How it all began

My Destiny

Jiyeon POV:

Finally, the start of another year at Dream High. I woke up and stretched. I looked at the clock, 8am. Classes starts at 9am so I better go get ready.

I showered, dried my hair and changed into this: While drying my hair, I got a text from Zelo, my bestfriend, asking me to look for him when I reached school. I chuckled. 'This guy, we just met yesterday and he misses me already', I thought and chuckled.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ43B6DliuXkVGOr04Wj0a

After I was done, I went downstairs to greet my parents.

My father was a busy man, he owns alot of Malls here in Seoul, so you could say that we were quite wealthy. My mom was a fashion designer. She is also a stylist for alot of Idols like BoA and G-dragon and so on.

"Morning appa, omma." I said as I took a seat at the table where my mom had made breakfast. Even if she was a busy woman, she still does her job as a mom.

"Morning sweetie." They both greeted me back. I was an only child so I was spoilt alot by my parents.

"Do you need me to give you a lift dear?" My dad asked but I shook my head, " Gwenchana, I can drive myself there." I kindly rejected his offer and ate the french toast on the table.

I was born in America but I'm Korean, and my english name is Jaslyn. But I rarely use it now that I'm in Korea. I looked at the clock and saw that I should leave for school already so I gave my parents each a peck on the cheek, grabbed my car keys which was gift from my parents on my 18th birthday. Alittle early wasn't it but oh wells, I already have my driver's liscence so who cares. I got into my black convertible and drove towards school which took me about 20 minutes to get there. I parked my car and got out.

Immediately, I heard screams and sighed. Here we go again. I looked up to see guys shouting my name and holding gifts which I kindly accepted while walking into the school grounds. Yes I'm popular, I'm actually a queenka of the group Destiny, along with my 2 other friends, Mieun and Soomi. Speaking of those 2, I saw them being in the same situation as I am. I smiled and walked over to them.

"Annyeong Jiyeon unnie!" The maknae Soomi greeted me as I ruffled her hair which annoyed her and greeted her back.

"Morning Jiyeon-ah." Mieun, the oldest of us 3 greeted me and I returned the greeting.

Just then another round of screams erupted and we turned to look at Jimin who was another popular girl but she was mean under all that make up and fake smiles. She bullies alot of other girls and guys. She was followed by her so called friends who are actually her 'minions' who listens and does whatever Jimin wanted. I saw some guys following them like little puppies and just shook my head.

"Zeloie Oppa~" I heard Jimin's voice and turned to see Zelo walking towards us. I saw him roll his eyes and I chuckled. Jimin has had a crush on Zelo ever since she laid eyes on him. However Zelo hates her, alot. Jimin was clutching onto his arms but he managed to get out of her grip and ran over to me.

"Jiyeonie!" He said as he came over to hug me.

"Annyeong Zelo-ah" I said and returned the hug.

I saw Jimin cross her arms and stomp off with her friends. I chuckled.

" I missed you so much!" He said as he pinched my nose.

"You just saw me yesterday Zelo-ah" I reminded him but he just pouted and I smiled.

"Oh hey girls." He said as he greeted Mieun and Soomi who smiled back.

"Where are your hyungs?" Mieun asked Zelo.

"Ah they're busy, so they're not here." He said sadly.

"Aigoo its okay Zelo Oppa, you have us!" Soomi said and Zelo smiled back at her.

"Come on guys we need to get to class." Mieun said and we all followed her.

We're all in the same class but we major in different subjects. Zelo majors in rap and dance, while Mieun majors in acting and Soomi majors in dance. Me? I major in singing. We all settled in the classroom while waiting for our teacher. I sat at the back of the class near the window, its my favourite seat. Zelo was seated at the set of tables next to mine while Mieun and Soomi were sadly seated at the other side of the class. The teacher soon came in and we all returned to out seats.

"Goodmorning class, I am Mr Han, and I will be your homeroom teacher this year." He greeted and the class cheered, Mr Han was one of the nicest teacher in this school and was a really fun and cool teacher too. I smiled.

"Alrights settle down, we have new students coming in today. Shall we welcome them?" He said as he opened the door and signalled to the people outside the door to come in.

In came 7 handsome men.

"Omo its Infinite!" A girl in my class shouted and the rest started squealing and jumping in joy.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Infinite imnida!" They bowed and greeted.

A guys with small eyes and looked like hamster introduced himself first. "Annyeonghaseyo, Leader Kim Sungkyu imnida!" He said while smiling, making his eyes disappear. He seemed nice.

Next was a guy who was smiling, his eyes turning into crescents, "Annyeonghaseyo, Nuclear Nam Woohyun imnida!" He said and winked, causing the girls to scream louder. Hmm seems like a playboy.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Rapper Jang Dongwoo imnida!" A smiley guy whose gums were showing when he smiled and looked like a dinosaur said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Multi-talented Dance-machine Lee Hoya imnida!" A built guy with a charming smile said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Sungyeol imnida!" A really tall guy with chubby cheeks which would make people want to squeeze them said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Sungjong imnida!" A cute guy with pink hair said. To be honest, he looked prettier than half of the girls in the class, and maybe even me.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Visual L imnida." A handsome guy said alittle coldly. But that didn't stop the girls from screaming even louder. Aish my ears hurt. I squeezed my eyes shut in annoyance. Thats what always happens whenever Idols come to school. I sighed and felt my phone vibrate. I looked down to see that Zelo had texted me.

{From Zelobaby <3

Yah! Just cause there are other hot guys doesn't mean you can forget about me alright? :< } I chuckled and shook my head and replied. 

{ To: Zelobaby <3

Aigooo arasso, Zelo-ah. I won't forget you. :) 

From: Jiyeonie~}

After that I looked up and saw that L guy looking at me. I smiled lightly and then turned my attention to Zelo who was smiling at me. I smiled back.

L POV:

"Annyeonghaseyo, Visual L imnida." I said coldy.

The girls in this class began screaming louder and I just sighed. I looked around the class and saw a girl with brown wavy hair at the back, looking down. Must be using her phone since I saw her smile and her hands were moving. Hm this girl doesn't seem to be very interested in us. She's different from the other screaming girls. Is she not a fan? I was still looking at her when she looked up at me and gave me a small smile, which made my heart skip a beat. She then turned her attention somewhere else. I followed her gaze and saw a boy smiling at her.

'Isn't that Zelo from B.A.P? They go to this school too? Huh.' I thought as the younger boy's face registered in my mind. I saw them exchange looks before they looked back at the teacher.

"Now I will assign you guys a seat." Mr Han said and I saw alot of girls praying, well except for that girl who was sitting at the back.

"Kim Sungkyu and Nam Woohyun, you guys can sit there." Mr Han said as he pointed to the 2 empty tables in front of that girl. I saw them walk up to them and she smiled and bowed her head as they took their seats in front of her. I heard many girls sigh in annoyance.

"Next, Sungyeol, you can sit there, next to Jieun. Jieun please raise your hand" Mr Han said as a girl with long black straight hair brightened,raised her hand and grinned up at Sungyeol who was now next to her.

"Dongwoo, sit next to Zelo. Zelo raise up your hand." Mr Han said and Zelo raised his hands, he was seated near that girl too. They quickly became friends since they were both Idols and rappers of their group.

"Hoya, sit next to Mieun." Mr Han said as a girl with shoulder length brown wavy hair raised her hand.

"Sungjong you sit next to Soomi." He said as a cute looking girl raised her hand and grinned brightly.

"Now L, you sit....hmm ah there, next to Jiyeon." Mr Han said as he pointed to that girl at the back. I nodded and made my way there. I heard girls complaining and whining.

"Well thats it, now will be free time until your next period. And please welcome your new classmates alrights? Jiyeon please help Infinite if they ever need it" He said and left the class. I looked at the girl beside me who was staring out the window. So Jiyeon is her name..

Jiyeon POV:

"Now L, you sit....hmm ah there, next to Jiyeon." Mr Han said as I looked up to see L walking towards my table. Sungkyu and Woohyun were seated infront of me. I could hear alot of girls complaining. Mr Han gave us free period until our next lesson. He told me to offer my assistance if Infinite needed it and I nodded and smiled. I guess that's because he knew I wouldn't go crazy around Idols.

He left the class and I heard girls gossiping about it already. I sighed and looked out the window.

"Aish I knew it. She always gets the good stuff. Even Zelo."

"Well she is queenka and alot of guys would like her since she's rich, pretty and talented. We're no match."

"Ugh I hate her." I heard the girls saying and sighed.

The last one was definetely Jimin. I just ignored them, like always. Even if I am popular, some girls just hate me. I have no idea why. 'Its not as if I asked to be friends with Zelo, we just are. And I didn't request for L to sit here or anything.' I thought. I saw Jimin approaching my table, along with her 'friends'. They stopped at our table and looked at L. I knew what was coming so I plugged in my earphones and listened to music, while looking outside the window. 

L POV:

I heard the girls gossiping about Jiyeon. Aish they're so annoying. So Jiyeon is a Queenka huh.  I'm sure Woohyun and Sungkyu hyung heard it too since the girls were talking quite loudly. I looked over to Jiyeon beside me and heard a sigh and close her eyes. My heart squeezed to see her like this. Why? Whats wrong with me? Aish. Forget it.

Anyways, I saw a group of girls coming towards me. I saw Jiyeon plugging in her earphones.I sighed, knowing what was going to happen. I saw them stop at my table and the girl in front glared at Jiyeon before looking to me and batting her eyelids.

"Annyeong Myungsoo Oppa." She said cutely. Myungsoo? Who said she could call me that? Oppa? I dont even know her.

"My name is L. And do I know you?" I said coldly.

I could hear some girls snicker but she glared at them and turned to me again.

"Oh right. I'm Jimin, Park Jimin. " She said as she offered her hand to me but I just looked at it. Feeling embarrassed, she took it back.

"Would you like to join me for lunch later?" She offered.

"No thanks." I rejected coldly.

She pouted, thinking it was cute but I just looked away. I heard her scoff and walk away. I smirked. I turned to Jiyeon to see her head on the table. My gaze softened and unknowingly, a small smile crept onto my lips. The bell rung and I quickly snapped out of it. I saw Zelo coming over and he went to Jiyeon and woke her by patting her head. I eyed them. They seemed very close. Jiyeon lifted her head and blinked a few times before smiling at Zelo who smiled back as well.

"Come on, its lunch time! I'm hungry!" He said as she chuckled and nodded and got up.

I saw another 2 girls coming over to us. One of them was Mieun, I think, Hoya's table partner and Soomi, Sungjong's partner. They both greeted Jiyeon. I saw her smiling brightly. The rest of Infinite came over as well. I watched as Zelo dragged her towards the door.I saw Zelo hug her waist and pull her out. Are they dating? I thought as I eyed the spot where they were just now.

"Come on lets go for lunch too. I'm hungry." Dongwoo said as the rest nodded and we left to go to the cafeteria.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guys this is my new fanfic! I deleted one of my fic as I thought that it was not good and I didn't know what to write for it anymore. But Here is another story! I hope you guys liked it! :) Do support this fanfic by subscribing and Commenting! Love you loads! <3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3oeb4uzT_x5sTziQnKXAimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcREl5pjv0ROjuBcE9NkSYi

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZIPgM-eOWPfjQUNCuTbiimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMsl3Pkgo5UqdYkXxmdSSimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQM8gyDjJz7mhsbHXlcmMk