broke up with Hyejin on that night.

He tried to explain to Jiyeon but Zelo was always there like her bodyguard, not allowing Hyunwoo anywhere near Jiyeon. Hyunwoo came back today as requested by his previous drama teacher to assist in her class. He was glad and at the thought of being able to see Jiyeon again after so long pleased him. He saw Mieun, Jiyeon's bestfriend but all she did was glare at him. After lessons, he walked along the hallway, secretly following Mieun knowing she would meet up with Jiyeon always. Then he spotted her, beautiful as ever, with a bright smile on her face. He always wondered how she was doing after the break-up.

Seeing her happy made him happy as well, but soon faded away when he saw her surrrounded by 7 guys he had never seen before but found them familiar. Then there was that Zelo who was sticking to her like glue. He never changed, even when Jiyeon and Hyunwoo were dating, Zelo was very close to Jiyeon, even closer than Hyunwoo was, which made him jealous and thus led to him cheating on Jiyeon since he thought that Jiyeon had secretly liked Zelo.

But he was wrong, Zelo was nothing more than a brother she could trust in Jiyeon's eyes. He gathered courage and walked to them as they were leaving.

"Jiyeon-ah." He called out to her and saw her flinch, which hurt him of course.

He looked as Zelo put his arms around her in a protective manner and furrowed his brows, thinking that that should be him. Jiyeon and Hyunwoo finally locked eyes, his eyes filled with sadness, regret, hurt and longing. Her eyes stared blankly into his, hiding all her feelings, love, hurt and betrayal.

"What are you doing here Hyunwoo?" Zelo hissed. Hyunwoo ignored him as he tried to talk to Jiyeon again.

"Jiyeon-" But was cut off by L who was standing protectively infront of her.

Hyunwoo narrowed his eyes at the guy in front of him, wondering who this guys was to Jiyeon when he registered that he was L from Infinite, the rest of the gang glaring back at him, protective of Jiyeon like a tiger of her cubs. L snapped at hyunwoo and dragged Jiyeon away with him, leaving Hyunwoo standing there, sighing with his head low. How he wish things could be different. Now that he saw Jiyeon with L, it sparked something in his heart, he was determined to get you back, no matter what. 

' Jiyeon please wait for me.' He thought as he walked away from the heart-aching scene.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated~ Hehe hope you guys like it, I know its boring and not much but thanks for reading. Do comment alrights? Love ya'll <3

tumblr_mbebulXSov1qzh5sno1_500_large.giftumblr_moxsvv5Yyt1qa8gy9o1_250.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUV83s0UsUDrPEv2WfNhs83INFINITE%20L.jpg