6. Advice.. Should I?

Hello and Goodbye
 
 
School ended as per normal and I started to head home with Friend A. He lives a couple of blocks away from mine so we usually walk together.
 
 

"So, where are you taking her?" He asked while looking at his reflection on a car parked nearby.
 
 

"I was thinking at the park. You know the place with the cool pathway" I replied as I drag him away.
 
 

"With the trees hovering? Wow! I didn't know you have a romantic bone in your body." He said, high five-ing me.
 
 

"Are you telling her?" He asked
 
 

"I don't know. I guess it depends~" I replied, unsure of what I should do.
 
 

"Well you should. I know you like her but girls don't like it when you get their hopes high and just crush it in the end" he said.
 
 

"Coming from the guy who has a lot of experience?!" I exclaimed.
 
 

"Hey, at least I tell the girls directly how I feel. It's their own decision whether to act on it or not" he replied.
 
 

Friend A has girls following him everywhere. Much like what you see in dramas, but he is not the usual cold city guy. He is friendly, a little sarcastic and really vain. Surprisingly, he focuses more on his studies than girls. He dreams about being a model instead of an idol. Yes, such guy exists.
 
 

"Then again, it's your decision. She's a nice girl. I'm sure she'll understand" he assured as he patted my back.
 
 

"Thanks Bro!" I replied as he walked in a different way, towards his house which is a couple more blocks further.
 
 

My nanny was cooking in the kitchen when I arrived.
 
 

"You're back early?" She asked as she prepare the dinning table.
 
 

"Yeah~ but I'm going out later" I replied as I help her out.
 
 

"Nanny, do you think I should tell her I'm leaving?" I asked her as we sat down, about to eat.
 
 

"Well of course. You don't want her getting her hopes to high and just crush it now would you?" She replied.
 
 

She and Friend A said the same thing. So, it's all up to me.. Just then, my phone vibrated signaling I got a text. It's from her.
 
 

*I'm done~ Where do I meet you?*
 
 

I texted her back saying I'll pick her up. I quickly finished my lunch, changed my clothes and left towards her house. So, should I really tell her or not?