The Colors of Thunder

Hello Cold World II: The Colors Of Thunder

Chapter 17

The Colors of Thunder

 

 

 

Violence and aggressiveness washing up against each other in the strongest waves created by the sorrowful storm. The clouds become darker within every move, hiding the perfectly clear sky shined by the moon. The sound created echoes through the whole sea, distant from any kind of life.

 

No sense of warmth in this cold world.

 

Chaos rules the ocean bringing despair instead of hope, a feeling that's been caged and thrown into the depth of the water, suffocating it as it went deeper in to the coldness.

 

 

Like Pandora's box, nothing but painful emotions escaped, breaking loose across an empty flooded land. Humanity was nowhere to be seen as darkness convey, following the motion of the waves.

 

For so long, the storm was hitting the seas, sending away even the slight possibility of inner peace. From left to right, there was no way out of such disorder. The light that was once shining over the calm ocean was long gone to be replaced by coldness and hate, a feeling that made the earth tremble at every step, letting it rise to conquer the seas.

 

 

The colors are dark, portraying a lonely soul surviving in the madness that is this storm.

Stuck in this atmosphere, the bubble surrounding the dead life is being thrown left an right, leaving it completely powerless against all of this.

 

Terrified by such turns of event, adaptation was the only key to surviving.

Though the will of doing so was gone, there was no choice left but to carry on the memories that were hitting him, creating his nightmares.

 

Something he can't escape from.

 

 

Next: The Colors of Melody