The Colors of Melody

Hello Cold World II: The Colors Of Thunder

Chapter 18

The Colors of Melody

 

 

 

Inside the shell, light radiates through the window glass.

The clear presence of warmth inside the small bubble of life that she is.

 

Broken branches caressing the skin, bringing shivers up and down the wall as it transforms into the coldness and cruelty that is the hurtful reality.

 

Two world collides, bringing out a sense of harmony along the lines of the shadow that is slowly overtaking the colorful world.

 

Innocence turned into vulnerability,

Turning the good into bad.

 

Safety and comfort were protecting the little bubble full of light that was brightly shining with the curtains by the window. To small and to thin, to gentle and to transparent, they easily flow away, the cold of the outside creeping up along the borders of her world.

 

It goes unnoticed until traces are formed over the glasses, covering up anything that was good and warm into some dark and cold, pulling out the colors one by one and replacing them by a simple shade of grey, poisoning the atmosphere.

 

With every moment that passes by, it gets deeper and deeper, making the will to come out as hard as the will to survive within this cage.

 

Slowly, desire takes over leaving everything behind just to be able to take a step into that world, wanting a glimpse of something as numb as it is.

 

Melody within Chaos, that's how they live. Life or death, love or hate, that's the consequence of a bite to eat, a thirst to taste

 

 

Next: Once More With Feelings

 

 


A/N: I hope you liked what I did with the two chapters, using the pictures to portray our two characters :)