5. Embarrassed by Idiots

Hello and Goodbye

 

 

I was practically smiling like an idiot throughout the 1st half of the lessons. My teachers were calling me out and asking if I'm ok. Some of my classmates were a bit freaked out and starts to look at me weirdly; but I didn't care at all. My friends were all grinning at me as well. One of the teacher noticed and ask whether were plotting something mischievous.
 

 


"Trust me Sir, It's nothing like that." I replied to him when he asked us.
 

 


Our break came through and we proceeded to the canteen. We sat at our table and started to eat and chat. I saw her seating a couple of tables from us with her female friend. She caught me looking at her and gave me a smile. I nearly fell of my chair. All of the sudden, I felt someone threw a chip on my forehead.
 

 


"Dude, I was asking you a question!" Friend B asked, sounding very irritated
 

 


"Obviously, he's not listening" Friend D replied, who happens to be seating beside me.
 

 


"He's too busy staring" He said pointing at her table. 
 

 


Everyone looked at the table she is at with smirks on their faces. She looked up and saw all of us staring at her. I can see her cheeks instantly blushed as she looks away trying to cover her face. She obviously felt uncomfortable so I kicked everyone under the table, getting all the attention away from her.
 

 


"Thanks! You could've asked nicely" Friend C said
 

 


"If this leaves a bruise, you'll be getting one on your face before you leave" Friend A replied as he rub the place where I kicked him.
 

 


Soon after our break, we all went back to class. Right before I enter my classroom, I felt someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and it was her. 
 

 


"What was that all about?" She asked 
 

 


What was she talking about? Oh yeah~
 

 


"That?! My friends were just playing around" I replied shyly. Can't believe that happened.
 

 


"You guys seem to be a lot of fun to hang with" She beamed
 

 


"Yeah~ Just a bunch of idiots playing around" I said smiling.
 

 


Wait, did I include myself when I said idiots? Idiot!
 

 


"Well, can't wait for later. See you~" She waved goodbye before entering her class.
 

 


"Dude, did you call yourself an idiot as well?" Friend B asked
 

 


"Smooth~" Friend D sarcastically said, as I tackle him. The whole bunch of us started playing around until the teacher arrived, ending our own playtime.