He's here

My Destiny

L POV:

"Songsaengnim, can we choose our own partners?" Jimin raised her hand and asked.

"Hm..well Infinite are you guys okay with it?" Ms Yoon asked us.

"Well sure, right guys?" Sungkyu asked us and we just shrugged and nodded.

"Alright then. I will let you guys have the choice then." Ms Yoon said before the class turned chaotic.

The guys in the class were crowding Jiyeon while the girls were crowding us, "Oppa be my partner!" "Aniyo be mine!" The girls were screaming.

"Myungsoo Oppa lets partner up!" I heard Jimin say.

"Aniyo, shiro. " I coldy said.

"Wae!" She huffed.

I just ignored her and looked over at Jiyeon who was flustered and was bowing to the guys, kindly rejecting them.

"Jiyeon-ah, wanna partner up?" I heard Sungkyu hyung ask her.

She looked over at us, then at me, then back at Sungkyu. She nodded and smiled.

"ASA!" He cheered.

"Yah Hyung! I was about to ask her!" Woohyun pouted.

"You snooze you lose, Namu." Sungkyu said happily. I frowned. Did I want to partner with her too? Aish.

"Alright alright, this wont do! I'll pair you guys up." Mrs Yoon said.

So in the end, I got partnered with a girl who had her hair in a bun. I think her name is Mira. She was well not as a crazy fangirl as the rest luckily. The class took turns again and now only me and Mira and Sungkyu and Jiyeon were left. Me and Mira went up first, we sang to Don't go:

(just pretend that it was L and Mira singing.)

To my surrprise, her singing was quite good, her voice was able to go quite low as well. We finished and the class clapped.

"Okay now Jiyeon and Sungkyu." Ms Yoon said and Jiyeon and Sungkyu stood up.They sang to Can't I Love you.

It was...good I suppose. I mean what can you expect when you put 2 people with really nice voices together? A masterpiece.

People were swaying to the music and the girls were staring at Sungkyu in awe while the guys, at Jiyeon. When I mean guys, I was included. Their duet ended and the class cheered. Sungkyu and Jiyeon Hi-5ed and Ms Yoon was smiling widely.

The bell rang, "Aww well thats all for today class. I'll see you guys tomorrow. " Ms Yoon said and the class thanked her and she left.

We picked up our bags and went out. The first person we immediately saw was none other than Zelo who was waiting outside for Jiyeon. Is he her boyfriend or what?

"Jiyeon!" He shouted in glee and ran over to her.

"Oh hello Zelo." She said and smiled.

Just then Mieun came running towards us.

"Jiyeon!" She shouted and stopped in front of her.

Jiyeon was confused,"Unnie whats wrong? What happened?"

"He's here. Hyunwoo's here." Mieun said in between breaths. We all looked at Jiyeon as she froze.

"." Zelo cursed.

Jiyeon POV:

"He's here. Hyunwoo's here." Mieun unnie said in between breaths.

That name. Hyunwoo. Hyunwoo. Hyunwoo. Then it finally registered in my mind. Hyunwoo's here.

I froze.

"." Zelo cursed.

I blinked, trying to blink back my tears. 'Why is he suddenly here?' I thought.

"Guys whats going on?" Sungkyu asked as he looked at me worriedly.

Then Mieun looked at me, I know what she was asking, she was asking permission to tell them my story. I hesitated and nodded. Mieun sighed and told them.

Hyunwoo is my ex boyfriend. But we broke up because Hyunwoo fell in love with someone else. Or say cheated on me with Hyejin, a senior queenka. I was at America during that time visiting my relatives but got back early, Hyunwoo had no idea and when I wanted to go surprise him, I got the shock of my life. I saw them hugging and kissing instead. I cried and cried. My heart was shattered. I loved Hyunwoo alot, I still do. He was my first love. But he hurt me instead. After that he left school because he got signed to be an actor. I never heard from him since. But now that he was here, I don't know what to do anymore.

I hid my face and felt Zelo's arms around me in an instant. I hid in his chest and sighed.

"Jiyeon-ah gwenchana, Zelo will protect you." I heard him say and relaxed alittle.

I could always count on Zelo.

"That bastard." I heard someone curse, I think it was Sungjong.

I got out of Zelo's embrace and looked at the rest who were looking at me with sympathy. I faked a smile on my face, not wanting them to worry.

"Come on we're gonna be late for next period." I said as I pulled Zelo along by his arms.

We were walking to the dance studio when someone blocked our way. I felt Zelo put his arms around me and tigthen his grip. I heard someone clear his throat and spoke.

"Jiyeon-ah." I flinched when I heard that voice.

Slowly, I raised my head and locked eyes with the person in front of me. My eyes widened.

"What are you doing here Hyunwoo?" Zelo hissed.

His brown eyes were still locked on mine. I missed those brown eyes which used to stare into mine with so much love, but now all that was left in those eyes were sadness, regret and guilt. I forced my eyes shut and looked away.

"Jiyeon-" He tried to call me but was cut off when someone else stood in front of me.

I looked up and to my surprise, it was L.

"Get lost. Don't you think you've hurt her enough?" L said harshly to Hyunwoo and pulled my hand along with him as he bumped into Hyunwoo to let us go through to the dance studio. I heard the others follow along. I peeked behind and saw Hyunwoo with his head down.

'Hyunwoo Oppa...' 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooooo wow who knew Jiyeon had gone through so much. Hais poor girl. Omo Myungsoo stood up for her, hehe so cool!  What will happen between Hyunwoo, Jiyeon and Myungsoo? Hmm wait for the next update! :) <3

lee-hyun-woo.jpgtumblr_m1bw3bJtan1qjq8gao1_500.gif