19. Hello

Hello and Goodbye

The next day came in early. The sun was shining brightly. I checked my phone and found 2 messages. One coming from one of my friends saying they'll meet me at the airport while the other one came from her.
 

 

 

 

*Can I send you off? I don't want you to go without a proper goodbye:(*
 

 

 


I quickly replied her text and started to get ready. I already have my luggage pack a couple of days earlier. My parents and Nanny were already at the dining area when I went down. I glided in the dining room with a huge smile on my face.
 

 

 


"Someone had a good sleep" Dad said
 

 

 


"I'm sure he did!" Mom added
 

 

 


"Mind sharing?" Nanny asked
 

 

 


"I'm just happy. I know I was bummed about the whole thing before but now, I'm fine" I replied.
 

 

 


We started eating our breakfast, as the occasional small talks we had. I volunteered to do the dishes but Nanny didn't allow me to do so. She said I need to get ready soon. So, I did. 
 

 

 


After putting on my outfit. I looked around my room. Trying to absorb as much. I'm gonna miss this place. I heard a faint knock on my door, it was Mom.
 

 

 


"Ready to go?" She asked
 

 

 


"Yeah~" I said as I look back at her and went outside.
 

 

 


The drive towards the airport was opposite of how breakfast went. It was silent. Not awkward but a comfortable one. My parents and Nanny knew the reason. Trying to reminisce memories I had with the place, specially what had happened for the past week. My friends were already in front of the check-in line when we arrived.

 

 


"You guys are here early." I beamed.
 

 

 


"Of course." Friend A replied giving me a brotherly hug.
 

 

 


"Have you seen her around?" I asked cause I haven't receive and text from her since this morning.
 

 

 


"She's here?" Friend B asked
 

 

 


"Nope, haven't seen her." Friend C added.
 

 

 


"Dude, you better que up before the line gets long" Friend D suggested.
 

 

 


I went up the que saw Mom and Dad follow while talking to Nanny. After checking-in, Mom said we can walk around for a while before going the departure area. As we do so, I saw a her from afar looking at the departure schedule.

 

 

 

I sneaked up behind her and cleared my throat. 
 

 

 


"Hello"..