Baby Doll

Hello Cold World II: The Colors Of Thunder

Chapter 13

Baby Doll

 

 

 

 

The light coming through the curtains was blinding her closed vision, making her wake up from her sleep. With a loud thump resonating through her head, she let a heavy groan escape , feeling as if someone was hammering her brain. She slowly sat up in bed, running her hands through her messy hair and casually looked around the room she was in as she slowly started to feel out of place. She hugged herself through the bed covers and noticed that she wasn't wearing any clothes. Sudden panic rushed inside of her as she took another look around and saw random clothes laid out from the door to the bed. 

 

Abrupt images of yesterday flashed through her mind as she shut her eyes tight, to a panorama of moments where she found herself crying out in ecstasy to his touch. She was in disbelief at what happened, hoping that it was simply a dream and that nothing really happened last night, but as she looked back at the trail of clothes on the floor, she bit her bottom lip cursing at herself for giving up in front of him.

 

He was the one who stole her first kiss and now he was the one she wasted her first time on.

 

She covered her face with both her hands, lightly swaying front and back, as she still hasn't moved from the bed not knowing what to do. She heard the water running from another room and presumed that he was taking a shower. She quickly got up from the bed, picked up her clothes as she put them back on and ran out of the room, picking up the sketchbook she found on the floor and carefully closed the door behind her.

 

 

A few quiet steps later and she was back in her room.

 

She shut the door lock and ran to her bathroom, closing the door behind her and leaned back against it, making her body slide until she was sitting on the floor. She took a few deep breath as she tried to calm herself down, but all that she could do was rethinking about last night and how she ended up in front of his room and especially why, from all the people that were living here, he had to be the one she wanted.

 

She got up and undressed herself, turning on the water from her tub and slipped in, letting the water fall down on her body. The moment it hit, she could feel her sore muscles all through out her body. She leaned in, her hands against the wall and looked up, letting the water hit her face.

 

Soon enough, tears were mixing in.

 

She was slowly starting to shake at the sudden realization of what happened. As she completely broke down, she let the water fill the tub and sat, her back against it and brought her knees, wrapping her arms and simply let her tears out. She kept repeating to herself over and over again words that were only bringing her down.

 

Once again, her mind wandered through the way her body was responding to him.

 

How the way he touched her was still lingering on her wet skin right now.

 

She knew that he didn't do it out of love but simply because he felt like it and that torn her apart. And just like yesterday, she blamed herself because she was stupid enough to go back to him.

 

 

In all honesty, she didn't want to face him anymore.

 

Not him or anybody.

 

The guilt was to big for her to handle and if anybody knew what happened she wouldn't know what to do. Especially if G.O ever found out, she wouldn't be able to face him anymore.

 

 

She turned off the water, letting the few drops echo through the tiles walls of the room. She leaned her back further against the tub and closed her eyes to calm herself down. She tried to rethinking about the first day she met him up until now. She tried to figure out how she got herself so caught up into him in such a short amount of time.

 

Baby Doll. That's what I'm going to become. His freaking baby doll!

 

Her heart was hurting her with every beat it was making. She brought her hands together into a fist and placed them on her knees, letting out a few controlled breath to ease her pain, but yet, nothing seemed to make herself feel better.

 

She got out of and took a random towel to wrap it around her body as she made her way to the mirror. She looked at herself and huffed out. She couldn't look more messier than right now. Her eyes were red and puffy, hair was all over the place and she even saw a small bruise on the side of her neck. She leaned in closer and eventually thought that it was nothing over than a hickey. She pulled back, grazing the mark with her finger and trailed down to her collarbone where she saw another red mark. She drops the towel to the ground and that's when she saw a few more bites all over her body. She grazes each one of them, creating a trail that ends on her navel. She turns around, her back facing the mirror and sees another hickey on the far side of her neck. She bites her bottom lip, a part of her regretting not remembering what it felt like to having his lips brushed against her skin, to at least have something that can linger on her mind except of constantly be reminded of the pain she's going through. 

 

She places back the towel around her and walks out of the bathroom, making her way to the closet and picked out some random clothes. She looked through the pile of clothes annoyed at how all of them are still with the tags on. She didn't mind go shopping with G.O the other day but now that her eyes were scanning through the new clothes, she suddenly felt homesick. It's already been more than a week she's been stuck in that house and she was getting fed up about it. So far, she didn't hear nothing out of the ordinary concerning what was going on making her think that it was possibly over and that the strangers may have given up.

 

I really need to get out of there… But I can't get caught.

 

She got dressed and walked back to her bed, lying across the mattress as she thought of ways of leaving without having the attention pointing out to her. She knows that if she ever mentions it to either her uncle or one of the boys, they either won't let her leave or if they do, there's the obligation of her getting followed by a random guard. She misses her own space and being followed isn't something she wants.

 

She heard someone knocking on her door and got up. She hesitated before opening it, afraid that it will be Cheondung who was standing on the other side. Hearing the voice of G.O through the closed door, she lets out a relieved sigh and opened the door, cracking a small smile for him. He looked at her and noticed that her eyes were red thinking that something was probably wrong. He places a hand on her cheek, lightly grazing the bag under her eye with a worried look across his face.

 

"Hey, are you okay?"

 

"Hmm, yea. I guess I just had a tough night."

 

"Well, I hope breakfast will make you feel better"

 

"Sure"

 

 

Next: Flashback