Day out

My Destiny

Jiyeon POV:

Both my parents were out when I arrived home. I sighed and looked around the empty house. I had just sent Zelo home before coming back to mine. It was already 1.30pm so I decided to go take a shower and change into some comfy clothes. We were going to meet at Hongdae at 2.30pm later. I was still drying my hair when my phone buzzed. I went towards it and read the text I got:

{To: Jiyeonie~

Jiyeonie, could you pick me up later to go to Hongdae together? please please pleaseeee~ :>

From: Zelobaby<3}

I chuckled, this guys is so lazy. He doesn't like taking buses but has a personal driver which can drive him, however he still always calls me to drive him somewhere. I shook my head and replied.

{To:Zelobaby<3

Aish you're so lazy Zelo-ah, hahah arasso, Be there at 2.10pm. See ya :)

From: Jiyeonie~ }

I got a reply from him immediately,

{To: Jiyeonie~

YAY! I knew you couldn't resist me baby~ Hehe ^^ Arasso, see you later~ Love you <3

From: Zelobaby<3 }

I chuckled and got dressed into this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRThN7hZE6re5D1Nh1p0Pgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjvbsDbvTY2vp8agQ-GNC

I slipped on a pair of black pumps and grabbed my bag and car keys and then went out. I texted Zelo that I had left my house and was already heading towards his. I reached in a few minutes, our houses were quite close actually, maybe a few blocks away only. I parked infront of his house and honked to tell him I was here already. I saw him get out, dressed in a white T-shirt splattered with blue paint and jeans. I looked at his hands and saw him carrying his precious skateboard. He smiled and jogged to the car.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfmMq0NJ5i7k_AYYxUD2A

"What?" He asked me when I kept looking at him.

I looked at his skateboard and raised an eyebrow. He looked at where I was staring and sighed.

"Pleaseee?" He said cutely.

I shook my head and sighed before pulling out of his house and get on our way to Hongdae. I saw him smiling at the corner of my eyes.

"Nice clothes. You look beautiful." He praised and I blushed slightly.

"Thanks, not bad yourself." I said and he smiled.

We finally arrived and saw Infinite waiting there. They were all wearing disguises. Oh right, Idols. I thought and parked my car somewhere before we got out of my car. I grabbed my bag and locked the car. We walked towards Infinite and waved. We got there and we saw them looking at me up and down. I was confused, what were they doing?

"HEY HEY HEY EYES OFF!" Zelo hissed as he blocked me with his body.

I heard them chuckled shyly. Thats when I realised that they were checking me out and I blushed. I looked at L who quickly looked away when I looked his way, I smiled.

"Unnie!" I heard Soomi's voice and turned behind to see Mieun and Soomi strutting down the road like a fashion show and dressed to impress. Soomi and Mieun loved to dress up. They might not look like it especially Mieun unnie, but when we go out together, they would always doll up like they're going on a date. I saw Zelo facepalm before I giggled. We were used to it anyways but they sure got lots of guys' attention.

ulzzang-girls-ulzzang-ulzzang-style-cute (Soomi's clothes)

tumblr_m3jhp7ZWYH1qj0z86o1_500.png (Mieun's clothes)

"Hey guys!" Soomi greeted the rest.

I looked at Soomi and started laughing. Soomi was the shortest among us so she always wore really high heels to make her look taller. I was looking at her heels which were taller than mine when she shot me a glare to shut up, which I did.

"Come on what do you guys want to do first?" Mieun asked the rest.

"Lets maybe walk for awhile then go grab something to eat?" Sungyeol suggested and we nodded. Zelo came over to me and showed me his hands. I tilted my head at him. He sighed and took my bag from me and skated away on his board before I could say something.

"Aish that guy." I said

Mieun and Soomi were in front talking to Infinite, so I just walked behind. I wasn't one to talk much.

"Hey." I heard someone say and looked to L who was beside me.

"Oh L-sshi." I said and smiled. He frowned.

"L-sshi?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Call me Oppa." He told me. EY?

"Uh you sure? But I thought you didn't like people calling you Oppa? From what I heard you were a very cold guy to girls. But why are you nice to me?" I asked him.

The 2 of us were walking side by side behind the group.

"I'm only cold to girls who squeal and fangirl. I don't really like it when girls do." He told me and I nodded.

"Ah I see." I nodded.

"Hey guys hurry up!" I heard Sungyeol shout and I nodded.

"Come on, they're walking ahead of us." I told L and pulled his arm along as I walked to catch up with the rest.

"Hey can we go in to look around?" Soomi asked the guys as we stopped outside a clothing store.

"Sure." Hoya replied.

"Andwae-" I tried to say before I was dragged in along with them.

These girls literally love to shop. They could spend hours in 1 shop looking for clothes.

"No my baby~" Zelo whined.

"Oh shush Junhong." Mieun glared at Zelo who pouted.

Infinite were just walking around the store since they also sell guy clothes. I walked around the guys section. I spotted a coloured leopard print sweater and thought that it would look good on Zelo. I smiled and got it. I continued looking around and saw L looking at clothes. He seemed to have chosen a few clothes. I walked closer to him and saw that he had picked out some clothes and guess what? They were all black. I stifled back a giggle.

I saw a black long sleeve shirt on the hanger and said, "That black shirt looks nice." I took it and compared it to L as I raised it infront of his body and took a look before smiling and taking it.

"Where are you going?" He shouted behind me as I walked away smiling. I continued walking, looking for some clothes. I decided to get everyone something as a token of friendship and to remember our day together today.

I spotted a white T-shirt with black spots and thought that Sunggyu would like it so I got it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfctonEmICdQ4E7GxKGVV

I got Woohyun a skull netted Muscle tank top, Hoya a blue shoulder and white body T-shirt, Dongwoo a colourful cardigan, Sungyeol a greyish-brown and white shirt. I got Sungjong a blue and white polka dot button-down t-shirt.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4WWj0MeQ7PXCaJt_fEHlimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpZFVIlfHvOEaWUNcziorimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYdmgyWkkMAKHBqOF-a4qimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQY4uq8TjFdVgqt63m316gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPqGJTzJZA1PFZ3MyhQeo

After that I continued walking around. I saw Mieun and Soomi trying on clothes and shoes. I smiled.

"Jiyeon Unnie! Come here and try this on!" Soomi grabbed me and pulled me towards the changing room and threw me a dress to try on. It was a black sleeveless dress which reached mid-thigh. It was pretty and I liked it so I decided to get it. I went to pay for it all while the rest were still looking around. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiSRSNiqs78MjbmiT1u8Y

"Ugh are they done yet?" Zelo sighed drastically and I laughed.

"Finally!" He exclaimed as we saw the girls and guys paying for their clothes.

"I'm hungry! Lets go eat something." Dongwoo said and we all went to a restaurant where We ate and chat.

"Jiyeon, you have something here." L said as he used his finger to wipe something on the corner of my lips.

I froze and felt my heart skip a beat. I blushed and thanked him.

"Oh uh thanks." I looked at Zelo who was narrowing his eyes at L. I ruffled his hair to get his attention. He smiled and continued eating. After that we decided to just walk around. Soon it was night already and we were standing together near the main road.

"Jiyeon-ah, my mother came to fetch us so we'll be going first. Bye!" Mieun said as Soomi waved and they both got into their cars. Mieun and Soomi lived near each other as well.

So now that left, Zelo, me and Infinite.

"Oh right, I almost forgot, here, these are for you guys." I said as I passed each of them their respective clothes that I got them.

"Wah this is really nice!" I heard Dongwoo say. I smiled.

"Jiyeon-ah you shouldn't have." Sungkyu said.

"Ani its okay, Sungkyu-shi. Just take it as a token of friendship and to remember today." I said and smiled.

"Thank you Jiyeon-ah!" They all thanked me and I smiled.

"Wah gomawo Jiyeonie~" Zelo said as he came over to hug me. I smiled. After that, we all headed home. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short update! Hope you guys enjoyed it! Until next time! Byeee~ <3