13. Decisions

Hello and Goodbye

 

 

Her lips were soft. I feel like we're a puzzle pieces meant for each other. Finally, after all these years. The girl I've liked for 3 years. I smiled into the kiss when I felt she kissed back. We pulled away for a good second before looking to each other's eyes. She smiled and said 
 

 


"I think I love you too~" I placed my arms around her waist and pulled her close. Her head was nuzzling around my neck as we watch the sun set together.
 

 


I can't seem to fall asleep later that night. Everyone was fast asleep. As for me, I kept my bedside lamp on. Tomorrow is my last day. I have to make the most out of it. I went to my study table and started planning my day. 
 

 


I'm going to spend the morning with nanny. I want to bring her out with her family for breakfast. It's been a while since I've seen them too. Then I'll hang with the guys in the afternoon. Maybe go shopping, play at the arcade or watch a movie. I'll spend the night with her. Not what you guys are thinking of!! s!! But have a romantic dinner with her and probably watch the stars? It sounds boring but that's what those guys in the movies do.
 

 


Thinking about her makes me feel at ease and guilty at the same time. I already said I love her and yet we're not even officially together. I want to tell her, and I should! 
 

 


It's 2am in the morning and I'm still not asleep. I decided to go down stairs to get something to drink. Hopefully that can make me go to sleep, seeing that I have a full day ahead of me.
 

 


I saw the t.v. was still on when I walked towards the kitchen. I walked over to the living room instead to close it. However, I saw my dad sitting on the couch, watching.
 

 


"Can't sleep?" He asked. Even if I'm awake, I don't really feel like talking, so I just nodded at him. He gestured for me to sit.
 

 


"Are you excited?" He asked again
 

 


"Not really~" I finally replied.
 

 


"There's so many things I'm going to miss" I added
 

 


"I know" My dad said
 

 


"Don't worry, you'll see them again" He assured
 

 


"When? After University? When I'm married and have kids?" I asked, getting a bit agitated.
 

 


My parents told me that they don't intend on coming back here anymore. They wanted to start a new and bond with me more. They want to pay back those times that they weren't there for me. But getting me away from the people I love will do otherwise. Yes, I want to go to that college but... there's a catch. I love them all but it's a different type of love.  
 

 


"I know what we said in the past. Even if we try to take you away, you'll just rebel. We were planning to tell you once we leave. We'll let you do what you want to do" he said
 

 


"Do you mean it Dad?" I asked, getting my hopes up.
 

 


"Yes. Your mother and I decided on this. At least after college, you're mature enough to make your own decision. We'll just support you no matter what." He replied
 

 


"What about the company?" I asked
 

 


"Your mother and I will continue to work on it. We can't force you to work there if you don't want to." He said
 

 


"Dad, I don't know what I'll do in the future but I know one thing for sure, I'll come back here"