Peek-a-boo

Hello Cold World II: The Colors Of Thunder

Chapter 12

Peek-a-boo

 

 

 

 

The light caress of humid lips up against a redden cheek sent a wave of pleasure, heating up the body of the innocent victim. Grasped from her hips and holding onto his chest, the heavy breath brushing up against her ear made it hard to stand up on her two feet, weakness overtaking her as the feeling tingling up inside was overwhelming her.

 

The breathing getting heavier, the grip getting tighter as the bodies got closer, the small space surrounding them was screaming intimacy as the support of the wooden wall was the only way for her to stand up.

 

There wasn't any way to escape, but it wasn't like she was looking for one.

 

Her eyes were shut close, still feeling the light graze over her skin while his warm hands were her curves. The air was stuck in her lungs, her head falling backwards as her hands formed fists on his fitted shirt, results from his lips touching her neck, making her weakness his strength.

 

Small and slow kisses marked her innocent skin, giving him the advantage of pressing himself further against her body, suddenly feeling weak himself. The smell embracing her made the shaky breath escaping his trembling lips harder, inhaling her scent as it gave his heart a strong thud resonating in his cage.  

 

He slowly pulls away, his forehead against hers. Her eyes opened up, landing on a somber look coming from his dark eyes, strongly gazing at her, the same way he did that night. The beating of her heart ached her as she found herself staring at him, completely frozen. His gaze was showing nothing but gloominess, and still, she couldn't look away.

 

She leans in closer, just moments from having her breath taken away. The touch of their lips getting closer, she makes her move by placing a small kiss on his. She pulls back, looking back at him and just as she wanted, her breath got taken away. From her waist, his hands cupped her cheeks as he smashed his lips against hers, letting his hunger take over. She tightly held onto the bottom of his shirt, sticking her body against his as she lets herself fall into her attraction for him.

 

The wave growing bigger within themselves took control of their emotions, completely letting themselves thirst for more.

 

The deeper the kiss went, the more they held onto each other. Such a strange feeling pumping through his heart, shivers grew down his spine hearing her voice between their lips. A feeling he couldn't understand but somehow made him want to simply give in because it was a sensation that he loved.

 

In a swift move, he lifts her up and wraps her legs around him making her pull away from the kiss when she felt his lower body grinding up against hers. A breathy moan escapes as her grip around his neck tightens, the same feeling in her stomach only growing stronger. She looks back at him, her chest moving up and down by the lack of air that was reaching her lungs. Her gaze landed on his lips and she simply crashes against them, yearning for more.

 

Never in her life has she felt so weak nor vulnerable towards a man's touch. The torture it was giving her was unbearable; though her body was crushed against his, she still felt as if it wasn't enough and was longing for more. She never felt like this before and couldn't comprehend why it was affecting her they way it was.

 

A simple look would make her heart burst.

 

She felt as if she was suffocating in her own clothes, dreading to take them off so she could feel spoiled.

 

Rationality was out of the way when it came to him. There was no way she was able to properly think whenever he got close to her and she didn't really care as to why.

 

 

The sudden vibrating sound of a phone broke their moment. They reluctantly pulled away from each other, knowing that this phone call might be an important one. He slowly lets her go making her feet touch the ground as she leaned back against the wall while he picked up his phone.

 

"And off course, work is calling me."

 

"Then I guess you have to go"

 

"Looks like it"

 

Before leaving her alone in the mansion's library, he gave her another kiss and left. His back towards her, he smirked content about what just happened. 

 

Pure and innocent Melody will be tainted… Such a shame

 

 

With everybody gone, Seonyul was left alone wandering through the multiple rooms and endless hallways of the house. After her breakdown from yesterday, she promised to herself that she would at least make the effort of making herself feel at home, not trying to alienate herself from the others.

 

Still moving forward, she wasn't focused on where she was walking as her mind was constantly replaying the incident from the library, earlier today. Grazing with the tip of her fingers across her lips, she was still feeling the kiss that was still flaming on her pink skin. It felt surreal that something like this happened but she couldn't wipe off the smile on her face.

 

She found herself entering the basement of the house and as she opened a door, she entered, what seemed to be, the wine cellar.

 

Amazed about the amount of bottle that were placed on the shelves around the room, she carefully looked around, looking at every bottle, curious to know if they were simply collecting them or really drinking them. A bottle of white wine caught her attention, taking it out of its spot as she looked at the brand. With a simple shrug, she left the room and climbed back up to the kitchen, bringing out a glass from one of the cabinets and opened the bottle as she poured herself a full glass.

 

Still feeling bored, she thought she could occupy herself with what she did best, which was drawing. She ran up to her room, took a new notebook she bought yesterday, along with a pencil and went back to the kitchen. She took a comfortable seat on a stool, in the middle of the kitchen, took a sip from her glass, opened her notebook with her pencil in her hand and started to randomly doodle.

 

Just like every time she was holding onto a pencil, she let herself go, her hand drawing her subconscious onto the white piece of paper. Her focus was solely on this, she didn't hear footsteps coming into the kitchen until the sound of a cleared throat made her look up.

 

Cheondung was standing a few steps away, looking at her, completely normal, as if what happened between them earlier never existed. He walked closer to and once he was standing in front of her, looking at her, he taps the tip of his finger on the tip of her nose, a light smirk across his lips. "Peek. A. Boo. I found you"

 

"Congratulation. You want a drink?"

 

She takes the bottle of wine and shoves it in his direction with a goofy smile on her face waiting for his response.

 

"Looks like you found the wine cellar."

 

"Yup! My second favorite place right now." She takes another sip from her glass until she reaches for the last drop, her lips in the process as she savored the taste that lingered. He chuckles at her action and see that the bottle that was placed on the table was empty, making him wonder just how drunk she was to be acting like this. "The bottle is practically empty, how many bottles did you drink?"

 

"Only this one. I'll go get another one!"

 

She gets off the stool ready to walk back to the basement but gets prevented to do so as she felt a sudden grip on her arm. She looks back at him, her bottom lip sticking out as she pouted with a frown on her face, dumbfounded by what he was trying to do.

 

"Forget about another bottle, you're obviously drunk"

 

"No I'm not. I'm just happy!" She looks at him with a grin on her face while he was starting to get confused until realization hit him.

 

"Really? And why is that?"

 

"Don't pretend like you don't remember, mister"

 

He lets go of her, knowing what she was talking about and lightly shook his head out of amusement. He looks back at her, lightly biting his bottom lip and took a few more steps towards her. She backed away until she felt the counter against her back with her hands at the edge of the marble surface. He leaned closer to her until the tip of his nose was barely brushing against hers and looked straight into her eyes. The way he was looking at her made up some question marks in her head since he seemed to be so indifferent about anything between them.

 

"Wh-what's w-wrong?"

 

"Just to let you know that what happened this morning isn't really a big deal, so don't need to create such a big fuss about it."

 

"What?"

 

"I'm nice enough to lay it out for you, but I'm not interested."

 

"I don't understand." She could hear her voice crack, the sudden urge of crying coming to quickly to .

 

"Look, I have no time for a fluffy romance. In fact, I hate them. Let's just say I was looking for some distraction and you just happened to be the one I was looking for."

 

He curled up a strand of her hair around his finger as he watched the sudden tears of her eyes ready to fall on her cheeks. Out of nowhere, she was never expecting such hateful words coming out of him. She knew that he was rather odd and closed up to himself, but the way he was treating her just now felt as if he stabbed her right through her heart. She never felt so broken in all her life to the point that she would rather be chased by those enemies of theirs than to go through this right now. She looked back at him, pushing him away, a painful look reflecting in her moist eyes, disbelief apparent in her tone of voice.

 

"What did I ever do to you?"

 

"Nothing, that's the beauty of it all."

 

As for him, as selfish as he was, playing with her heart was the least of his worries. All he wanted was a way out of his misery, a way to feel pleasure without having consequences following him around. He wanted distraction and he found one. An innocent distraction that would help him out of his distress just for a while.

 

Like a drug, he would obviously be wanting more.

 

But from how things were turning out, it was obvious that he missed his shot, but he didn't really care since he knew that she wasn't going to back away. He knew about the way she was looking at her made him think that she wasn't going to back down any time soon.

 

She walks out on him, taking her stuff along with her and storms out of the kitchen, lost to where to go. She could hear her heart breaking and it was hurting her as hell, but there was nothing she could do about it, because she blamed it on herself.

 

Not on him for making her believe that he was interested.

 

But on her for falling so quickly into his cruel dishonesty.

 

Thumping down the stairs she found herself back into the wine cellar slapping the door close so she could be alone.

 

That's when she broke down. She fell on her knees, dropping everything on the floor and hugged herself as she freely let her tears stain her cheek, droplet by droplet hitting the cold stoned ground. At that moment, she knew how naïve and childish she was about everything and she hated herself for that.

 

 

Dried tears on her cheeks, along with her moist eyes, she picked up the drawing she did earlier and simply stared at it. She just realized what she portrayed, letting out an annoyed huffed sound while she ripped it out of the book and simply squashed into a paper ball throwing it away on the other side of the room. She got up on her feet and lazily walked to the shelves, picking up another random bottle of wine. She opened it, trying to find a glass since she left the one she was using upstairs, but not finding any, she took a sip directly from the bottle. She sat back down, against the shelves and took her notebook in her hand, turning on a new white page. She didn't want to think about what happened anymore. She wanted to feel nothing. To simply empty her heart to the point of leaving nothing behind.

 

She simply wanted to feel numb.

 

 

The moon was at its zenith when he heard someone knocking on his bedroom door. With a low grunt, he got out of his bed and lazily walked to his door as he ruffled his hair in annoyance. Turning the knob to the right, the door opened with an unexpected guest at his entrance. His sleepy eyes were now wide open, surprised to see her standing in front of him. She had a half empty bottle of wine in her hand while the other one was against the wall, comfortably helping her to support of heavy body.

 

He looked up and back at her as he lightly shook his head, letting a gasp of air leaving his lungs. Her eyes were red and puffy along with her shirt having a small stain, as he guessed, from the wine. They were both standing in front of each other doing nothing but to stare. She took one step closer towards him, shooting her head up so she could face him properly. She was barely feeling the pain anymore, but having her eyes on him, the dead feeling she had inside of her disappeared, only to be replaced by her heart beating inside, ready to be ripped apart by the lousy emotion of love.

 

The reason she had no tears left inside of her.

 

Because she let them escape, crying out her agony of being dropped before ever being carried in his arms.

 

 

"Peek. A. Boo. I found you." She tilts her head to the side, lightly biting the side of her bottom lip as he was looking at her, annoyed that she woke him up in the middle of the night. "What do you want?"

 

"Why are you so keen on hurting me?"

 

"Because I hate you and everything you represent."

 

 

Next: Baby Doll

 

 


A/N:

 

*Gasp* ... Tada! 

So, what do you think is going to happen between them now? o.o

Sorry for making Thunder the mean one, but yea.... that's kind of what I was going for >w<